• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WE LIVIN' BIWEEKLIES: A New Jersey Melee... - November 2nd, 2013 - Bergenfield, New Jersey

TheAmazingJordo

Smash Cadet
If I can find a bigger car, I may be able to bring 2 setups, and an extra TV.

Edit: 3rd TV needs an RCA to COAX adapter box, or a COAX GC cable, so if someone has a GC with an COAX cable adapter or one of them converters I'll bring it.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I changed the times for the next tournament. Doubles will start at 1:00PM and Singles at 3:00PM. Can't wait to see who wins this one ;)

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
It shall be October 26th! Since I have so much time in between, everyone better come ;) You have time to reschedule, NO JOHNS.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
So it turns out that the New School tournament on the 28th is cancelled; which means I can change the date of We Livin' to this Saturday. Would people come? I wouldn't want to host the event for 10 people, let me know what you think!

SquireofStash

Smash Rookie
If there is one on the 26th, I may come. One question though: Are the venue price and tournament price seperate? Like if I sign up for singles it will be $20?

LLDL

Smash Hero
If there is one on the 26th, I may come. One question though: Are the venue price and tournament price seperate? Like if I sign up for singles it will be $20?
Yeah they are seperate. The venue fee is the fee that you pay to be in the venue (building) for the day.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Going to this, who wants a partner, prefer sheiks (of all things) but most teammates are fine

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I'm looking for something in december, there were other things on those days. I just gotta talk to Alukard to see when he is having No Johns.

Top Bottom