• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i was a boy scout once. a cub scout to be exact. we got recruited in first grade. i went to day camp either that year or the year after. thats when i learned the word fuck. i think i quit right before weebolos 1. our den leader was a ****ing ******* and i was the only kid who ever got punished for talking during meetings because all of the other rowdy boys were close friends with his son. and he made me sit in a baby seat, which was humiliating enough in itself in theird grade, but it had hella cobwebs and it was scary. so on my last meeting my dad did some presentation about rocks or something. and i was quiet out of respect for my father but also because id get punished at home for talking during it. but my dad said balls and he lost the crowd afterwards. so i told them to be quiet. and i got sent to the chair. so i told my dad im quitting the scouts on the way home and he said he understood. **** that guy he was fat and wouldnt let his son play yugioh cards or magic or read harry potter because he was catholic

Shroomed

Smash Master
i played yugioh cards, magic cards, world of warcraft cards, and read every harry potter book at least twice

im a loser

Shroomed

Smash Master
i played basketball/football yeah

but my school didnt have any teams cuz i went to a community college for high school
middle college ftw, so yeah

hey i listen to the music/wear the clothes/talk the talk (sometimes)

Shroomed

Smash Master
i used to play wow cards, and i even got a few loot cards

good thing i played the online game at the same time so i was able to use those loot cards

Ian

Smash Ace
what is a sunbear?
A sun bear is a bear that is small fits in a cage and is a pet to little children in India. They are very stupid, and poor tree climbers. They constantly fall out of trees and die; they die very honorable deaths in fact.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
It has large paws with naked soles, probably to assist in climbing. Its inward-turned feet make the bear's walk pigeon-toed, but it is an excellent climber.

DJMirror

Smash Master
iono, i mean you act like we can't go to the southwest forum and look at what you have. i don't really care because i'm pretty secure in knowing i live in one of the best places in the world for melee, but i bet if i was really that wrong you would've just linked me / brought up a bunch of threads in your forum that contradict what i'm saying. i browsed through it myself but it seemed like there weren't many more brawl threads than melee ones so you just sound bitter =)
Man No Wonder Kira said P R@pes lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
he does sometimes

other times he just bites into a cookie of caca

like when he says he wasnt impressed by the wombo combo

DJMirror

Smash Master
Choknater and Greater Leon...I gotta play you guys in Melty Blood one of these days =(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i dont even main kohaku/hisui :p (though they are easy to use and remind me of ice climbers :D)

aoko toooo gooooooood

sugoi sugoi!

DJMirror

Smash Master
I know huh? freaking P lol

lol I like Mecha Hisui she so cool freaking shooting rockets and firing her lazers hahaha

Shiki IS SO CRAZY OMGWTF his arc drives IS LIKE O___o...

Red Arc...That one crazy *** *****

The twins are hot =)

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
lol
sup jkun
i dont play seriously at all i just **** in my pants when i think about hisui
i like playing warc and v akiha, though she has the lowest health in game lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
she has the most beastly rushdown ahaha, i seen this one crazy v akiha get a perfect on this nero player, i forgot his name tho

Top Bottom