• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO dam that would be funny if we dont get along IRL

its all good

we can just beat each other up in real life and then go back on the boards and be like "hey do me anally"

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
missingno is way too good. evolves into kangaskhan with sky attack, sky attack, and water gun!!!

sky attack kangaskhan tourny legal ftw!!!!

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i like how at my grade school there was no variety to the seafoam/cinnabar pokemon because everyone named their guy ASH. and everyone's mew was from some guy named Jacob.

Miharu

Smash Hero
rofl don't remember how to do it in RBY (don't even remember if it was possible)

I only remember the method for GSC

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
step 1. plug in your link cable
step 2. please wait...................................................
.......................................................................................
......................................................................................
......................................................................................
step 3. trade your trash pokemon for your friends good pokemon
wait for both pokemon to trade over to the other game boy and when
the screen changes to white you get a little box that said something
like please wait the owner of the good pokemon turns it off and when it switches
to 'trade completed' the person getting the dupe turns his off too cuz u cant be
in the Cable Club without a working link cable

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol teach your misingno fly and surf then when it evolves to kangeskhan teach it strength and cut.

you'll never need hms again.

cept for flash. but no one uses flash

i go blind through the caves lol

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
No, but I'll try to remember to install it tomorrow. You could always pm me questions or just ask in any of the many unmoderated threads here.

Saturday edit: I have AIM now.

Top Bottom