• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well known Lucas Players?

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I'm the best Lucas, no doubt about it. I've been to most tournaments in the US, and have been to all of the major ones. I've 3-stocked top name players with Lucas, and have pushed his metagame farther than anyone else in the community.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Good Lucas List 4.Oats

1st the Worst: Zman
2nd the Best: Shook
3rd the Nerd: Ok1n
4th: Pink Fresh
5th: Noraa
6th Tie: prOAPC
6th Tie: Zaki

8th: lil CJ
9th: ChaosTheoryX
10th: ToxiCrow

Natch
Oats
Pheonix Alpha
Irsic

Green is for people that moved up; Red is for people that moved down; Yellow is for Ties; Pink is for New; Purple is for Shook; else stayed the same

Noraa

Smash Lord
SAKI DOESNT REALLY PLAY LUCAS lol hahhahahaha he was joking and you put him in...o lord

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Uh, WTF, Noraa? I don't play Lucas? Noraa's just mad because we did dittos and I three-stocked him twice. I'm the ****ing reason you use Lucas!

lil cj

Smash Lord
I'm the best Lucas, no doubt about it. I've been to most tournaments in the US, and have been to all of the major ones. I've 3-stocked top name players with Lucas, and have pushed his metagame farther than anyone else in the community.

Cool...the best Lucas:)
Maybe your the one that will make Lucas' rep better
Do u hav any vids?
And do u hav any advice??
Its an honor...real talk...ive been hoping that the best Lucas would show up soon
and here u r:)

I hate lucas dittos...id rather play mk/marth/g&w than another lucas >_<
lol...me too
....well maybe not MK
lol

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
marth is easier than MK
Lucas vs lucas sux! psi magnet and fsmash screw my playstyle
I still have a bit of trouble with marths but ya I never said it was a harder matchup than against mk. Just that I have more experience against mk =P

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I found out this new advanced technique with Lucas. Only I know it, and since I have the best Lucas in the world, Imma gonna share wit' y'all.

Okay. I call it the PK Zaki.

Alright, when you tap Y or X (Or if you have custom controls, the button that allows you to jump), your feet move off of the ground for a couple of seconds. Now, when you tap said specified button quickly, the height of your jump is slightly decreased.

This is called a Short-Hop.

Now, when you short hop, immediately execute Lucas' forward special, and a lightning bolt should shoot out of his fingertips, catching the opponent in a small whirlwind of fire.

I call it a Short-Hop PK Fire. But that name is way too long, so I just go with the PK Zaki.

Hope this helps guys!

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I say Lucas has the advantage in the Marth match-up. Lucas can shoot lighting bolts out of his head, and I'm pretty sure Marth's sword is made out of some type of metal or something.

chuky

Smash Cadet
Saki i doubt ur the best lucas out here, try to keep up with my lucas, my lucas is a monster- chuky

chuky

Smash Cadet
my playstyle is totally different from many lucas players we should do some friendlies this weekend if u have time

Noraa

Smash Lord
lol me n okin are the best hands down
if not, then show me ur placings.
can we move on

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
You guys are getting too serious. But if we want to compare **** sizes, I'd say Shook has a better Lucas than you, and near Ok1ns. Now we can move on. :)

Noraa

Smash Lord
=/ like i said, show better placing lucas's than me and okin and your right then....
sry

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
I found out this new advanced technique with Lucas. Only I know it, and since I have the best Lucas in the world, Imma gonna share wit' y'all.

Okay. I call it the PK Zaki.

Alright, when you tap Y or X (Or if you have custom controls, the button that allows you to jump), your feet move off of the ground for a couple of seconds. Now, when you tap said specified button quickly, the height of your jump is slightly decreased.

This is called a Short-Hop.

Now, when you short hop, immediately execute Lucas' forward special, and a lightning bolt should shoot out of his fingertips, catching the opponent in a small whirlwind of fire.

I call it a Short-Hop PK Fire. But that name is way too long, so I just go with the PK Zaki.

Hope this helps guys!
vids or it didnt happen.
by the way, did u guys know u can control PK thunder?? and if u hit urself with it, it shoots u across the stage!!
if we learn how to master this, lucas will deffinetly get more recongnition and no one will be able to stop us.
i'll get more videos for people who dont no what i'm talking about

Levitas

the moon
My avatar is bigger than all of yours. And redder. My lucas eats chumps like you guys for that snack that people sometimes have at 4am in the middle of a school related all-nighter.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Good Lucas List 4.Oats

Natch
Oats
Pheonix Alpha
Irsic

Neon

Green is for people that moved up; Red is for people that moved down; Yellow is for Ties; Pink is for New; Purple is for Shook; else stayed the same
Fixed. You can't have a Lucas Tier List without Florida's Worst Lucas, son.

Also, Levitas, it's funny you said that, because I pulled an all-nighter last night. I can't remember what a bed looks like.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Good Lucas List 4.Oats

Natch
Oats
Pheonix Alpha
Irsic

wow i was about to say i wanna be on the list when i was on it the whole time lol
can u make me blue??put blue is for toxicrow!!
EDIT: upon further inspection i believe i should be number 1. afterall, i am the one who discovered "The PK Thunder Jump" or what i like to call PK Thunder 2.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
wow i was about to say i wanna be on the list when i was on it the whole time lol
can u make me blue??put blue is for toxicrow!!
EDIT: upon further inspection i believe i should be number 1. afterall, i am the one who discovered "The PK Thunder Jump" or what i like to call PK Thunder 2.
i tried this "PK thunder jump" as you say and i couldn't get it to work. i would always just bounce into the ground. i hit my self from the top because it seemed right.
TOXICROW HELP! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!! :(

Levitas

the moon
That's a secret technique I've been working on recently. It's called forced tripping. If you run up to an opponent and do this, they'll die because you can attack immediately after and nobody sees it coming and it's so good but don spam it or they will hit you (especially MK--- sooo gay).

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
That's a secret technique I've been working on recently. It's called forced tripping. If you run up to an opponent and do this, they'll die because you can attack immediately after and nobody sees it coming and it's so good but don spam it or they will hit you (especially MK--- sooo gay).
oh, yu can also roll if you do a forced trip. In BOTH directions.

ZOMG REALLY?
man i though i knew everything about lucas. this whole time i've been trying to jump to get back on stage. maybe if i get this PK thunder Jump thing down. i could use it for recovery. TOXICROW IS TOO GOOD. he's number 1 saki is 2nd levitas is third.
i'm last :(

i just ran around and pressed A, because it hits them three times for a combo.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
What is this tomfoolery, Chaos?
Anyone who doesn't like the Lucas ditto has probably been gimped
one too many times by PSI magnet. If you listen closely, the
Mortal Kombat announcer says "excellent" whenever this happens.
well youre right about me rather playing a buncha 90-10 matchups....i mean the lucas ditto is like a 100-0 match up.......its horrible....doesnt help that im the only lucas main in the state o_O

Top Bottom