• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Be Smashin' Tourney, Port Charlotte, FL (5/1) Melee setups and possible low tier!

Winge

Smash Rookie
If there's people wanting to play melee, I can bring my Gamecube with Melee as well as my Wii with Brawl if needed.

Sinfull0666

Smash Rookie
@-!- ATM kind of no1 else has taken the throne and well the only ppl that still smash are me and my bros.

@Abscent Nah man just 2 wii's that we have planned to bring.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
If enough people want melee we could definitely do a small event at the end, or at least have a melee setup just for money matches.

Time
Runs
Away

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Lol, M!X is gunnin' for that throne! We'll have to have a Cape tourney next semester!

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
Where's the HYPE???? this needs to get bigger XD

EDIT: TRA, wanna mm??? lol we gotta do friendlies fer sure bro, you know I always need that Marth Practice XD

Yummmy, I'll play some Melee with you XD we gotta do it unlike the last time lololol

-!-

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I will be bringing Matt Bradly Maro Myself from FGCU , my Bro MT from Auburndale and Andy From south Fl

so thats 7 people i hope it helps.

P.S. Can you Rename my crew the FGCU crew

-!-

Smash Lord
Sure ill throw 5 down against hope your up for some snake v snake.
Ohh snap, dittos >_> I'm bad at those lol lets do $5 for dittos and $5 against ur other character, do u have another character???

EDIT: hey Viper, are u that IC that goes to those ZP monthlies in miami???

-!-

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Where's the HYPE???? this needs to get bigger XD
Yo M!X, does this work?

im gonna see if Ally can come i think hes in the neighborhood of orlando. but i can house him if he comes..
Jeez..... I would [ insert inappropriate act with animal ] if Ally came to this....

Hope it works out!

TRA, wanna mm???
And yea dawg, I'm down for a MM. Kinda poor until I start workin' for the summer, though, so maybe just $5. And afterward, the friendlies are a must!

Would it be possible for low teirs tournament to be a thing?
We could ask people if they'd be interested in one when they register, and if there's enough people we could plan one out at the end. Could you help with that? I don't have much experience with low tier tourneys.

I'm getting wicked excited about this, guys!

Time
Runs
Away

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
We could ask people if they'd be interested in one when they register, and if there's enough people we could plan one out at the end. Could you help with that? I don't have much experience with low tier tourneys.

I'm getting wicked excited about this, guys!

Time
Runs
Away
Yeah...It's the same as a regular tournament...but people are only allowed to use characters from the F and G tier (Lucas, Ike, Yoshi, Mario, Falcon, Samus, Puff, Zelda, Link, Ganon) I'd have no problem with helping out

-!-

Smash Lord
TRA, if u want we can just have serious friendlies, but like serious cerialzzz friendlies XD we don't have to mm.

Also if this low tier tournamen happens, I may join it to. O have a sick C. Falcon XD

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Alright TRA and Abscent I got ya guys' listing posting in FL's thread. I also wanted to offer replay recording services to you guys, which will be published on FL's YT channel for advertisement if you ever wish to make a series out of this tourney. If you guys have your own person for recording though I can give him access for publishing them himself on the account. Abscent you never replied to my PM don't tell me you've forgotten about me after the WW days~

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So, I'm thinking about coming to this. Hopefully neo-gigs pushes it's date back. I've basically given up on travelling outside of SFL, but I wanna give WFL a chance.

So... yeah...
MMs?
:)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Actually Nick the date for Neo-Gigs has been pushed back by pacho to May 29th. He just hasn't gotten around to updating the thread yet. So there is no longer any date conflict~

TRA

Smash Journeyman
im gonna see if Ally can come i think hes in the neighborhood of orlando. but i can house him if he comes..
Do we know any more about Ally coming to this?

TRA, if u want we can just have serious friendlies, but like serious cerialzzz friendlies
Lol, no worries M!X, I dont know how to sandbag XD

Alright TRA and Abscent I got ya guys' listing posting in FL's thread. I also wanted to offer replay recording services to you guys, which will be published on FL's YT channel for advertisement if you ever wish to make a series out of this tourney. If you guys have your own person for recording though I can give him access for publishing them himself on the account. Abscent you never replied to my PM don't tell me you've forgotten about me after the WW days~
That'd be awesome!

I have a capture card for recording, but no mic or anything else. If this goes well then we'll look into making it a series. Basically I just wanted to host a tournament before I went away for the summer and spent 4 months without brawl.... It's going to be a rough summer, lol.

And Abscent probably didn't get back to you because he had the Flu. I'll tell him to check the boards and say hi.

To anybody else who has exams this week before the tournament, good luck! I can't wait till school is out and I get to spend the entire weekend smashing with you guys.

Time
Runs
Away

OverLade

Smash Hero
That's what I thought...... Oh well.

There's still this ridiculous smasher called Redhalberd that's supposed to come try and take everybody's money. Lol.

Time
Runs
Away
That guy sucks he got ***** by Nick Riddle :(

Top Bottom