• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

DFEAR

Smash Hero
<- has no team mate. whos good?

maybe xaltis wants to team? who knows.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah and even playing I'll be watching EVO any chance I get at the same time

My opponent camps me.... watching EVO

My opponent dies..... watching EVO

My opponent counterpicks me...... watching EVO

Any break I get, I'm watching EVO

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol legit

I guess since you're entering singles I will too...while watching Evo. If a makoto is playing I might have to lose a stock and pause mid match :laugh:

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Alright! So time to figure out the MM's I have for WATO. Um so I am accepting $1 MM's with my Sonic or Lucario. Though any MM's that I couldn't get to at GFest just tell me. I think I had uncompleted MM's with Sax, GDX, and Pesticide. Don't know if you three are going to this. Tell me if you are so I can know and make my list.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahahaha.

It properly describes us.

Convo at my place:
"You sure you wanna team with me?" - Renki
"Yeah dude. You sure you wanna team with me? I'm bad at this game" - Me
"I'm worse" - Renki
"Nah. We're both bad" - Me.

Agate

Smash Cadet
Agate's MM Post

I'm going to use this post to keep track of all my MM. I'm accepting $1 friendly MM from almost anyone so just hit me up.

Agate :gw: vs. GDX :diddy:
Agate :gw: vs. GDX :wario:
Agate :gw: vs. DFEAR :diddy:
Agate :gw: vs. DJ Jack :snake:
Agate :gw: vs. DJ Jack :falco:
Agate :gw: vs. Pesticide :olimar:
Agate :ganondorf: vs. Mink :ganondorf:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Agate play my Falco, Fox, Meta Knight, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Snake or Diddy.

Pick your poison.
Or poisons.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ryan "Mink" Kane :jigglypuff:

vs

Drew "Drew" Jacoby :falco:

in a Pony Money Match

The Terms:
To be played while reading:
http://equestriagirls.com/e/

The Match will be a 2 out of 3. Using the Unity Ruleset.
Mink's Jigglypuff vs Drew's Falco.

Mink's Terms

Mink claiming that jigglypuff goes even with or slightly loses to falco, will be prove his claim this saturday at Holy Smash: Numbers. As Mink laughs at the idea of a falco being able to overcome his jigglypuff, he challenges Drew to the first every Pony Money Match (PMM). Drew gladly accepts claming that his falco can overcome the adorable creature known as Jiggle Le' Puff. Drew, a pony hater, is soon to taste the rainbow. Friendship will flow over him. But, if Mink's jigglypuff loses, he brings shame to all puffs and bronies across the world. Whereas Drew has nothing to lose, Mink has his honor, dignity and respect. The Terms are as follows:

If Mink wins, Drew must watch an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic at the venue directly after the money match. The episode will be played on full volume and will be watched in the center of the venue. If/WHEN :jigglypuff: prevails, Drew must also use the tag "4Mink" for the remainder of the tournament regardless of Low Tier, Singles or Doubles, and make sure to record all of his matches so it can be written in history.

If or when Mink wins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u7XysaEVBs

The episode will either be:

*Cutie Mark Chronicles
*Sonic Rainboom
*Art Of The Dress
*Winter Wrap Up
*Best Night Ever

The episode will be decided by popular vote.

Drew's Terms

if Mink Loses / if when :falco: prevails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVmtvNju0g&feature=player_detailpage#t=954s

Mink must change his name to "Ryan The Moonstar" on facebook. He will also have to use the tag "4Drew" for the remainder of the tournament regardless of Singles, Low Tiers, etc. All replays from the tournament will be recorded so that Mink's shame for losing to a :falco: with :jigglypuff: can be recorded in history forever. Mink will also change his caption on his Smashboards to "Drew Jacked My Swag" for a week.

I'm gonna need everypony's help deciding the episode.
and hyping this up!!!​

layout shamelessly stolen from xyro

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ryan "Mink" Kane :jigglypuff:

vs

Drew "Drew" Jacoby :falco:

in a Pony Money Match

The Terms:
To be played while reading:
http://equestriagirls.com/e/

The Match will be a 2 out of 3. Using the Unity Ruleset.
Mink's Jigglypuff vs Drew's Falco.

Mink's Terms

[collapse="Mink's Terms!"]
Mink claiming that jigglypuff goes even with or slightly loses to falco, will be prove his claim this saturday at WATO: 15. As Mink laughs at the idea of a falco being able to overcome his jigglypuff, he challenges Drew to the first every Pony Money Match (PMM). Drew gladly accepts claming that his falco can overcome the adorable creature known as Jiggle Le' Puff. Drew, a pony hater, is soon to taste the rainbow. Friendship will flow over him. But, if Mink's jigglypuff loses, he brings shame to all puffs and bronies across the world. Whereas Drew has nothing to lose, Mink has his honor, dignity and respect. The Terms are as follows:

If Mink wins, Drew must watch an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic at the venue directly after the money match. The episode will be played on full volume and will be watched in the center of the venue with Mink. If/WHEN :jigglypuff: prevails, Drew must also use the tag "4Mink" for the remainder of the tournament regardless of Low Tier, Singles or Doubles, and make sure to record all of his matches so it can be written in history.
[/collapse]
If or when Mink wins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u7XysaEVBs

The episode will either be:

*Cutie Mark Chronicles
*Sonic Rainboom
*Art Of The Dress
*Winter Wrap Up
*Best Night Ever

The episode will be decided by popular vote.

[collapse="The tallys"]

these are the votes tallied up thus far.
[/collapse]

Drew's Terms

if Mink Loses / if when :falco: prevails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVmtvNju0g&feature=player_detailpage#t=954s

[collapse="Drew's Terms!"]
Mink must change his name to "Ryan The Moonstar" on facebook. He will also have to use the tag "4Drew" for the remainder of the tournament regardless of Singles, Low Tiers, etc. All replays from the tournament will be recorded so that Mink's shame for losing to a :falco: with :jigglypuff: can be recorded in history forever. Mink will also change his caption on his Smashboards to "Drew Jacked My Swag" until further notice (when the shame has been forgotten).[/collapse]

I'm gonna need everypony's help deciding the episode.
and hyping this up!!!​

layout shamelessly stolen from xyro

Niggga I made this post.
Edit yoself fool.

True Blue

Smash Lord
AH MAN! SOUNDS FRICKEN EPIC! You definitely gotta win this Mink! I will be rooting for you the whole time! And personally best episode would have to be Sonic Rainboom or Winter Wrap Up. Lolz. Don't dishonor us here! Your Jigglypuff WILL prevail!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll record it.

I will also be bringing my digital camera. So i can have someone video tape the face of whoever loses

Top Bottom