• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Western Europe Rendezvous on the World Wide Web! -- A winner is Hero of Banthum!

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
We haven't heard from Phanzar and ShadowTL at all.
I don't think you should actually keep waiting till they play. Make a deadline and then just advance one of them.

Flayl

Smash Hero
There is a deadline, and it's today. Maybe you should read the thread before telling me what to do.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I usually don't read the same thread 3 times for unnotified updates :/
Maybe if you put it in the title, it's a bit more clarified.
EDIt: Lol I suck, I didn't read the top of this page <_<

ShadowTl

Smash Apprentice
We haven't heard from Phanzar and ShadowTL at all.
I don't think you should actually keep waiting till they play. Make a deadline and then just advance one of them.
phanzar said he dropped out the tourney. maybe you should first read before you post

Flayl

Smash Hero
Bracket has been updated, the deadline for ShadowTl and NatP to arrange their match is 27th this month.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Bracket updated. Willz VS MaverickZ and ShadowTl VS mcmuff1nman. You have until the 30th to set up a date for your matches, which can be until the 3rd.

NatP

Smash Ace
Hey Flayl, I'm going to fight ShadowTl today. o.0 I hadn't replied when shadow said that but we arranged our match for today.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Ok, I'll PM mcmuff1nman.

Willz if you see this come to the Bowser xat and try setting a time for your match.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hero of Banthum won congrats.

Should of gone C.Falcon vs you instead of Snake/Falco/D3 cuz I would of won lololol.

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
Congrats Hero of Banthum :).
Are you going to make another online tourney flayl? (not right after this one of course:chuckle:)

Top Bottom