• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Warriors - Voting on a Tier!

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Maybe you haven't played enough... When you first play you get matched up with the ~1000 score people and yeah they usually aren't so great but above 1200 they're usually pretty good.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hardly. He's just trying to keep this one thread alive instead of juggling 7 like you used to. Also he hasn't dragged anyone else into it.
Ya I just thought that if Tery joined the Poke Center again then the Poke Center could start to grow a lot more since Tery created every thread.
This is what I'm talking about, Gates.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates you can easily be #1 in Ubers. Half the people have like Charizards or just crap pokemon with one Mewtwo.
The highest I've peaked in Ubers in recent memory was like 10th actually. It's hard to ladder up to first now since everyone wants a good rating and glicko to be on the suspect voting board, so you need like a 2000+ rating if you want to be in the top 5. Dream World Ubers on the other hand...

When you first play you get matched up with the ~1000 score people and yeah they usually aren't so great but above 1500 they're usually pretty good.
Fixed.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Gates how many alts do you have with my name in it by now

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It's a round robin for this weekend, so right now me and IceArrow are doing a Bo5. Wait a moment.

Edit: Beat IceArrow 3-1.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sorry I'm late, challenge sent.

Edit: Beat him 3-0 ggs

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe if you put the format of the week in the thread title more people would enter.

Anyway, nominating Gen V Ubers with Evasion Clause. Withdrawing my vote, I just remembered I'm busy that weekend.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Wait what, the thread title says "Registering for Gen V OU". I can't tell if your serious or not. Oh well.

Damn, now I cant run my Double Team Excadrill.

:phone:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How did evasion get unbanned on Smogon anyway?
All of the traditionally accepted clauses are getting suspect tests in Ubers now. OHKO Clause was first and it stayed banned, Evasion Clause was next and it was unbanned. The next clause for suspect testing is Moody Clause and it will probably be later this month.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
All of the traditionally accepted clauses are getting suspect tests in Ubers now. OHKO Clause was first and it stayed banned, Evasion Clause was next and it was unbanned. The next clause for suspect testing is Moody Clause and it will probably be later this month.
tl;dr: Smogon is bored

Top Bottom