• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Shroomed

Smash Master
dont worry i wont lose to P, i'll make him think i have a gun and will shoot him if i lose

(dont read this P)
throw money at ppl alan

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Actually, could I get a fox instead of a marth, if I lose to your sheik?
nah i don't really have a fox, it's just a baby one. pretty sure you'd wreck it.

we'll do the marth one, $15's fine, but remember, only if my sheik beats you :p. if you beat my sheik you're way better than me and would **** all my chars cause my sheik is by far my best. but if you barely lose to my sheik then marth v roy is pretty even (you'll probably win) and i'm a fair guy.

ian, fox dittos are fine.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
gimpy's video got really intense around the mewtwo part cuz of the music + taj is the most amazing person in the universe

other than that, yeah

itsbme's combo vids are better ^_______________^

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
this wasn't a combo video - it was a trailer.

also his videos are just random clips thrown together most of which aren't even complete combos - some of the clips are ludicrously long and the only reason they're likable is because of the player that the video is made for

some of them are pretty good - but, much like with many of masterwumpus' combo videos, some of them are only "good" because you know the name of the player and not because of the content of the video itself ^_______________^

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i just was scrolling down and some words blurred in my head and i thought i read avatar match.

that sounds like a cool idea. whoever wins gets to choose the other player's avatar for a month. probably something embarrassing or stupid. (within the ToS :/) you guys should do it at wcsl

Top Bottom