• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird/Funny In-game Pictures Thread (SSB64&Melee)

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
loldandan.

Anyways, those are really cool. He is inspiring me to possible try and get another 64 and mod one myself.

His SSB64 mod that he did is pretty interesting.

dch111

Smash Journeyman
After hearing all the hubbub about Falcon's upb at edges, Link decides to do a little investigation of his own.

His target today is the right edge of Dreamland. He checks the ground to make sure it is solid.

He then does a bair into it.

Which looks kinda normal except that he's not actually on ground, and won't land there either.

In the pic below, two possible explanations are given. Perhaps both are true. Or false.

Another go.

Here, Link is almost completely encased by the ledge.

After a long day, Link takes a rest and cuts his hair. Hacking is hard work! Whew

Edit:
Getting encased in ground isn't as bad as when it's not consensual, though.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ahahaha, nice post dch. I laughed at the link cutting his hair part, hacking off those golden locks does in fact take a lot of work...I would know, my hair is quite the predicament.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
lol Peek, I looked in training mode now and I can now always see him xD

To me he looks like a goomba.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
i used to get those kinda texture errors all the time, dont know how to take a pic tho =(

lol 100% black luigi and samus who changes colors every ~10 seconds for the 3 mins be4 gfx exception

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
yesterday i finally saw the DL thing

5 hrs later i woke up in a cold sweat after a rather nasty nightmare

Top Bottom