• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Too bad dair into utilt, doesn't work most of the time and is easily punished if shielded or missed. Stop thinking with the march metagame.

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
just saying <_< it works on most ppl and if not then just dair to grab or to jab, or dsmash lol lots of options out of it.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm just saying, I've played m@v with my ROB and about 70% of the time is was shielded and got punished.

Ninja

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing fox for a while and Often destroy top tiers, and i can tell u. he is being greatly underestimated but its fine for the time being.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'm just saying, I've played m@v with my ROB and about 70% of the time is was shielded and got punished.
This is very true. When I played Karn's ROB somehow he always power shielded the up tilt so I started to grab instead. When Fox plays ROB it is imperative that he down airs to grab instead of up tilt or up smash because they just get power shielded.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I've been playing fox for a while and Often destroy top tiers, and i can tell u. he is being greatly underestimated but its fine for the time being.
maybe it's just your style of fox. people thought mewtwo sucked in melee, but one of the top players played him. it all depends on your experience with a character.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo Mav XD I had a blast vs. your Fox my jabs and nairs are too goodz! Only thing I would advise don't always shoot for running usmash when your opponent is at high percent I started punishing at times, but I don't think you remembered. Mix it up w/ grabs ma d00! Interrupting Fox's forward B w/ Fox's jab is so pro then running off and shine spiking is soooo Melee-like.

Game still sucks, but its fun.

M@v

Subarashii!
^ our matches were fun, but how you kept running off when a certain someone came by was freaking amazing. I wanted to laugh so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom