• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Western New York Upcoming Tournies/Smashfests

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: What? People actually want one?

If people want one, I'll do it again.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I have been to quite a few tournies around WNY and have had fun...I never get anywhere but I don't care...you have probably seen me with Frozenflame(eric)...its funny I don't even own a gamecube lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Well, if I were to do it again, there would be a prize. Certainly.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'll see if I can't get working on a new splash for this fall.

I hope people come out to this. A lot more people at RIT play nowadays.

Shiri

Smash Chump
How's it look?

:yoshi: Tell me what you guys think.

P.S. - The date's not actual and I don't even know if we're doing this.

I just figured I'd get it out of the way now if I am going to hold this.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
You're in long island, this is Western New York STATE, not western new york city. Look at the map of New York State, see that western part of the state? Yep, that's how far away this is from you. I think I'd bet money on the fact that you won't show up. Sadly, the majority of the hits this thread gets is from people like you.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: A wild Captain Falcon appeared! It used Stomp! It was super effective! >_<

What's going on at Cornell these days?

Sey Styles 22

Smash Rookie
I actually have family in Chautauqua that I do visit every 2 months or so.... if you do want to go throught w/that bet, Id be more then willing to take your money :D

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Well, that was just my frustration talking, I wouldn't actually bet money on that or anything, although I might be willing to have a moneymatch ;).

D

Deleted member

Sey Styles 22 said:
I actually have family in Chautauqua that I do visit every 2 months or so.... if you do want to go throught w/that bet, Id be more then willing to take your money :D
you can take my money too. Let's start the bets with high numbers.

alexi, how did you change your account name?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Money matching mow (LAWL alliteration zomg) = BAD idea

Oh, McFox has been having some fun with his Admin powers and has been going around implementing "Wii" into random users screen names.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70778&page=1 That's the thread you can go to if you want him to change yours. Apparantly Mcfox is sick of people complaining about the new name and as a joke is forcing us to accept it through over exposure.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys...there is a big smash tournament in NYC. I know it is far but it is worth the money. Check my sig to register. Also my cousin lives in poughkepsie so I might be stopping by once in a while

lionheart1

Smash Ace
interesting a battle for wny 2, good stuff. dont forget about the cyberjocks tourney on the fourth of june and the arena 51 tourney on the tenth both places have information up about the tourney on their respective websites. hope to see everyone there in good fashion
-tim

Truedge930

Smash Apprentice
Anyone around the Southern Tier area of Upstate New York?

I play Falco at a decent level, shl alright, ok mindgames, need to work on l-cancelling but I'm making better use of his shine comboing ability.

IM me at CrazyBob930

CyberJocksWNY

Smash Cadet
We are going to be holding another tournament at CyberJocks (In Buffalo/Amherst) on July 8th at noon. I haven't done the full writeup yet, but I wanted to toss the date out there for everyone to avoid any conflicts. I will post the event link in the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone who came out on the 4th! =)

lionheart1

Smash Ace
Mario Moonshine said:
Mandatory overtime and 60 hour weeks is nothing to joke about. x_x
i hear ya but ill definatley be able to make it to the next cjs tourney. buff should start pract, is anyone from roch interested in getting together before the next series of tournies. or even going to a tourney away from wny? the area is becoming a large smash scene
-tim

Luigi-o

Smash Rookie
Hello I am from a town near Buffalo. Do you know if there are any Tournaments happening?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I might hold my own little tourney... Not sure... Anybody interested in getting some practice with me, contact me via message or AIM. Don't get to practice on humans all that often. My friends round here aren't too good.

Top Bottom