• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Lol, my new Stalling Breloom set:

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Adamant/Poison Heal
252Atk/212Spe/46Hp
-Spore
-Stun Spore
-Substitute
-Focus Punch

Lol, screw sweeping, I use this baby for stalling. Spore something slower than you then paralyze whatever switches in. Considering you get 1/8 of your health healed every turn its highly likely that you'll get a sub up before you run out of health. From there its about hitting as hard as possible with STAB focus punch. Gengar walls it to hell but the last thing the speedy ghost wants is to take stun spore to the face.

Discuss.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Lol, my new Stalling Breloom set:

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Adamant/Poison Heal
252Atk/212Spe/46Hp
-Spore
-Stun Spore
-Substitute
-Focus Punch

Discuss.
w/o stating weavile weak because breloom in gen.(barring mach punch lulz) is weavile weak, any of the moltres sets except the lolstall beats him out and moltres doesnt mind being paralyzed because that means no poison or sleep. any priority atk also seems to fux him up a bit. iono im no pokewiz

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
thats why you lead with him. but yea, rocks cripple him pretty bad so if you fight a moltres, expect a spinner =\ still in my 6 though.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
although this is true, moltres in the sun is an absolute beast as is agilitres. being able to outrun most leads after 1 agility is beastly. hp fighting,air slash, fire blast, roost or WoW covers alot including stupid heatran <.<

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
hahaha understandable. i will have to ask around my pokefriends to see what the calcs are for fire blast or air slash vs bliss but i think bliss wouldnt want to stay in that long considering damage+heal+pressure.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Well, considering you only get 8 Fire Blasts max(its the only attack that will do anything to blissey, and thats ONLY if you have choice specs+sun support and minimum SpDef) it can stall you out better than you can stall it out. Without Fire Blast your quickly destroyed by things like Scizor and Lucario(and to a lesser extent Gengar and Mismagius) In terms of BL fire types, Scarf Typhlosion works better as a lead and with sun support Specs Typhlosion beats it(all because it has Eruption, which under sun has the ability to 2HKO every special wall that isnt thick fat Snorlax)

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
the only problem i have with sunny support is that my only other poke that has it, is sunnyzard so i kinda have to leave out sunny support unless i know for a fact i can get past the rocks easy. idk, air slash still hits for neutral on luke and skizzorz, neither boasting great spec.def so it should do decent dmg. as for typhlosion, i will have to try him out.

EDIT: ill try to get them done tomorrow or maybe right now if i can.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
theorycrafting pokemon online is the dumbest idea ever. theres a hypothetical 100% **** counter to everything.

thanx boo <3

but what about that weavile. stealth rock T.T

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
theorycrafting pokemon online is the dumbest idea ever. theres a hypothetical 100% **** counter to everything.

thanx boo <3

but what about that weavile. stealth rock T.T
Garchomp@Yache Berry
Jolly/Sand Veil
252Atk/252Spe/4Hp
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw

Certain things just cant be countered.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
dawn is such a nub... we wouldnt last very long
i would tap that May though
but i would rather get down and wet with Misty

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea esp. refrigerated i heard cold dildos feel good on the ****

^wow none of this is censored^

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
My typh only really works on my random sunny day team that probably doesn't work AT ALL anymore due to the platinum additions on Shoddybattle. God i hate Skymin.
Hey, YOU try fighting day in and day out without relent. Give me some credit here.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Garchomp@Yache Berry
Jolly/Sand Veil
252Atk/252Spe/4Hp
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw

Certain things just cant be countered.
Garchomp@Yache Berry
Jolly/Sand Veil