• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird/Funny In-game Pictures Thread (SSB64&Melee)

malva00

Smash Master

if you want to take a screenshot at an exact moment, I suggest pausing emulation and taking a screenshot while it's paused

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Kåñåmë

Don't bump threads. Blueyoshi will send you a warning message by the time you read this. Haha, see i can predict the future!!

Battlecow

Play to Win
hmm... I don't have a problem with your standard Quesadilla, but tacos, Fajitas, Tamales, chimichangas, burritos, even Nachos make me sick. It's entirely subjective, I understand that, but I find it all disgusting.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
hmm... I don't have a problem with your standard Quesadilla, but tacos, Fajitas, Tamales, chimichangas, burritos, even Nachos make me sick. It's entirely subjective, I understand that, but I find it all disgusting.
I shudder that you think Fajita's are normal good Mexican food. Majority of things you posted are common street fare or Tex-Mex S*** which is terrible (and one of personally my least favorite cuisines).

For example, Chimichanga is an American dish that was inspired by Mexican Food.

Actual Mexican food is one of my favorites

Ever had, I don't know, any of these dishes before.

Pollo Con Mole Negro
Caldillo
Cochinita pibil

If not, then you haven't actually had actual Mexican food before

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
in regards to Koros statement, a lot of the Mexican food that we eat in the US is not authentic Mexican food, like burritos and nachos to name a few. my personal favorite are enchiladas

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I heard Chipodle Tacos makes you burn inside.

Also I heard they put dead animals inside Tequila bottles to make it more tasty =D

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I posted on the wrong thread xD

i was looking for the ssb64 player thread not the in-game thread :urg:

Battlecow

Play to Win
If you're in the middle of a match when it happens, that's not convenient. I suppose you could try to recreate it, but often that's hard to do. The border's no big deal.

Top Bottom