• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yoshq, here is the information you needed. If you could add it to the OP, that would be great. Thanks!

Hello all! The Crash Boards King of Hate has decided to join the recording team, which is good news for all of you.

I work under this motto: Record fast, encode fast, and upload fast. Rest assured, that I will strive to get your videos to you within 24 hours after the request has been made.

The Hauppauge HD PVR will be used for all recording that I do. There are three options for recording: 480p, 720p
stretched, and 720p standard. Each of these respectively can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E5BE27B001BBDD66. The default pick I will make your videos is 720p standard. You can request for one of the other two, however.

I record using Arcsoft Total Media Extreme. I edit using Sony Vegas 9.0c. I'm still learning all of the kinks (which are many), so please have some patience if there is a snag or two.

Since I have a month off from school, I will have ample time to master Vegas, which will then let me add more video types I can record or edit. For now, I will only be accepting standard matches. Yes, I do have Homebrew with the ability to see tags and have unlimited replays. I will be Brawl+ & textures @ a later date, which I will let you all know.

One more thing: All files I create will be uploaded to my youtube channel. No exceptions.
If you want to know why, ask me. After your videos are done, I will send you the link for a playlist of all of the videos I made for you.

Here is my contact info, and some dates that might not be the best time to ask me for a request.

AIM: theboxcc
gchat: kingshavy
msn:gashavy[at]hotmail[dot]com
fb: Ask me

Bye dates:
12/27-12/30: In SC
1/1/2010 (?): In Miami
1/8/2010: Heading back to Atlanta
1/15-1/19/2010: Pound 4 (Which you should have signed up for by now :chuckle:).

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Hey yoshq, just checking up on the replays. I've downloaded all of mobilisq's uploads. However, you may hold off capturing the videos until next week, as my friend might have a capture card (didn't know about this until yesterday, my I don't talk to him much). I'll find out Saturday at his house.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
so it turns out that sony vegas will work just fine for me too

i can do better by this thread now, and kiros if youd like ill go ahead and finish off what he gave me within a day or two for you

HINT: I already started

yoshq

Smash Master
so it turns out that sony vegas will work just fine for me too

i can do better by this thread now, and kiros if youd like ill go ahead and finish off what he gave me within a day or two for you

HINT: I already started
good stuff, in other news I have someone's replays where the folder is just named "replays" and I don't know whose they are because I forgot to put your name on it when I downloaded it and so did you.

liljp112

Smash Cadet
good stuff, in other news I have someone's replays where the folder is just named "replays" and I don't know whose they are because I forgot to put your name on it when I downloaded it and so did you.
yea that was me i totally forgot about puttin my name

yoshq

Smash Master
yea that was me i totally forgot about puttin my name
they desynced with the code file you gave me.

in other news, need for helpers has been filled :) thanks guys.

I'm gonna have to pass metakill's replays off to my helpers, since there are 36. I suggest you guys talk about it amongst yourselves.

I'd also like to remind these 2 that
algandar88: your replays desynced, you used codes and I can't play them without knowing what the codes are.

JNB328522: you need to confirm your email on youtube before I can upload your videos

Somebody Else

Smash Apprentice
Hi there, I'm trying to get a replay uploaded so I can get it critiqued; but nobody seems to have working recording equipment. If someone can record and upload this replay that would be great! Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?enzm5zj5ei5

Actually I've just realised, I had a few codes on (no tripping, infinite replay time, default settings mod, textures), will that matter? Also, PAL version?

mobilisq

Smash Ace
none of those specific codes will cause a desync

not familiar with the version differences though

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
yoshq =D , got new replays for Brawl+
(Don't worry, just copy paste it this time ;) )

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ngiwmjjdwa (16 MB unpacked)

Notes:
BG Music is OFF
Sound FX is MAX
Quality? Good enough for Youtube (which means not really a big filesize)
Texture Hacks? I already have textures packed in it so no thanks.

Should be easy by renaming your old folders as private2 and codes2 when you use mine

Thank You!! ^^

yoshq

Smash Master
Hi there, I'm trying to get a replay uploaded so I can get it critiqued; but nobody seems to have working recording equipment. If someone can record and upload this replay that would be great! Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?enzm5zj5ei5

Actually I've just realised, I had a few codes on (no tripping, infinite replay time, default settings mod, textures), will that matter? Also, PAL version?
yes, I need the code file used when the replay was saved. and make sure the replays don't desync with those codes before you send them to me.

Somebody Else

Smash Apprentice
Ergh, really? I could swear that was the correct codeset... Only thing is, I can't check the replay again, I was borrowing a friend's SD card who has now disappeared over christmas. I'll upload the only other codeset I've used; I was pretty sure I used the one I gave you but just in case...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xufcaroz5mw

You are using a PAL version, right?

yoshq

Smash Master
Ergh, really? I could swear that was the correct codeset... Only thing is, I can't check the replay again, I was borrowing a friend's SD card who has now disappeared over christmas. I'll upload the only other codeset I've used; I was pretty sure I used the one I gave you but just in case...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xufcaroz5mw

You are using a PAL version, right?
I don't know what you mean by pal version, sorry...

Somebody Else

Smash Apprentice
As in, a PAL version of Brawl... The codes used are completely different, it's no wonder you're getting a desync ¬_¬ Hang on, I'll make a new version of the .gct with NTSC codes...

Edit: Here, try using this .gct. If it doesn't work, don't worry about it, I'll find someone else with a PAL Wii.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t3ljzrvz4y2

liljp112

Smash Cadet
yea ima just have to play some new matches and try those i can't remember what codes i was using

mobilisq

Smash Ace
attn: kiros

replay #81 (rp_091125_2302(3).bin) consistently crashes my machine

its a mario vs metaknight match. were you using some kind of codes for this one or has it just miraculously become corrupt?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i have a second request for replays, but id prefer not having them uploaded to youtube as im uising a library cpu for a while, and im making a second compilation. heres the bin files

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jcjzzh1k0w

thanks to whoever covers my request!

Top Bottom