• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Ich is being funny.
Twilight Link is being funny.
Blu Link is being funny.
Blubba is being funny.
Deva is being funny.
Shintwist is being funny.
Legan is being funny.
Sasook is being serious... with humor sprinkled liberally around his posts.

WHY IS IT THAT THE ONE TIME NO ONE IS SERIOUS I AM???

...It's because when the Link Tier List was closed I became instantly bored. Lots of random funniness but not much to talk about.
Frankly, we need discussion about Link's metagame. We get lots and lots of pieces, but I haven't heard real strategy talk in ages.

Smite me if I am wrong. I DARE YOU

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
WHY IS IT THAT THE ONE TIME NO ONE IS SERIOUS I AM???

...It's because when the Link Tier List was closed I became instantly bored. Lots of random funniness but not much to talk about.
Frankly, we need discussion about Link's metagame. We get lots and lots of pieces, but I haven't heard real strategy talk in ages.

Smite me if I am wrong. I DARE YOU
Well, I suggested a thread idea that I think will be fun AND follows the rules. We should have a "________ of the Week/Month" thread with things like "Link of the Month" or "Quote of the Week". Wafflez should do this. Someone tell him.

As for advancing the metagame, I've had a few ideas, but I'm much too lazy to carry them out. One thread idea doesn't seem too time consuming so I think I'll post it soon.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom