• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Miztik

Smash Master

Gaara♥

Smash Master
oh get the heck out of here!! You mean to tell me that your avatar ISNT Sakura from naruto?!?!

/sarcasm

Kira-

Smash Champion
so yeah, i don't have fun in melee if it's not competitive
why'd you pick melee then? if it was just for competition you'd have picked something with a bigger audience, with more money involved, etc. Might as well be brawl. but of course you wouldn't play brawl, cause it's BORING, as opposed to FUN which is what melee is

code geass
i see

_
you and rosedemon are so mature
but you have the better avatar
but the person in his avatar is better

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
why'd you pick melee then? if it was just for competition you'd have picked something with a bigger audience, with more money involved, etc. Might as well be brawl. but of course you wouldn't play brawl, cause it's BORING, as opposed to FUN which is what melee is
i didn't say i only played for competition, i said i can't play for fun if there is no competition

no they're not one and the same

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
fruit pies are usually the best pies.
exception is pumpkin cause its a vegetable.

also what is cheesecake considered a pie or cake?
my guess is pie.

n melee will live on as long as people are willing to stay dedicated which looks like quite a reasonable group in the country is.

Top Bottom