• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Hey, I have a question.

Do the videos have to be tourney vids? I have wifi friendlies but they are pretty decent vids with minimal lag. I just have alot of vids I want uploaded to youtube.

Thanks

John2k4

The End of an Era
It can be any Brawl video!
If you want, we can also upload them to your Youtube for you once they are converted.

John2k4

The End of an Era
@Atney - I have your replays on my Wii, just needed to change my Gecko codes so that they would play properly. ;)

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
It can be any Brawl video!
If you want, we can also upload them to your Youtube for you once they are converted.
I would appreciate that very much. Thank you John.

I will PM you my info once I find what videos I want up.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Ok, I found the videos I wanted to go onto youtube. Is there anyone who can help me with this? I can PM you both the files and the youtube info.

Thanks.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Food, if everything goes well I should have all of your replays ready for you to download by tomorrow. (Thanks to the APEX 2012 stream it has killed a lot of time with the video rendering.)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero

Food

Smash Cadet
Ok Food, all of the replays you sent me in the first folder are rendered and uploaded onto MegaUpload. Here are the links below on the matches.
Lol I was trying to put these in movie maker and instead of opening a video I said open project

I tried converting them than later found out nothing was wrong with them lmao.

And my 3rd batch will be around saturday or so, i have to upload these and take clips of them.

I was going through the ness ones and i downloaded all 3 but 2 of them are the same because they have the same ending... check on that please?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
With those you can just simply upload them onto YouTube. They will be in widescreen 720p quality. If you edit them or combine them they may drop in quality. It is dependant on the editing studio you use.

:phone:

tekkie

Smash Master
i have 45 replays i need recorded :X

two of them i only need like ten seconds recorded lol

but the other 43 are all awesome, lots of international, lots of awesome players :]

i will try to upload tonight

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I don't think John2k4 forgotten about you. He's probably busy. I think he also was working on other people's replays as well. I suggest wait on conformation from him. If he hasn't started or he gives the word I'll work on them.

tekkie

Smash Master
i've sorted through all the replays and uploaded them here

http://www.mediafire.com/?m5mj6batmv4i7tr

in the included note file it mentions which replays only need around ten or fifteen seconds recorded.

there are like 50 replays and i know it's a really tall order but there are a lot of meaningful matches in there with tons of insane players so i really appreciate it!

yoshq

Smash Master
Tekkie and Food, because of the large amount of replays you've requested, you'll have to allow the recorders as much time as they deem necessary to finish... although my perception of a lot of time and John's are very different. xD

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm working on Food and vVv ZeRo's replays as to why I haven't been getting to anyone else's replays right now. I'm fixing one of Food's replays with Mario and Ness so I will upload that with his second folder.

:phone:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2399105,00.asp

There is the article in terms of MegaUpload. That incident threw an nasty money wrench because I had premium membership where I didn't have a limit in terms of how many things I could upload per 24 hours, storage and including the size of whatever I uploaded. I know there is Mediafire and other places but they have a problem because of file sizes...

Food

Smash Cadet
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2399105,00.asp

There is the article in terms of MegaUpload. That incident threw an nasty money wrench because I had premium membership where I didn't have a limit in terms of how many things I could upload per 24 hours, storage and including the size of whatever I uploaded. I know there is Mediafire and other places but they have a problem because of file sizes...
So are you going to upload my replays on there instead? Or.. what? :(

I could always send you my YouTube information and then download the YouTube video to my desktop.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It's going to be difficult indeed... I would suggest to convert the videoclips into torrent files, since they weight much less than a zipped file, but not everyone have utorrent :(

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Bad news. My Laptop died so I lost everything I had on it. I have to apologize to those who gave me replays to work on. I'm using my friends Laptop but he won't allow me to install the software that enables me to use my capture device and Sony Vegas. I don't know how long it'll be before I get another Laptop. =/

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'll be helping in this soon. I prefer the replays to be sent to me through email as attachments or through the wii.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ok I'll be taking replays from people starting now.
Send them to my email Bc4629@hotmail.com as attachments. If you don't have access to an sd reader than send them to me through the wii. 3817 7415 8154 4074

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Luigisama, I've sent you a mail with my 5 replays. I just forgot to put my username inside it, so I'm replying here to let you see my username :)

Top Bottom