• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Tournament 4: Tourney Type Nominations

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
ss118, I'm good for whenever. I've been working the kinks out in my team. Hopefully it'll be broken by the time the tournament rolls around.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
My OUbers team is either so bad it's good or so bad it's horrible.

I have a more normal team though, which would probably work better but be less fun to play.

ss118

Smash Master
OK I'll be running this.

REGISTRATION IS UP! To play, please get on the CaP server with the SAME name as your smashboards name and post "in" here.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
****, I missed the start. :( Granted, I didn't have a team built yet anyway. But still.

EDIT: Wow, I missed the last few posts. I may still not join though. I don't know exactly what I want to do with my team yet.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I guess I'll be in.

If I can build a team fast enough.

ss118

Smash Master
Doesn't hurt to join.

People have 8 minutes to get everything together before I move on. I stress to POST HERE PLEASE and be attentive! When we get going I want this to run as smooth as possible.

ss118

Smash Master
He is "team building". =/
if he doesn't play in like 8 min he gets DQed

Round 2 is up. supermarth+mario please play while the other match gets done shortly

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I hate my life.

Why the hell did Smogon tell me that Soul Dew Latias was great in Ubers, yet it is one of the worst ones in game?

This is why I hate smogon a lot of the time

Hold on a sec you are allowed to do things like 3-0?

ss18, you said that you only get one match :mad:

ss118

Smash Master
0rly won, so now he plays Supermarth64

if supermarth wins he takes the gold: but if 0rly wins he gets to play ultimario to determine if this is a three-way tie or if he takes it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Couldn't me and 0rly battle anyway for 2nd and 3rd?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
That match went on forever from what I can see.

I'm sure you guys were in some sort of intense Blissey Stall war or some crazy **** like that.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I might be joining Sunday.

I'm interested as to whether supermarth will win again.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Here's my tip, if you download a pokemon off of Smogon, make sure nothing ****ed up and only gave your pokemon one attack. Arguably, he's dead weight anyway, but him only having Overheat (wtf?) really ****ed me over. I played awful anyway, I got to start playing more often to recognize when I'll be OHKOed. I tried Lead Starmie for the first time tonight and loved it, but got OHKOed by Lead Rose. Guess next time I'll make sure to get decent play time with my pokemon first hand.

ss118

Smash Master
Dragon Pulse, Wish, Protect, Thunder has always been my favorite way to use Latias.

Edit: in ubers with Soul Dew.

Top Bottom