• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Tekkie's replays are done. Just gotta upload them on Filesonic nvm people are salty on file sharing. I have a plan.

EDIT
I sent you pm Tekkie on the replays.

Flame your replays are video files now and I will send you a pm on how you can get them.

Edit 2
Flame your replays are ready.

Food I'll get to yours as soon as I can. I'll probably try to finish most of it by friday.

Luigisama

Smash Champion

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm having troubles downloading the 3rd part, would you mind to reupload it again ?

EDIT : The videoclips are completely silent. Then again, it's my fault for not being specific with my recommandations, sorry about that. Can you please re-record the replays without any music going on in the background (just the sounds made by the characters / stage elements) ? Same video resolution, if you please.

Sorry again ^^;

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'm having troubles downloading the 3rd part, would you mind to reupload it again ?

EDIT : The videoclips are completely silent. Then again, it's my fault for not being specific with my recommandations, sorry about that. Can you please re-record the replays without any music going on in the background (just the sounds made by the characters / stage elements) ? Same video resolution, if you please.

Sorry again ^^;
ah ok then sure. I should have them up by tonight.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
When will it be done by?
if I record non stop it should be done probably this saturday.

But I'll try my best to get them recorded quickly right now your replays are top priority. Tonight I'll start recording the rest of your replays so far I've only recorded 3 of the first 8.

Food

Smash Cadet
if I record non stop it should be done probably this saturday.

But I'll try my best to get them recorded quickly right now your replays are top priority. Tonight I'll start recording the rest of your replays so far I've only recorded 3 of the first 8.
3 of the 8 folders? Or 3 replays out of 8? Because i sent like 50 replays o.o

Food

Smash Cadet
Luigi I hope you didnt just take the kills I wanted in the video. I might upload the whole replay, so... I mean... I just posted those as a reference incase I happen to put it in my compilation video.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Luigi I hope you didnt just take the kills I wanted in the video. I might upload the whole replay, so... I mean... I just posted those as a reference incase I happen to put it in my compilation video.
take the kills? no I'm recording what you wanted to be recorded in your notepad instructions. Also since you're specifying now that you want to upload the whole replays tell me which ones you want to upload otherwise I'll just keep following your notepad instructions.

Food

Smash Cadet
Do it or Not

take the kills? no I'm recording what you wanted to be recorded in your notepad instructions. Also since you're specifying now that you want to upload the whole replays tell me which ones you want to upload otherwise I'll just keep following your notepad instructions.
Yea but the fact is you don't exactly how long I want it to be. You need to record ALL of them and THE WHOLE THING. I never specified for you to record the parts I wanted, i specified to record them. The instructions were just for me.

I'm not going to go through all my replays that are no longer on my wii anymore and choose the ones I want. It says in the READ ME that you are told to record the whole match anyway. So just do it it's not that hard.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yea but the fact is you don't exactly how long I want it to be. You need to record ALL of them and THE WHOLE THING. I never specified for you to record the parts I wanted, i specified to record them. The instructions were just for me.

I'm not going to go through all my replays that are no longer on my wii anymore and choose the ones I want. It says in the READ ME that you are told to record the whole match anyway. So just do it it's not that hard.
ah ok. I must have misinterpreted that in the readme text file. Well just in case I'll keep those small parts that I recorded. As for how long it will take I can't get an exact date, but I'll say I will them all recorded by the middle of next week like say next Tuesday.

Food

Smash Cadet
ah ok. I must have misinterpreted that in the readme text file. Well just in case I'll keep those small parts that I recorded. As for how long it will take I can't get an exact date, but I'll say I will them all recorded by the middle of next week like say next Tuesday.
Okay. I'm sorry if I demanded it or made it feel like I was yelling but a misunderstood statement always get's me mad. I'm very fond of my history. <3

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
***** ton of replays i'd like recorded

some friendlies, some tourney, some specific moments, a couple wifi

Zipped them up and ready to go, should be 40 of them

Would like these done by the end of the week, but you guys have as much time as you need. Just working on a CV + want a couple matches uploaded. Life without a Dazzle sucks :urg:

thanks a bunch

:wolf:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Okay. I'm sorry if I demanded it or made it feel like I was yelling but a misunderstood statement always get's me mad. I'm very fond of my history. <3
np dude. Also I got most of your replays recorded. I'm counting 44 videos. I think there might be more than 50.

EDIT
http://hotfile.com/dl/144805124/5e143ea/1-13-12_(2).mpg.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/144806026/c5575a5/1-13-12_(3).mpg.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/144804651/7c750da/1-13-12.mpg.html
get these downloads while you can. I think my free account has a time limit on storing stuff.

Top Bottom