• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Warriors - Voting on a Tier!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
sorry I had to go afk for a while there. I'm ready now.

eh, **** it, I concede.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
IceArrow stop critting me like 3 times a match

Every tourney you do this

stop it

Edit: I vote OU for next tourney BTW

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Lol, sorry. You just get so screwed by luck every tourney :(. Anyways was a pretty interesting set minus the hax. After I won the first 2 matches I thought I would get a 3-0 sweep. My last team was the best by far.

Ya I vote for OU also.

IceArrow won 3-2 btw.

:phone:

Tacel

Smash Lord
What? No, I can't Pokémon battle for my life. I was just voting because it makes me feel important.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm only voting for Random Battles / Challenge Cup because that's the only mode worth playing. I'm not learning metagame to enter some silly little tournament.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
It's not really a silly little tournament at all. The purpose is to increase the activity in the poke center. Your not supposed to master a tier in a week. You are supposed to build interesting teams based on the tier that was chosen.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
I took 10 minutes to build my NU teams and won. Not a single playest either. It doesnt take much time to win.

With entering it helps the community grow and improves the entertainment of the tournament.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You also got a bunch of hax along the way.

It's not hard to win with hax on your side ;-;

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Tery you were only like 12th best, that's far from the worst.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Lol, you were the best in UU. You should still join to increase activity.

SilentVerse. I wasn't even close. And you're seriously going through some Tery2009Syndrome here.

Tery you were only like 12th best, that's far from the worst.
There was like 25 people in the PokeCenter when it was maxed out maybe? And none of them played UU. I battled the one guy who did and was crushed. :p

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
SilentVerse. I wasn't even close. And you're seriously going through some Tery2009Syndrome here.

There was like 25 people in the PokeCenter when it was maxed out maybe? And none of them played UU. I battled the one guy who did and was crushed. :p
SilentVerse is currently like the best RU player on Smogon or something. Strong competition.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Nobody good plays on PO

My dog could peak #1 on one of their ladders.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I will defeat you with my ru team, both of them are pure genius

(ok no they're not actually that solid but they're really fun and easy for me to play)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's my point lol. Too much effort to go through and understand what works and what doesn't.
Just go to Smogon, look at the usage stats, and make a team out of the top6 pokemon like everyone else does you lazy ****.

But yeah, IceArrow, if Tery doesn't want to join you don't have to twist his arm about it. I'm sure if we do a tier that he finds interesting then he'll participate.

And you're seriously going through some Tery2009Syndrome here.
Hardly. He's just trying to keep this one thread alive instead of juggling 7 like you used to. Also he hasn't dragged anyone else into it.

Nobody good plays on PO

My dog could peak #1 on one of their ladders.
"UltiMario's Dog" is now my new alt. I'll ladder really high on an uncommonly played tier and make jokes the whole time about how Ulti keeps trying to get me to do the peanut butter trick.

inb4 "Ultimario's b****" jokes.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Ya I just thought that if Tery joined the Poke Center again then the Poke Center could start to grow a lot more since Tery created every thread.

Gates you can easily be #1 in Ubers. Half the people have like Charizards or just crap pokemon with one Mewtwo.

Top Bottom