• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiFreak

Smash Cadet
no tourney next wednesday, and also about the kids parents it doesnt matter their parents dont have to worry. Plus what are their parents going to do just stand around our house and watch. I suggest they go off do their thing andcome back and get their kids when they are ready else i dont want to deal with parents. I told you this. Plus my parents find it awkward to see parents at my house or older people with young people. On top of that this parent will take up room as well. If his parents want to watch his parents will pay spectators fee. First off adults ruin the fun of the bi weekly they are extremely pissed and we will butt heads. I really suggest them go off and do something and nothing is going to happen to their kids. If they are that worried all spectators will pay a spectators fee.
Well I'll see if I can get him to do something else while we're there. >.> Sorry for any inconvinience. :)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'll be making this assuming that my car doesn't explode on the way down here.

If I'm not mistaken, Arash's birthday is the same day as Wolf's. Also, Evil Nemesis' birthday is also just a couple days away. Hmmmmm......... You know what that means right? Lots of people being born in the middle of NOVEMBER?!?!?!? What happens exactly 9 months before this time? Valentines Day!!!!! You guys are all Valentine's Day babies!!! LOL!!!! I love it!!

Arash

Smash Lord
*checks*

well i'll be darned, it is wolf's birthday on the same day as mine and zander's

all the more reason for him to come today:)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Thanks for having this tourny Mike and Ken. I had a great time. EzyNJay, thanks for giving me the will to keep playing. I can't believe I managed to do a rising spike on you. Evan was pretty good in my eyes. We were pretty equal in skill. Oh, Hirsine, thanks for teaming with me, I'm sorry I suck so much in teams, but atleast we won a match =D. Big thanks to Mana and Ken, I hope I didnt cause you guys any trouble. Lastly, Happy Birthday to Arash, Zander, and Wolf!!

x_cal

Smash Cadet
thanks much for the tourney, ken and mike. it's the first time that i met you guys and the socal community, just wanted to say that it's been a blast, and you guys were real cool folks to talk with. since im tired i guess i'll edit for shoutouts later, but it was a good time, and UCLA got 2nd!! woot ^^

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

alright everyone first off i would like to thank those who helped us with the electricity bill. As you know the money is going straight to my parents so they would allow more bi weeeklies to happen in the future. It wont be another 20 to 30 bi weeklies before i ask for help again in the future. But yeah my parents really appreciated all your support. Now as for how the bi weekly went good jobs for all the placings guys. Lots of good matches and the emerican vs mc rusty match was intense heh.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
man getting disqualifiyed does not help me look good lol x_X o wellz my ride had to leave and the choice was to play smash and walk to palmdale (lol yeah right) or leave so i was like **** lol

anywayz good touyrney wish i could have finished singels. what place did i end up getting anywayz? i think i was supposed to play mana next... o wellz
shout out times :p

pdale wtf why did i have to play every1 except for teba!?!? anywayz good stuff form all of you :p

blitzzzzzzzzzz = best team mate ever (considering it was our 1st team tourney together we did good) edrees and mike y r to good in teams :p

knivez nice meeting and playing you :p

umm ultra luigi king :p

zander y didnt u play falco?

arash is to good :p

cree[y fingers my trainee thanks for taking me man you rock :p maybe next time we can stay till the end of the tourney :) ur getting way better keep at it.

ty ken and mana for having this biweekly it was awesome :p hope to be able to go to another one soon :p

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This was the greatest biweekly ever. The UC crew battles were way too good. And Emerican vs McRusty was a match for the ages. I nearly lost my voice yelling during that one >_<.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARASH ZANDER AND WOLF!!!

Creepy Fingers: you have an awesome Link. I love seeing people who don't play the Fab Five. Keep it up!

Vince + Teba: OMG you guys *****. Thanks for giving me a good name :) :) :).

UCSB people: glad you guys could make it down; hope you make it back alive (/stare at zander).

UCLA people: go Bruins :). Even though you made UCSD win :(.

UCSD people: ok just kidding, I love you guys too :).

Roger: you did really well in friendlies :). You beat me all over the place this time ;).

Neal: you use too many smilies.

Anyone who beat me in singles/teams: you're banned.

All my favorite people (Mike Yoon, CAO, Arash, Edrees, Hirsine, Xander, Zander, Ultra Luigi, Thomas, Gabe, Wolf... and I guess Ken and Mike and Helen): :).

Champ: you're a bum.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
neal

This was the greatest biweekly ever. The UC crew battles were way too good. And Emerican vs McRusty was a match for the ages. I nearly lost my voice yelling during that one >_<.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARASH ZANDER AND WOLF!!!

Creepy Fingers: you have an awesome Link. I love seeing people who don't play the Fab Five. Keep it up!

Vince + Teba: OMG you guys *****. Thanks for giving me a good name :) :) :).

UCSB people: glad you guys could make it down; hope you make it back alive (/stare at zander).

UCLA people: go Bruins :). Even though you made UCSD win :(.

UCSD people: ok just kidding, I love you guys too :).

Roger: you did really well in friendlies :). You beat me all over the place this time ;).

Neal: you use too many smilies.

Anyone who beat me in singles/teams: you're banned.

All my favorite people (Mike Yoon, CAO, Arash, Edrees, Hirsine, Xander, Zander, Ultra Luigi, Thomas, Gabe, Wolf... and I guess Ken and Mike and Helen): :).

Champ: you're a bum.
i think you forgot some tapes... oh well i forgot to mention to everyone the next biweekly isnt going to happen anytime soon , we are sorry about this but we will see when we can have the next one with special guest like vidjo and chu dat. Also next summer we will try to bring everyones favorite smashers such as fumi ,raine or thunders i think ken can set up something but by that time we would all be brawlers heh.

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday Arash.

Man, I miss coming to the tourneys. I'm gonna make it to one the next time I get a Saturday off from work. And what's all this I hear about an interesting McRusty match? What was the deal with that?

Uh, if anyone's up for some smash tomorrow, Sunday, November 11, message me, I live in Anaheim.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Temporary results:

teams
1. ken + mana
2. arash + cao
3. teba + vincus

singles
1. ken
2. edrees
3. teba
4. vincus

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Well Id like to say yall suck lol jpjp everything there was awesome i had a great time even though i got ***** in the singles(eww)

Yea im yojo if anyone doesnt know me (i was the guy with the two controllers lol)

anyway i didnt really get the time to play with anyone..... but sht Vince you got a million times better but i havent played you since MLG LA so yea... lmfao anyways

Nice matches Ultra,Evilnemisis,whoa i didnt play that many peopel sry im tired hehe

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Ah another great biweekly :) Thanks to Ken and Mike's family for holding it!

Happy Birthday to Arash, Zander, and Wolfy! :)

Edrees: Hell yea, we ARE good teammates. You were WRONG about us Champ. ;) Awesome job getting 2nd in singles!!! You're toooooooooooooo good :)

Arash: Your stupid rests!!! lol but Yoshi's Story came through for me :) hehe I loved your hat!
UCI Alumni were definitely the best crew at the biweekly today. lol

Palmdale: Molested me :cool: . Teba and Vincus, you guys are great players. I definitely underestimated you guys hehe. I'll get my revegesies next time ^^ Awesome job on 3rd and 4th in singles, and 3rd in teams!

UCI Team: aye... that was painful to watch -_-, but we didn't have like 60% of our team there, so it's ALL good ^^. You guys still did great: mana, roger, stephen, collin, jimmy!

Congrats to UCSD, proving that they are the best school for the past year. David, Pha, Richard, Bruce, Edrees, <3!

lol at Ken and Mana during McRusty vs Emerican. The way they were shouting, it sounded like you two were at a horse race :p

Joe: Is officially back! Hellllll yea :cool:

DC and Danimals (you gotta keep this name man): Always cool seeing you guys.

Knives and Keith: Awesome seeing you guys again, after so f*cking long!! It's official, everybody loves Taco Bell. haha, speaking of which:

SOS and Blitz: Ur team name was too funny hahaha. Great matches.

Neal: I liked how ur initial "plan" to set up McRusty vs Emerican in the brackets fell through :p. You're way too funny man. FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!! :)

Gabe and Wolf: haha I love sharing stories. This will probably the first time you guys will ever arrive 4 hours early to a tournament. ;)

Azeem: you suck :p

Champ: you suck :p

If any of you guys need drugs, hit me up. lol. It was great seeing so many new people doing really well. The competetiveness is awesome. Until next time, take it easy everyone ^^

Jobe

Smash Cadet
Neal: I liked how ur initial "plan" to set up McRusty vs Emerican in the brackets fell through :p. You're way too funny man. FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!! :)
Mwahahahaha

I had a great time today. Much thanks to ken and manacloud for hosting.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!

Ken/Mana - Thanks for hosting the biweekly, it was my first and it was great (but it was kind of hot at times :/). Also, thanks for dealing with us during the crew battle, I dont think Caotic meant for it to take so long :/

UC crew- We did pretty good, we didnt lose too badly to any school. San Diego was too close though :(

Thomas - We definitely need to team more, we went 3-2 without even really cooperating o.0 We did alot better than I thought we would do. Great stuff today.

Ultra Luigi - Thanks for the Sage advice :)

Edreese - Thanks for bringing my memory card :)

Neal - Thanks for holding my memory card :)

Teba - I need to work on my Shiek matchup more I guess, although our second fight was alot more close.

Gabe - Great match, that was pretty close too.

Dodger - D-throw to rest is awesome :)

Caotic- You werent suppose to see that rest that Don got on the Peach when she was d-airing him :/

Arash - Thank you for being the subject of the "special" biweekly rule, I used it to my full advantage :)

Mike Y is only one of 2 people that call me by my real name o.0

Anyways, good games today.

As for now, I'm going to quit the smash scene for a while, atleast until next year. I need to improve myself, as well as learn some new characters to use. So dont expect to see me at any tourneys soon.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thank you to all the schools who helped support and attend the UC Crew battles!

RESULTS:

UCSD (Lead of 15 stocks)
vs UCI - win by 6
vs UCLA - win by 9
vs UCSB - lose by 2
vs UCR - win by 2
vs AVCC - N/A

UCI (Lead of -36 stocks.... *gulp*)
vs UCLA - lose by 7
vs UCSD - lose by 6
vs UCSB - lose by 8
vs UCR - lose by 11
vs AVCC - lose by 4

UCSB (Lead of 0 stock)
vs UCLA - lose by 7
vs UCI - win by 8
vs UCR - lose by 5
vs UCSD - win by 2
vs AVCC - win by 2

UCR (Lead of 12 stocks)
vs UCI - win by 11
vs UCSD - lose by 2
vs UCSB - win by 5
vs UCLA - lose by 2
vs AVCC - N/A

UCLA (Lead of 12 stocks)
vs UCI - win by 7
vs UCR - win by 2
vs UCSB - win by 7
vs UCSD - lose by 9
vs AVCC - win by 5

AVCC (Lead of -3 stocks)
vs UCI - win by 4
vs UCR - N/A
vs UCSB - lose by 2
vs UCLA - lose by 5
vs UCSD - N/A

1st place -> UC San Diego (W4-L1)
2nd place -> UC Los Angeles (W4-L1)
3rd place -> UC Riverside (W3-L2)
4th place -> UC Santa Barbara (W3-L2)
5th place -> Antelope Valley CC (W1-L4)
6th place -> UC Irvine (W0-L5)

Biweekly results:
1: The Flamingos (Ken + Mana)
2: Birthday Boy!!! (Arash + CAOTIC)
3: Neal Pro (BoA + Teba)
4: Deep Socal
5: Stinkfist
5: Taco Bell
7: Oops, Luigi is Broken
7: Team Palmdale B
9: Awesome Possum
9: UCSB
9: San Bernardino
9: Jett and Backwards
13: X-Bruins
13: Double D's
13: SA
13: KA
17: Pimp Slap
17: Beyond Divinity
17: Santa Barbara ***** San Diego
17: Sky Pirates
17: OCC
17: UCLA
17: Hurry Up And Own Us
17: Arajuana
25: YAP
25: KiraMan
25: SNPR
25: WuCSB
25: Team 626

1: Ken
2: Edrees
3: Teba
4: Vincus
5: Manacloud
5: CAOTIC
7: S.O.S. (DQ'ed early)
7: Mike Y
9: Bruce
9: Ultra Luigi
9: Wolf
9: Arash
13: ROFL
13: Blitz
13: EzynJay
13: REL
17: Jobe
17: Xcal
17: Kokichi
17: Aesis
17: Master Sword
17: Hirsine
17: McRustyJr
17: Evilnemesis
25: E40
25: Global-Trance
25: Oops
25: Gabe
25: Danimals
25: Fugito
25: Kira
25: Dodger
33: YoshiFreak
33: SNPR
33: Scott
33: ThomaSexy
33: ****
33: Neal
33: jake the boy
33: DC
33: Creepy Fingers
33: TYR
33: Tafokints
33: Connor
33: S2
33: Zander805
33: Stick
49: YAP
49: Emerican
49: Yo-Jo

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
THAT WASN'T MY PLAN!!! And it still would've worked if I hadn't tossed my game to McRusty. But the after-tourney match was much more exciting!

Caotic: send me the .tio file. (my smashboards name)@gmail.

nublet06

Smash Lord
SOS......stop getting disqualified. ahahah

creepy fingers you are getting so goood!!!!! palmdales future!

vince/steve please do me. i want to have your babies.

edrees you are too good. stitch face makes ROFL sad face. whyd you have to go and own all the luigi's today........

except KEN!!!!! omfg ken awesome luigi. you captain falcon is amazing. you are too good and thanks to you and all of your family for the great bi weekly.

bruce wow zelda? pretty crazy. i have been owned by zeldas before but i think yours is prolly the best ive played. i think your experience will let my little luigi own all the zeldas from now on.

mike y thank you for the compliments. your matches with BoA were super fun to watch. cant wait for you to get a chance on revengies.

Jay tauntsies. and i owned you guys 2v1 in teams. too good.

JIZZANATOR!!!!!! even tho you will not read this....that was a great peach debut.

all of deep socal = sad face. i wanted to do crew battles :(

blitz and e40 nice seeing you guys again.

I HAVE A VHS TAPE IN MY TV WITH MATCHES ON IT. i will watch the stuff tommorow and try to find out what is on there. im pretty sure its only the pointless crew battles with AVC and one of the other losing schools. and there is like 4 disc read errors. ill check it out tho.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARASH AND ZANDER

Dodger

Smash Ace
Man, I had a nice long post with lots of good shout outs, but I accidentalyl deleted it all. *sigh* Nothings going my way today... I had lots and lots and lots of fun though. So that's good. I think I only had one victory in singles, and no victories in doubles. No victories in school crews either for that matter :-). HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arash, Zander and Wolf!!!

Evan: Thanks for being my partner. It's nice playing with you for a change instead of against you. Sorry for screwing up so badly in round 3 of losers though. We almost had it.

Dodger - D-throw to rest is awesome :)
No, no it's not. LOL!

Rusty: You've gotten so much better. You're match vs. Emerican was INTENSE. You'll be top 20 in no time :-)

Emerican: Nice job against Rusty today. You've got an awesome falcon.

Aesis: Nice playing you again man, it's been a while. I didn't do too badly vs. you in crews eh?

Ultra Luigi: Sorry we didn't get any friendlies it. But we all know you woulda owned me. And don't say you need Kirby practice, cuz you and I both know that no one needs Kirby practice lol!

Neal: Thanks for the friendlies! Dair to damsh is too good! I still gotta work on not getting grabbed though. :-)

Bruce: Oh man, you've gotten a LOT better. I think I played you a long time ago didn't I? I probably shouldn't have gone Falcon on you, but Zeldas are tough for poor kirby.

Mike Y: Thanks for all your support. I can't help but feel I let you down somehow though. Which is weird, because UCIs performance is ENTIRELY AZEEM'S FAULT! LoL.

Arash: Thanks for the Puff practice(I need more of that). We were kind close on FoD at least. Fox Jr. FTW.

Pha: It's always great to see you. You're right, I do eat ftilts. Ugh. I don't think I've ever beat your Fox. Your Falco is a different story though ;-).

Oops: Great to see you again. Did we play in crews? I think so. Good games regardless :-)

Edrees: You're just way too darn good. Congrats on second place.

Stephen: Thanks for coming. You need to go to more tournaments! We gotta play some more this quarter. You shoulda stayed for doubles at least. Singles took quite a while though.

Collin and Jimmy: You guys did pretty good. I wouldn't be too hard on yourselves =). You just need more experience is all.

Azeem and Byron (and Champ): Where WERE you guys? You make me want to cry :-(. haha not really, but I wish you guys had been there.

Helen: Your cake skills are too good!

Mike H: I'm sorry about the char confusion. Even if you had gone Falco, it probably wouldn't have made that much of a difference. Thanks for everythign mike :-).

Ken: My god Ken, no one in socal can touch you. You'd think that since we play you most often we'd at least do somewhat better, but no, you own us all. Too good. Thanks for opening your house once more for another great tournament.

Caotic: Man it just occured to me that I probably won't see you again, like ever. Sorry I couldn't make it down for your last triweekly, but at least I saw you today. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in America, and have a safe trip home!

Schools:

AVCC: Yummy Falcon! :-) Good games though. You got us in the end.

UCSD: What happened guys? You only beat us by 6 stock!

UCLA: So many shieks and puffs. Argh.

UCR and UCSB: It was great playing agains all of you.

On a personal note: I think like Jake the Boy, this is gonna be my last major tournament for a while. So, I'll see you all you guys next year most likely.

Good GAMES, and Good NIGHT.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
As for now, I'm going to quit the smash scene for a while, atleast until next year. I need to improve myself, as well as learn some new characters to use. So dont expect to see me at any tourneys soon.
Why? You can improve yourself while still playing. Same with learning characters. :(

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Here's my shout outs..

Team UCLA

Aesis: Man beasting it up against UCSB (10 stocks omg!!!), giving me tips as I was playing really helped. You're seriously crazy and hella helpful. Too bad you couldnt win against those peaches in singles >_<. But we did well in crews

Xander: Jigglypuff, you actually did play really well overall. Don't be so hard on yourself >_<

Will: Fox > Falco? But yea, your falco still tore it up when we needed you

Scott: Man you surprised us when you took 6 stocks off against multiple crews, keep working onn the puff. Thanks so much for the ride

Caotic: Man you guys ***** us so bad. I need some peach practice lol. But UCSD is too good. Oh yea great win against Mana on green greens =p

Trance: Sorry, I pulled a fit against you. It's so frustrating playing falcos lol...

Arash: Happy birthday, your team matches were crazy

Ken/Mike/Helen/neal - Thanks for having us over and organizing the tournament. It was very fun and I'm definitely coming back..

UCLA is still developing, but we will get better and win next years crew battle. hehe

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
UC Crew battles were too good!

UCLA - Zomg I had to cheer for you guys and hope you beat UCSB so we could win LOL. I heart Aesis he is our savior! I'm pretty sure you guys would have sweeped clean had you warmedup against us first. Cus it was clear you ***** every other school hardcore.

UCSB - I love you guys, haha. Good **** Zander getting 4 stocked and helping UCSD win I love you too. Auriel good game man, thanks for liking my Peach hopefully we'll meet sometime.

UCI - Mangzzzzzzz.... sorry Dodger, you were carrying the work for UCI.

UCR - Very good Smash school - got luckly with Knivez and FD lol sorry for being lame >.>

x_cal

Smash Cadet
THAT WASN'T MY PLAN!!! And it still would've worked if I hadn't tossed my game to McRusty. But the after-tourney match was much more exciting!

Caotic: send me the .tio file. (my smashboards name)@gmail.
XD wouldn't it've been shorter to just type out nealdt@gmail?

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
dang what happened to UCI? im gonna be going there next year :x im looking through the results and i saw many unexpected placements. that can pretty much be summed up with the phrase "go palmdale" haha. too good.

Zander805

Smash Ace
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A REALLY FUN BIRTHDAY!!!

Mike, Ken, and Helen, thanks for organizing everything, I had a great time.

Arash and Wolf - November 12th is clearly the best day ever.

I'm gonna do more shout outs tomorrow cuz I just got home, and I'm really tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom