• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Western Europe Rendezvous on the World Wide Web! -- A winner is Hero of Banthum!

NatP

Smash Ace
Lol, yeah, and lag made me screw up sometimes. x.x Like 60% of all those fsmash's was unintended. >.<

Flayl

Smash Hero
Deadline for arranging fights is today at midnight. I'll also update the bracket image. If you want to you can go ahead and play your second round match.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
King Funk won 2-1. Close games! I loved my anti-climatic ending there. :laugh:

Sonic vs Falco (FD) :sonic:
Sonic vs Falco (Smashville) :falco:
Sonic vs MetaKnight (Lylat Cruise) :metaknight:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
King Funk won 2-1. Close games! I loved my anti-climatic ending there. :laugh:

Sonic vs Falco (FD) :sonic:
Sonic vs Falco (Smashville) :falco:
Sonic vs MetaKnight (Lylat Cruise) :metaknight:
I played like **** with Meta Knight, and SoniKupo suicided in the end. He deserved to win.

But that's the way things are. Yay, I'm through! ^^

Flayl

Smash Hero
Bracket has been updated, you have 17, 18 and 19 to set the date of your next match, which can be played until the 22nd.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My Bowser sucks hard which is why I lost 1 game lol. I'll probs face HoB next so bring it on you scrub.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Remind me never to brawl people in Portugal ever again. **** the FRAME lag lol.

Good games NatP, I lost 2-0. Good luck to all.

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
GG's and it was close. That first SD was my end lol. I was winning and lost there. After that I won the CP (really close one too), but I had no chance on the 3rd match, olimar is way to good on BF lol.

Blue_Lightning

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've been having a lot of trouble with my wi-fi, I even tried brawling a friend of mine yesterday, and the lag was something like I never saw. It'll be impossible for me to fight ShadowTI like this, so I'm pretty much giving up now. Besides, me and STI have had very conflicting schedules, so I don't think it'll even be possible for us to fight in due time.

ShadowTl

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I've been having a lot of trouble with my wi-fi, I even tried brawling a friend of mine yesterday, and the lag was something like I never saw. It'll be impossible for me to fight ShadowTI like this, so I'm pretty much giving up now. Besides, me and STI have had very conflicting schedules, so I don't think it'll even be possible for us to fight in due time.
i dont know untill when we can fight, but i can play you tomorrow or monday, if you have your wifi fixed then

Flayl

Smash Hero
Bracket has been updated, as soon as I find out what has happened with Phanzar and Hero of Banthum, the 3rd round may begin. Feel free to play your matches in the meanwhile if you like.

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
lost to maverickz 2-0

I cant believe how I lost the 2nd match. He never killed me! It was always me fallin out of the right side of the frigate orpheon with ZSS XD

Wat a luck.

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
GGs Golden Ike. Yeah that last stock was really bad luck when the stage turned upside down you died at 0 % I think. The other stocks were well placed tjolts that kept you out of the stage ;), but yeah always on the right side:chuckle:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Just letting you know, Steven Jackson Action Jackson got permabanned :(
I guess the winner of losers finals auto wins. Or they could play Steven under another name :O?

Flayl

Smash Hero
Just letting you know, Steven Jackson Action Jackson got permabanned :(
I guess the winner of losers finals auto wins. Or they could play Steven under another name :O?
May I ask why? And if you know his new name, PM me.

The third round's deadline for arranging matches is the 24th, I'll update the bracket later today.

NatP

Smash Ace
Yeah, I really prefer fighting offline to fighting online. The difference is so big. :/

Top Bottom