• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Own Tents! All packed up! Thanks everyone!

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
31st is the last day before DQ's. After that each round gets a week. I wanted people t have time over the holidays which is why round 1 is going so long.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:l I wont be seeing the winner of my opponent for 4 more days or something right?

;-; guess this is going to be delayed a bit

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
You're free to play ahead as soon as they finish (it would be great if everyone could). I'm updating the brackets as often as I get results.

Like I said, I didn't want to be pressuring people over the holidays which is why round 1 had such a long time to play out.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Sonic Beat me 2-0. Sorry about that wii mote dying second round. I even replaced the batteries second round. But my brother put them into the charged pile without recharging them. >_< Idiot.

I'm not going to john and say that's what caused me to lose first round, I WILL say that that's what caused me to SD third stock. :p I've never SD as Yoshi before, ever. Don't take that the wrong way, you won fair and square. :)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yeah, I figured that the SD was a mistake, since you were using that move very well - and subsequently thrashing me with it - and never SD'd doing it. I figured that was what was up due to the drop out in the second match, so I didn't call you out on it.

Jungle Japes match was very lulzy though. We either lived to the 200s, or at 5% because Klap Trap is awesome.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Dead batteries are another reason I'll keep using my gamecube controller lol.

Thanks for getting the match done, brackets are updated.

Only 2 more 1st round matches to go! Don't forget that this is double elimination everyone and feel free to go ahead with the round 2 matches.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Round 2 is starting. Mcmuff1n and Caterpiller have until midnight EST to get results to me or the winner will be decided via coin flip.

Edit: **** double post...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Shadowfire won 2-0. GGs.

lol at DACUS though. Gets me every time :p

Edited to make me look less unsightly.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
See, we both have habits. :p

But I'm scared of Falcon, so that's something, my least favorite matchup after Snake.

(I am not being butthurt, if that's the impression I'm giving. He won outright, I was being an idiot/have no practice against countering DACUS that I was basically a little toy being tossed around.)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Btw, that's what I meant with 8bit. Lol.
It was his habit. Not sure if he fights like that anymore.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Ah, so it is bad -_-

Or good, depending on how you view it.

Ah well, past is past. I'll get you back for it, whether it's the final round or otherwise. >D

Aibou

Smash Master
Yeah Cubone edged me out :rob: :gw: 2-1 :pit: :gw:

EDIT: A ditto was all I could do considering Zelda, Sheik, and Pit suffer greatly vs GW. That's also why I didn't use Zelda at all: because of GW.

Aibou

Smash Master
My :gw: is soooo rusty lol. And I mained him once upon the time. I need to work on him.

Aibou

Smash Master
Frigate was good choice though.
My second stock begs to differ lolol. I swear I had no idea that could happen. Looking back on it though, I gotta say it's kinda funny now :laugh:

Is GW your second btw?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
My second stock begs to differ lolol. I swear I had no idea that could happen. Looking back on it though, I gotta say it's kinda funny now :laugh:

Is GW your second btw?
Yup. That second stock you were already at kill percent when it happened though weren't you?

That's what I thought. D:<
Did TP and Bnzaa do their match yet?
Not that I've heard. I think they tried before and it was too laggy so they were waiting for another chance.

Aibou

Smash Master
Yeah I was well over 100%. Though as the last stock showed, nailing the kill has the potential to take quite a while :laugh:

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Yeah I was well over 100%. Though as the last stock showed, nailing the kill has the potential to take quite a while :laugh:
It always does :laugh: It's always stressing when the match comes down to who lands the kill first and its even worse when I'm running around at kill percent and still need to tack on damage! :chuckle:

Not to mention you lasted til like 150% on the first stock :dizzy:

trumpet210

Smash Rookie
So game four was not played by the deadline; If they're both disqualified, does Kola get a by and therefore I get a by since there would be no loser for game 14?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
So game four was not played by the deadline; If they're both disqualified, does Kola get a by and therefore I get a by since there would be no loser for game 14?
I never heard from Caterpiller at all so it'll be a DQ. McMuff1n did contact me though, I just didn't get around to updating yet.

Also your match against ENNH was your second round match so you're good to go for now.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
And what of my next opponent?
Loser's bracket is a round behind because we have to wait for the normal bracket to fight. You're good to go for now, they have until the 4th. In the next round or two there should be few enough people left we can get the losers bracket matches caught up.

Aibou

Smash Master
Oh ok. I'm really clueless on this loser's bracket stuff so I'll probably be asking all kinds of noobish questions. Just bare with me please :laugh:

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Deadline is tommorow! Get it done folks.

Reminders are being sent out to anyone who hasn't completed the match yet.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I won against Twilight Prince, 2-0. Good games. Needs more explosives, though those tilts are really hard to deal with.

Top Bottom