• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Tournament 4: Tourney Type Nominations

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Imma tell you guys right now: I'm not getting up before noon and I'm not staying up past midnight.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Imma tell you guys right now: I'm not getting up before noon and I'm not staying up past midnight.
Do you really spend half your day sleeping? ****in ****, I'd hate that. I can't stand to sleep more than 7 hours, I litterally wake myself up in fear of waisting the day.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Do you really spend half your day sleeping? ****in ****, I'd hate that. I can't stand to sleep more than 7 hours, I litterally wake myself up in fear of waisting the day.
No it's just that I have stuff to do Saturday morning so I have to go to bed early.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's a little late but it's not too bad I guess. How about more like 8 pm?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ahhhh

I wanted to take a nap, but I don't want to miss out on the festivities today T_T

I'll have to wait a bit for my nap then :mad:

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Yea coming back from having fun to this is cool. I'm on right now (idk when Articanus will get here).

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
I'm in!

YES! YES!

Edit: Actually, because I'm assuming registration should take another 5 minutes or so, I'll be gone for around that time.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
**** man, had ss run a more standard lead, I could have taken that. Duskcull lead was awsome.

Good game Arty, was a lot of fun.

Top Bottom