• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth

Vayseth

Smash Master
I don't have much in the way of shouts, cause there's too many people and I'm tired buuuut...

I'm thankful to ori and his crew for setting up yet another awesome tournament. It wouldn't have felt like home without a tournament from you guys. What an awesome way to spend my opening weekend home! ^_^

Thanks to the Chicago guys for coming all the way out. It was awesome getting to see you guys again. Once again, another way it felt like I never left.

Lain, Kyle, Bowyer: You guys are da best and the times we spent in Ann Arbor were some of the funnest I've had in a long time. Can't wait to hang again!

omni: We da best team. I mean, you can't beat off in the shower. You can't! I've tried. Well, we all know that Ally, Yes, Azure and Flame do though. Don't let them stay over your place guys. They beat off in the shower.

Everyone else: It was awesome seeing a ton of familiar faces and getting to talk about random stuff and play some games with some of you. Keep up the smash scene and I'll hopefully see you all again at another tournament in the future!

PEACES.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($185.00) - Metaknight da bess. **** Snake.
2: Lain ($81.40) - Good to see you again, man.
3: Azure-Kenny ($44.40) - Metaknight da bess. **** Snake. Good to see you again, man.
4: Tutu ($29.60) - The next San. ****** with them mid-tiers. Good ****, man. I watched your set against Boxxy.
5: Rofa ($14.80) - Good ****, you should come to tournies again!
5: Luke ($14.80) - Football johns are legit. You're better than 5th. Catchin up...always a pleasure to play you.
7: DingDong - Soooo close. You adapted at the very end though. Fun matches, man.
7: Duck - Didn't play.
9: MythTrainerInfinity - Congrats on winning round 2 of the furry moneymatch. Thanks alot for the friendlies. I always have fun playing your Lucario and you're a fun guy to hang around.
9: Flame - You're better than 9th. You'll get it next time. Your Snake is still a little better than mine. :p
9: Wes - Didn't play
9: Coco - Good to see you again!
13: Bowyer - You're better than 13th.
13: DarkLouis - ****ing scrub. Work a little harder next time. Going even with Boxxy and Dingdong was good, but a loss is still a loss. Work your *** off for the next tourney.
13: Arc - Good to see you again.
13: BigDaddy - We made a good team. My stock tanking was uber in those matches. xD Let's team next time. lol
17: SoleCalibur - Good to see some Ohioans come up here. Great matches. I was scared in our pools matches to be honest. xD
17: Ori_bro - Keep working on that D3. He's a good character. I finally beat you in a set (online and offline). xD
17: Tech_Chase - Good talking to you again. You are DEFINITELY getting better. I saw videos of you at a Smashfest before this and I saw you at the tournament. Your Snake looked alot better at the tourney. That set vs MTI. Too good.
17: Soul - Fun matches, man. Once you started playing patient you started punishing me and stringing together some mad combos. Look forward to playing you again.
17: Xatic - Nice friendlies man and good to see you as always.
17: van - Didn't play
17: Blade - I just realized that I added you on AiB before this and didn't recognize you at the tournament. xD Nice Toon Link, hope you can come to more irl tournies.
17: DRDN - Didn't play
------------- Pool Cut-off
25: JungleFever - Didn't play
25: Gio - Didn't play D:
25: MIT - Didn't play
25: llama - Didn't play
25: WTP - Nice pools matches. I'd stick to DK over MK. What happened to your Kirby? You beat me at the Smashfest waaaay back last winter.
25: Gifts - Glad my friendlies helped you a little bit. Stick with whoever you feel you're better with. Wario or Olimar.
31: Down-B - Didn't play
31: Crumb - Didn't play
31: Xyless - Nice talking to you man. You had a helluva tough pool.
31: Scala - Your Yoshi looked legit.
31: Goddy - You didn't make it out? D: You were playing very well in the mm.
37: Amadeus - Gotta have more smashfests at your house back in Toledo. I'll show you some Olimar stuff if you want to. But I think you were playing better today in our friendlies.
37: Jasmine - You had a really hard pool. You're better than 37th. I'll have to show you some Toon Link tricks I know when we play with the Toledo crew.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Hmmm I'll do shoutouts later, but who's Wii did I play a MK or three at Brinstar? Whoever it was would you mind uploading the vids?

I know it was on the big TV on the leftish.

Lucarios really need those vids.

Mit

Smash Ace
Was it on one of the two setups that were in the middle of the venue, or one of the ones in the back row containing most of the setups?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Was it on one of the two setups that were in the middle of the venue, or one of the ones in the back row containing most of the setups?
It was the second most leftish one in the back.

Lucarios desperately need to know how to fight MK on Brinstar, so yeah again I'd really appreciate uploading it!

Tewx2

Smash Ace
If it had infinite replay it was my Wii. I'm pretty sure my Wii was where u described it, I'll work on finding someone to upload it.

Was it tourny, Friendly or MM?

Zjiin

Smash Master
9: Zjiin - We never played despite me housing you! Get that scrub G&W outta here and back to Chi-Town!
Thanks a lot for the housing man, but G&W is ridiculous good. Don't bother trying to beat him!

9: Zjiin - gg's in pools, those ic's were mad cute.
I'm glad someone finally noticed.

9: Zjiin - didn't get to play this time, icies in teams haha
I picked up ICs specifically for teams, because despite what bad IC mains will tell you, they are VERY good in teams.

I might do shoutouts later. Short version: Moose shined by plan, blind. The End

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
GGS to everyone I faced, I had fun facign everyone especially in minus it was tons of fun. ally always fun facing you in pools your probably the most fun to play because you try playing mindgames outloud.
Lain good meeting you again hopefully once metas spike is nerfed in minus ill beat you, and i cant wait to face you in regular brawl
duck- you mean norfair its my fav level but it can turn on me like that
arc- good matches in both vBrawl and minus cant wait for some rematches
llama Great pikachu such a close match

Zjiin

Smash Master
Thanks a lot to juggleguy for posting those matches. It's rare that i get any IC vids up, and i know how much time it takes to upload all this junk. Climber justice.

Top Bottom