• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I always played Health -10 mode instead of License to Kill. It's the same effect, except armor will absorb one shot. It at least gives some use to armor.

PandaX

Smash Lord
nealdt said:
I always played Health -10 mode instead of License to Kill. It's the same effect, except armor will absorb one shot. It at least gives some use to armor.

That isn't a bad idea, My problem with health in this game is that people get an invicible time after getting shot for 3 seconds.

That not too godly at all. Infact... that is not too godly -1

Liscense to kill = Godly x4

Charoo

Smash Champion
Cheers to the Hoang family!

Ken got first in team and single while Mike got 3rd in team.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Nice, Mike and Ken!! Congrats to you both! LOL, Ken is like the Chuck Norris of Smash! If you can read his moves, he can read yours, if you can't read Ken's move, you're seconds away from death. I can't believe I shook this man's hand :laugh: !

Charoo

Smash Champion
If you gusy didn't know Ken yell out Ken Combo when he did them haha. KEN COMBO!!!

Knifey

Smash Cadet
me and 2 friends might show up to the one on march 11. we are new so dont expect anything from us. we all know how to l-cancel and wavedash, but none of us have really mastered anything.

Knifey
Shinta
Reaper

Chuck Norris

Smash Rookie
hmm next biweekly should be fun. Hopefully ill get a chance to play edreeses peach again. I need to beat it some time soon.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
man, i havn't been to a bi in forever (missed one?) anyways, i'm going to get 1st next time. (if everyone winds up sick.)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Is there anyone who can house me in LA from the 5th till the 13th of May and is going to the biweekly on the 6th? I really need someone who can house me and 2 friends during that period. We're also going to the E3, so I can probably get a ticket for the one who houses us (if it's not to late). Please hurry :dizzy:

Zenith

Smash Ace
Aooogah said:
These are BYOC, right?
Well yeah.

Ay Ken, If I read correctly the 1st page says "This is only to train SoCal smashers" then would it be a problem if 2 or 3 n00bs come for this so called training w/o everyone hating us or not playing us?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

our bi weeklies have certain guidelines u have to follow if you dont break those rules / regulations everything should be okay including new people from outside of so cal , but when i mean outside of so cal i dont mean like beyond so cal into the states like az, if your from out of state we have to make judgements to see if your welcomed or not so just asked us on aim or pm us.

mio

Smash Ace
Hi, I was just wondering if it's alright to join into the biweeklies whenever possible? I'm just starting to get into the socal smash scene and I was just wondering if it'd be cool if I can stop by and train with you guys midseason whenever I can. I live kind of far from the location (Ventura, Califonia a little over an hour away), but if it's okay for me to come (when I can) then I'd be more than happy to pay the $5 dollar fee and bring smash, controllers and a cube (that is, when I'm able to make it).

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
mio said:
Hi, I was just wondering if it's alright to join into the biweeklies whenever possible? I'm just starting to get into the socal smash scene and I was just wondering if it'd be cool if I can stop by and train with you guys midseason whenever I can. I live kind of far from the location (Ventura, Califonia a little over an hour away), but if it's okay for me to come (when I can) then I'd be more than happy to pay the $5 dollar fee and bring smash, controllers and a cube (that is, when I'm able to make it).
sure, you are welcomed to come, just check the dates on the 1st page to see when the biweeklies are and try to come on those days

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Zenith said:
Well yeah.

Ay Ken, If I read correctly the 1st page says "This is only to train SoCal smashers" then would it be a problem if 2 or 3 n00bs come for this so called training w/o everyone hating us or not playing us?
Are you talking about me? >_>

@manacloud: Ken already said a couple of weeks ago that I could come :)

PLEASE HOUSE ME SOMEONE! :(

NAZN HNR

Smash Cadet
Jeffz0r said:
Are you talking about me? >_>

@manacloud: Ken already said a couple of weeks ago that I could come :)

PLEASE HOUSE ME SOMEONE! :(

How long do you need housing?

Are you really from the netherlands? O_O

Charoo

Smash Champion
Jeffz0r said:
I need housing from May 5th till the 13th and there are 3 of us.
And yes, I'm really from the Netherlands ^^

hmm contact me xuerarit or mrterr101

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
What do you mean by that? we talked about it this morning (oh wait, that's last night for you :p) and it's pretty much all settled, he will house us ^_^

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
Manacloud or Ken, do you have a wireless network at your house? I was wondering if I could bring my laptop and log on to the internet while I'm not playing. I know its a strange question, but I need to do something on the internet that day. I will just stay home if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom