• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Dude that rapid A was madness.

Guitar style can only go so far. Who would have thought there was so much technique in pushing A.

**** guys Mario Party is top tier on the gamers list now

Addricted

Smash Rookie
Yesterday was awesome :) Thanks as always to Ken, Mike, and Helen for hosting. I think it was fun having a small one for once, random crews was nutty. OBESITY WINS!!

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
Oh my gosh, what the heck! It seems that everytime I go to these things, not many people turn out. Are you guys giving me the blow off?

Anyway, fun bi-weekly. It was fun battling with you in teams HNR. It's too bad we went up against Ken and Manacloud first, but we got some stock off, so that's cool. We were starting to own up in free play at the end of the day. Team Vertically Challenged will have to represent next bi-weekly.

I am proud of myself that I got through a round in singles. I played relatively well this tourney. I attribute it to Red Bull. Gotta bring one of those next time also. I lost the first match of the round, but I am learning how to adapt to my opponent's strategy. I gotta stop running into Marth's grab>tipper. That's like a one hit KO for my Young Link.

Arash, you took me down in pokemon and Smash Bros. How can I live this down! Actually, my defeat at your Jigglypuff was worse than the pokemon battle. The battle came down to one turn, and I couldn't pull of teh h4x. You may have won the Pokemon battle this bi-weekly, but don't get smug. I'm not letting it happen again. You and your Will-O-Wisp Weezing, countering my physical sweepers. I got something for Weezing, don't you worry.

Rodney: You got a pretty good Samus. You were using advanced tactics I didn't suspect from you. Pretty cool. Don't get discouraged by your losses, you managed to do well against these competitive people. You gotta come to another bi-weekly so you can meet HugS.

Arash

Smash Lord
wtf mate?

rofl diehard camper til the end in texas holdem!

"yes! top 4 get money"
"no, it's top 3"
"k, time to camp some more:)"

ken - my quest for your blood has failed, but don't get too comfortable... good luck in NYC

mike - falco may have lost, but marth is still as sharp as ever. good stuff winning poker, and batman begins was too cool

compy - we're what, 1-1? this next one will be too good.. also you know all my bowser secrets now

gus - mute city is my stage, otherwise you might have beaten me:) good stuff in teams and crews

oscar - holy crap i'm surprised i won, you're really good at fox

champ - sucks that you couldn't make the tourney, but i'm glad you at least made it to holdem:)

panda - always a pleasure having you

chaos? (rapid A master) - you are the rapid A master

adam - looks so professional, and is also good at rapid A

to everyone on my crew - sorry my peach couldn't make a comeback:( pichu was too good

araknophobik

Smash Master
small bi-weekly too?
small tourny for SB

:/ it sucks how things go unexpectically wrong huh? well hopefully our next tourny/your bi-weekly doesn't clash again. and ill probably show up to the bi-weekly after you return from nyc, just cuz you have to have some stories to tell ahaha

NAZN HNR

Smash Cadet
That was a great biweekly. Good times with everyone.... Team Vertically Challenged will have the last laugh!

Rodney: Good Samus. you got good reflex and a few tricks up ur sleeve. hope to see you next time.

PBody: Why dont you warn me next time? =/

Levon: you are almost as good as you are loud.

Arash: You were on fire! That cowboy hat has Hacks!

CompyFranko: We gotta smash some time man, we can train each other well i see.

Helen: Why dont I ever get to play you? i gotta beat you at least once =/

Panda: Get me a trenchcoat =)

Gus: Pika?

To everyone else, great biweekly. Hope to see you all there next time.
Champ try to make it next time. Champ combos don't kill!

Thanks Ken, Mike, Helen for hosting a great biweekly.
Thanks adam for providing food and drinks.

Maybe we should have some more of those food and drink things.. = $5 combo? =)

Dodger

Smash Ace
Yeah thiis biweekly had a small turnout, but that's not so bad. There were a lot of new faces, which is really cool. The best part was me getting sixth with like only 1 or 2 victories lol!

Gannondorf Player- Wow, you've got a great Gannondorf. I'm lucky to have been able to pull off that one victory on dreamland. Good stuff man.

Samus Player(Rodney?)- I don't think I played you but from what I saw you have a pretty good Samus. Keep it up.

Oscar- Nice seeing you again man. Did we play? I can't remember now. I don't think so though. Which is unfortunate, I would have liked to play you again (and get my revenge! lol) Maybe next time.)

Panda- What can I say? Kirby's a shiek counter. Gotta watch out for those Kirby spikes. :-).

Levin- Team Pink Punch = awesome. You got me in singles though. As soon as I learn not to crouch cancel vs. Peaches though, you're dead!

Gus- Man you're a freaking powerhouse no matter who you're playing as. LoL! Good stuff! GOOD LUCK in New York!

Arash:

Arash said:
to everyone on my crew - sorry my peach couldn't make a comeback:( pichu was too good
Muahaha you know it! Seriously though, I'm freaking proud of that one stock! :-P. Pichu 4 teh win!!1!

Texas Hold'em was too crazy. Not really my kind of game, but I enjoyed watching you guys play :-)

Hoang Family-You guys are just plain awesome. The whole lot of you :-). Thanks for hosting another great biweekly. I'm glad I finally got to go get sushi with you guys. Ken, good luck in New York!

PandaX

Smash Lord
Dodger-I just wasn't ready for a kirby player... Good game tho.

HNR- best time for a trench coat is after christmas sale. Half off man.

Hoang Family- You guys are the best!

Oscar- Dude you're teaching me a lot. Great smashing. I'm getting a lotta practice lately against ken combo >.< Hopefully that'll help me more.

Arash- This guy is always good fun.

I'd do more shoutouts but i'm so horrible at them.

K nite guys

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

thanks everyone for comming we really appreciate it. Thanks on the heads up in new york im glad your cheering for us. We will try not to dissappoint you guys. When we get back the bi weekly will be bigger and better. NOt because of top players who are good because of good people who make the environment a friendly place and good fun. See you all till then. And if you donated i know who you are and thanks for donating. Right now the highest donator is adam with 200 bucks he wanted to donate another 200 buck **** thats too much for us even to accept so until someone tops adam im not allowing him to donate. Second place of donations is pandax with 50 bucks. Trust me the highest donators wont be forgotten we will make it a treat for u guys. As for all of you who keep supporting the oc2 thanks we are going to make this tourney happen and i cannot wait. So till next time guys after we get back ill see u all again =D.

Arash

Smash Lord
i'm here to announce that i am unbeatable at goldeneye

and yes, the bracket and results should be on the laptop

Arash

Smash Lord
that's exactly what ken said before we played:)

to be fair, ken and mike are really good too... champ would be better if he wore some camo and didn't have his tux:)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Arash is too dirty! not dirty as in dirty but dirty as in his game play!

this is the 2nd time Arash took out Champ at mario party~ lol

and golden eye....... Arash shoots you when you are an innocent bistander who has no gun!!

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
I'll give it a try, though I stink at fps. Anyone play RTS? Starcraft? Generals?

What's up with the oc2 shirts, Manacloud? Are you selling them? If you make a Young Link, I will unquestioningly buy one from you.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Good shirts mana, so far my favorite one is that Bowser king one..hehe. I must admit your speak of not drawing young link is blasphemous ;D

And I've never tried a license to kill, i'd probably lose on that mode, but i'll try it for fun =) It sounds like a good idea if we played on seperate screens, but being able to screenwatch makes surprise kills like that..not as fun , but still cool.

PandaX

Smash Lord
As soon as we had that mode unlocked, that was the only way we played. It pretty much made it an anti vest campers game. It became a lot about quick reflexes and knowing how to use the surroundings to go in for the kill.

That had to be one of the hardest games to unlock every code. I was the only one out of my brothers that had it fully unlocked.

I played people for money at school and did it so much that we actually started gamers competitions for a while. We had Tekken tournaments, Rival Schools, Goldeneye, etc. etc.

It was pretty **** cool but I was only good at Goldeneye.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I dont know, I think it removes the element of aim out of the game. I'm sure it's fun, but my best strength is aiming at the head constantly while in a confrontation. That's the main reason I do well at the game, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom