• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ways to "spring back" as a player from an MK ban

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
even better than that, he's never going to be banned in vbrawl, so you don't even have to concern yourself with hacks and trying to make hacked games mainstream competitive : )
If he starts winning as he should be. Aka players stop allowing themselves to lose with a superior character. Then he should be banned. It's just because of human limitations that he's not banned.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Make it please!

No offense OS, but we're not kids, and we don't need to be coaxed into new things. If MK ever got banned, people don't need their hands held and get different treatment. Free tourney entry? training videos?! Wow.

I think that the best idea you have listed is the prediction video, and that someone should get started on making it :o
Could have fooled me...brawl player...

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I'd use Marth if MK was banned: No bad match-ups except of Metaknight himself. And possibly King d3, Snake and DK, but even then it's not that much. If Mk is ban, Marth is getting top 3 in tier list.

etecoon

Smash Hero
marth might not have "bad" MU's other than MK, but he still loses to DDD and ROB, potentially a few others too. he'll definitely be an improved threat but he's not taking MK's place or anything

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
marth might not have "bad" MU's other than MK, but he still loses to DDD and ROB, potentially a few others too. he'll definitely be an improved threat but he's not taking MK's place or anything
Rob and Marth is pretty even, and I didn't say he was taking Mk spot, I said he would rise in the top 3. He'd deserve it, considering he has very few bad match-ups besides MetaKnight.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea. its nice to play some char other than mk. but not really lolollol

id go for diddy /snake

so would anyone else that knows tournaments\ wants to do nice

RATED

Smash Lord
I have an opinion, if MK were to be banned, it CANNOT be banned from one day to another, it should be like an example " from April 30 2010 mk can't be used at tournaments" the point is to say it the day , some months or a month before the ban is effective, so that the mk mainers would start stop using him steadily and slowly and learning other char. it won't be easy for them though.

o0 DR3W 0o

Smash Cadet
Id argue that BEATING MK is becoming the culture of brawl.

And I like it
Sure. It's just ridiculous.

I have an opinion, if MK were to be banned, it CANNOT be banned from one day to another, it should be like an example " from April 30 2010 mk can't be used at tournaments" the point is to say it the day , some months or a month before the ban is effective, so that the mk mainers would start stop using him steadily and slowly and learning other char. it won't be easy for them though.
Why give them an advantage? People who didn't main MK from the start had to learn characters on our own time. **** the system.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We would probably do this.

RATED

Smash Lord
Sure. It's just ridiculous.

Why give them an advantage? People who didn't main MK from the start had to learn characters on our own time. **** the system.
I was a MK mainer when the game started at march 8 2008 until september or october 2008. I am not saying a advantage is just a little time so they "leave" the mk things ahead. like a Psychological help even though is a game it can affect in the gameplay even if they know other chars.

Top Bottom