• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Warriors - Voting on a Tier!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's not exactly the same, but it is very similar to what you're talking about, yes.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Even if everyone expects it, I'm pretty sure you and I are the only ones who built dedicated counter-teams to it.

So are you and Kirbyraeg playing your match now or what?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He's not even online now...

So either he doesn't know it's double elim or he had another emergency. Let's give him until 10:30 to get back and if not then it's me vs IceArrow GFs.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hahah, i totally thought it was single-elim and that gates and i were playing the bo5 finals. i suppose it doesn't matter now though, cuz i didn't check the boards after i posted my results.

SOMEDAY I'LL LEARN YOU LC. SOMEDAY.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Ya Kirbyraeg you missed our RU games too.

Just so you guys know in advance I'm going to Apex so that week will be postponed.

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
"Ranbats". Maaaan you kids. I don't really care for either, but I'd play, assuming this is using the Pokemon Showdown or whatever. (Literally was introduced to it yesterday)

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Lol, it would be awesome if you stayed here and participated in more of these. I also vote for Challenge Cup. Next week I'm voting for Middle Cup btw.

Challenge Cup x2

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's a temp thing. One of my good friends basically bullied me into playing random battles on Pokemon Showdown, and I like how it's just online and not a program. I'm not going to learn the metagame but like I said if you run a random battle series I'll play and up the playercount to a whopping 5 (that's my guess).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I vote against Challenge Cup.

By which I mean I vote for Gen V NU.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I would have suggested Ubers but I know that you and I just laddered really high recently with almost identical teams, so I doubt that would be a good choice.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Ya, make sure to enter.

Gates, we can do Ubers but I'm sure I'll beat you in GFs lol. I also have so many other teams that are better.

1x Gen V NU
2x Challenge Cup

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Been playing some NU recently. Might as well go for it.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
don't feel like doing random pokemon again

my vote goes to NU

(i'd vote for RU if NU didn't already have 2 votes)

JTsm

Smash Master
How does registration work? Do I just say sign me up? lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm horrible at NU too. I only suggested this format because I didn't want to play Challenge Cup.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Looks like I have to go somewhere in a few hours, so I can't play anyway. I would totally be up for CC another time though, it's my favorite tier.

Top Bottom