• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wes fans read this

Honestly, the **** talking is what I mean about being attention whores. You guys are some of the better-known players to the community overall because of this moreso than because of your playing skill. Not to say you guys are bad (by any stretch of the imagination), but it kinda of ended up being DBR part II.

If you get what I'm saying.

But you guys are too good to hang out with.
yea we are. me and eggz. not WA :p

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Get over how cocky we are or w/e you think, we don't care what you think lol.
Then why do you guys go out of your way to bash him at every given chance? Sounds like you care a little bit too much. I don't really know what got you guys started on it but whatever I guess you'll "settle it" in brawl. Queen told me you guys were cool in person, but you're pretty **** annoying on the boards. I guess I'll see what's up in two months.

Watty

Smash Lord
Your even more annoying. Nobody I've met besides XIF thinks either of you two are anything but assclowns.
without getting that involved let me juss say.... I like Silent Wolf lol

I don't see what Hugs said that pissed him off so much lol something was misread cause i read that thing 3 times now and I dunno where phanna was even mentioned

Phanna - I dont have beef with you, buttttt your a mod man and starting a flame war as a mod is lets just say ********, you could of been calm about this but u flipped over jab canceling are u ****ing kidding me

Hugs - I know you where just countering what he said but man you and Phanna are the last 2 i expected to see in a flame war

This should just be dropped its dumb if you wanna get technical anyways b4 there was jab canceling i just jabbed than waited till i could do the jab again so IM THE GODFATHER OF THAT AND THE OSCAR MYER WEINER GG

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
lol Mow nice vid

HugS - if you weren't talking to me, not sure why you didn't respond with confusion initially to my post, but the last part of your post mentioned me, then Nintendo said something about jab cancelling, and you continued from there, so maybe you can see how I got confused. I wasn't trying to be abrasive (though I was), I was just defensive because your post seemed incredulous to me. I think we both agree that jab cancelling is very effective, and I'm glad to see you put it to good use. Like I said before, I do greatly respect what you have done with Samus, and would love to play you sometime.

I play smash for fun, I always have, I always will, and my style will always have that in the forefront. I'm not mad at you, and I hope I didn't offend you.

EggZ + SilentWolf -- I really hope you guys aren't douchebags IRL are as awesome as Doodah and Lambchops, even though they're asspirates on the boards lol.

Watty, tru.

Edit: Re-reading my previous posts, I was being a douchebag, and did start the flaming, sorry about that. Not like it's an excuse, but I've had the hiccups since 4:30, and am in a bad mood lol XD

Phanna said:
EggZ + SilentWolf -- I really hope you guys aren't douchebags IRL.
We're not. I'm sure your not too. I'll leave you alone.

EDIT - Watty I'll **** u in samus dittos. dont even care

hugQ Cortex

Master
...Samus dittos, anyone? >_>

Watty was right. No one really invents techniques, but they can be popularized.

How about instead of Samus drama...we talk about our favorite techniques? :p

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Phanna - Drink water upside down. It stops hiccups for sure.

I didn't post with confusion because i really thought that you inferred from my post that I was saying i created the technique, whether the post was about wes or not. So i responded the way I did because i thought the accusations were ridiculous.

All's good now though.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Thought that Hawaiian dude did sh platform missiles first.

Besides, you invented milling.

Watty

Smash Lord
**** that hawaii guy, IMO if ive never seen any1 do it b4 and i did it and utilized it b4 i saw any1 do it i invented it lol

I stole it from oro who did a run off missile to jump on the platform missile thought that was to much work and juss started dropping through the platform

its the Oscar Myer Weiner and i invented it stfu you hoes u wanna start **** i will own all of you tis my thing i did it first gtfo

Rhyme

Smash Lord
UltimaScout says that's how you actually play...and that you BEAT good people by playing that way. This is either evidence of incomprehensible mindgames or how frickin' gay Fox is. <.<

Holy crap lol I'm sorry for being the start of that mess.

No you aren't. >_>
XDD ((Note: this isn't great laughter, it's a double chin))

ND, if you are actually sorry than I appologize, but that was too **** funny.

Yeah I remember that. Besides the Hawaiin guy, I'd say you get sh platform missiles. I totally pwned higher platforms with DJC tho GG

don't get jealous over the latest samus tech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_eorAjK_o
People get upset over the dumbest things.

Anyone ever hear of the Cactuar Dash? Dash animation => WD => rinse and repeat; looks cool and makes you move hella fast...I'd been perfecting that for several months before ever watching Cactuar do it. My friends and I called it the gallop. So I complained for a few days and then got the hell over it.

So does it matter who did what first? Just like I figured it out for myself, if someone else did the same then Kudos to that person. And if they did steal it...well then they're an ******* and I don't understand why you'd care what an ******* did.

Ohmahgawdah, I'm totally, like, jealous, and stuff. :p

...Samus Dittos anyone? >_>
Would if I could, but I live on the EC ((And I'll state right now that I didn't INVENT that abbreviation so nobody FRICKIN' FLAMES me.)). : ( Maybe in Brawl?

Note: I know you're just repeating what you said a page earlier for lack of anything else to say...or something. Har har. : D

Watty

Smash Lord
silent wolf ive played that technical ****ty thing b4 =) i dont waste my time with inferior hoes like yoself. stick to fox son

nublet06

Smash Lord
HugS invented winning with samus.

ahahah btw when i was looking for the samus boards i was like WTF why is it not on the list!!!

thats because i was looking for hugs, not samus. LOL thats how good he is.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I really wish I could go to pound, but work prevents me :(

:sigh: there's always Brawl. I do plan on finding out an insane amount about Samus, most of which will prove useless, but fun in most cases

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really wish I could go to pound, but work prevents me :(

:sigh: there's always Brawl. I do plan on finding out an insane amount about Samus, most of which will prove useless, but fun in most cases
Most of it will be useless, but the rest will make her TOP TIER! :000

I wish I could marry Samus.... QQ

Top Bottom