We Can Do It! - The Female DLC Character Discussion and Support Thread

BirthNote

Smash Champion
NNID
GeneticDestiny
An interesting question for the thread.

Chun-Li, Dixie Kong, Velvet Crowe, and Lucina for me.
An interesting question for the thread.

Chun-Li, Dixie Kong, Velvet Crowe, and Lucina for me.
Aloy
Dixie Kong
Jade
Samus

Mushroomguy12

Smash Champion
Thought this should be posted here. Hopefully we can get some female Capcom characters in Smash one day.

Unrelated to Smash but I wanted to post this magnificent art. Female characters from Capcom.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Champion
It's a bit wierd to see the male Mii gunner and brawler after all these women.
I think you mean male swordfighter and brawler, but yeah, I guess its cause we technically don't have any high quality artwork renders of female Mii Swordfighters or Brawlers (or Male Gunners), at least not that I know of, on the level of the other alt genders for some reason.

missing the Octoling, but other than that perfect 👌
I think the artist was trying to keep all the series counts the same (aside from franchises that were only represented by males, which I guess had to be replaced with brand new franchises), but yeah, I would definitely see the Octoling on here without that rule. That's also probably why we don't have Lara Croft or Jill Valentine on here.

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Ace
I think you mean male swordfighter and brawler, but yeah, I guess its cause we technically don't have any high quality artwork renders of female Mii Swordfighters or Brawlers (or Male Gunners), at least not that I know of, on the level of the other alt genders for some reason.

I think the artist was trying to keep all the series counts the same (aside from franchises that were only represented by males, which I guess had to be replaced with brand new franchises), but yeah, I would definitely see the Octoling on here without that rule. That's also probably why we don't have Lara Croft or Jill Valentine on here.
Oops! Of course, I meant swordfighter and brawler.

I must admit there are a bunch of characters here that I don't know, but I like those I recognize.

No one has ever done a "Super Smash Sis" roster with just a gender swap? Meaning, just switching the number of males and females?

Top Bottom