• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
super rad's right, melee doubles will get the least amount of participation and it should be given the least amount of respect

if you're gonna cut something, cut that

embracethe12

Smash Lord
assuming that
2n = melee doubles entrants
and
n = melee singles entrants

than it's only logical that it makes sense lol. (unless people come for just melee doubles.)

edit-
only applies to the actual ENTRANTS obviously not people as individuals even if money is sorted the same way.

sidefx

Smash Champion
need i remind everyone that every single ****ing tournament that has been ran out of SFSU has failed to finish. big or small.. biweeklies, or large tournaments.. all of them have had problems, all of them have left a bad taste in everyones mouths, and all of them sucked.

please be different from the rest of the tournies ran from there.. but from the looks of what is going down, trying to run 4 events in 8.5 hour days.. well thats just plain dumb to think itll happen. Sure you might try.. but it wont finish. ill put money on that.

that said... i say cut brawl singles.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
sheridan im coming up for this
what is our tecmo bowl situation
I have the apparatus. It will happen. I only have regular Tecmo for NES, and Tecmo Super for SNES (no NES TSB). I am content to play either.
I call NY in original Tecmo. LT **** on XP's and FG's is banned. End zone glitch is banned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ChZxgzZy0

I have a bunch of other (S)NES games too if you're interested. NES Ice Hockey is pretty raep if you ask me.

Only problem is finding time for all of this since I'm gonna be helping run the thing.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
I have the apparatus. It will happen. I only have regular Tecmo for NES, and Tecmo Super for SNES (no NES TSB). I am content to play either.
I call NY in original Tecmo. LT **** on XP's and FG's is banned. End zone glitch is banned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ChZxgzZy0

I have a bunch of other (S)NES games too if you're interested. NES Ice Hockey is pretty raep if you ask me.

Only problem is finding time for all of this since I'm gonna be helping run the thing.
ill help run brackets. we can put the NES right next to the tournament computer lol. or 2 hour lunch break. im super casual but its all mindgames + rotate that dpad to grapple.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Word word, I'll bring my own TV for express NES use. Tecmo is fun with anyone, I'm not really super pro I just know a lot of the weird stuff, it'll be fun.

Top Bottom