• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO14 - Charlie Sheen Doesn't Want Your Acronyms ft. Mew2King

2-DJeff

Smash Master
What's wrong with that tourney?

soul food made by a *****. could not be more legit!!
yea and getting your head knocked off by me couldn't be more legit ethier, shut your mouth when you know whats good for you. Stop being rasist. And IDGAF if you say o dude i didnt mean to offend you because that always offends atleast one person.
I could under stand if you said "Black People" but you said ***** which isnt cool at all.
I hope you said female dog in your case because thats not cool if you didnt

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Dammnn, fine then. I take it back. sorry, kyonnn.

Is everyone else this sensitive? I'm talking about racial humor like "Japanese people can teleport and use shruikens", not racism as in "Japanese are getting what they deserve for pearl harbor" which is NOT okay.
Or am I just exceptionally de-sensitized to all of it and it's only the people I meet with which jokes can be made about how the one black friend from my high school group is like a Disney Channel black guy, or how all my friends who are awkward and clumsy and can't jump well are that way because they are so white(even if they're not white!)?

so let me get this straight, it would have been fine to say "black people make good soul food", but not "***** make good soul food"?
If something should be offensive shouldn't it be the generalization more than the use of a word?
Like saying Asians are bad drivers is better than saying Chinks are bad drivers. It's probably only better by a marginal amount, at best.

Once again tho, sorry kyon.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
1) Ian Mooney (Cash mooney) lives in Tampa FL and I need to get my controllers from him because he doesn't want to mail them
2) Christine Ortiz owes me 150 dollars, aka Lady Legion. I gave her 6 months to pay me back this 150 dollars that I lent her back during Winterfest to go to Pound4, and she agreed. I would like to get that money back that she owes me.
No. I don't live in Tampa. I live in a small little town over 50+ miles away from Tampa. Tampa is the closest city I can go to in order to smash. The closest post office to me is also 20+ miles from me, and it costs 20+ dollars to send your controllers with the pleasantries you've demanded of me. I never said I didn't want to give you your controllers back. Please don't put words into my mouth.

And quite frankly, Jason, you owe my dear friend Ed from Tampa over five-hundred dollars, and have for many months now. He's a struggling college student, whom can barely afford his rent, let alone books, food, or other essentials. You need to pay him back, because it's getting absolutely ****ing ridiculous now.

I don't care what your status is in this community, it doesn't excuse you from paying people back. If you can buy plane tickets and attend tournaments to places every month, you can damn well save money and pay my friend back. And don't get on your moral high horse about how you've helped me, or anyone else out. Just pay Ed his money back.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Yo hbox i know this is a lot of requests but...

if u hold a wato either april 8 or april 15 I'll come down

(and double the entrancee fee so the pot is doubled).

It has been 6 months since the last time Christine Ortiz promised to pay me back the 150 I have given her a long time for that small amount of money and this is the last time I will be in FL for a long while

also ill team in both games if u want

-

does anyone know how to get in contact with her? She promised to pay me back the 150 and I gave her 6 months to do it and it is now 6 months from when I said that. Someone please help me out

I find it very funny how you want Christine to pay you back 150$, when you owe Ed!!! like 500$ish. How about you pay him back before you try calling someone out.........

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Actually someone bring polmex too so i can get the 180 he owes me

That way everybody can get paid

Zone

Smash Champion
Juan, are you offering housing friday and Saturday, this important as it means life or death lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
didnt legion owe m2k first? hows that have to relate to ed and m2k? you cant put them all in the same boat because there gonna start doing o he won pay me so im not going to pay you and so on. legion needs to pay m2k back and m2k definatley needs to pay ed back

CO18

Smash Hero
all the Caucasians owe me $10,000 in reperations for hundreds of years. (Im being nice with this price)

I expect it when I arrive. thanks alot

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
didnt legion owe m2k first? hows that have to relate to ed and m2k? you cant put them all in the same boat because there gonna start doing o he won pay me so im not going to pay you and so on. legion needs to pay m2k back and m2k definatley needs to pay ed back
One is far more capable of paying their debt back than the other. The problem is the hypocracy in expecting someone to pay you back a debt that is but a fraction of what you owe someone. Ridiculous.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all the Caucasians owe me $10,000 in reperations for hundreds of years. (Im being nice with this price)

I expect it when I arrive. thanks alot
you coming to this? that would be pretty legit

2-DJeff

Smash Master
One is far more capable of paying their debt back than the other. The problem is the hypocracy in expecting someone to pay you back a debt that is but a fraction of what you owe someone. Ridiculous.
your totatlly right thats why im like dont engage in it because yall cant be on one persons side. M2k has to pay ed back. thats just a must. but at the same time lady leigon have to pay him back. If m2k pays ed back(which he said he would in a previous form) that means legion will pay m2k back? We dont know that so you guys cant really put them in the same boat. yea if he dosnt pay him back m2k would look like a ****ing *******. but if legion dosnt pay m2k back its whatever? so thats why i say we should stay out of it unless you guys are gonna harass legion also dont just put 1 person in the boat if you do you might as well have legion pay ed some of that money. (and yes im aware ed is struggling and he Needs that money) so make it quick m2k.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Haven't been to one of these in a minute. Will probably come with Tampa. Either teaming with Ganja or Lies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Imma make sure melee and brawl is ran at the same time. Cause no one from either game wants to start singles at like 8 pm

Top Bottom