• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Watching Little Boys: A Lucas Video Thread

Scraket

Smash Ace
Kinda ballsy to rank yourself that highly among Lucas's without any sort of results to back it up. You say that you haven't lost the ditto in a while.. but like which notable Lucas's have you diito'd lol. Obviously not Neon, Pink Fresh since BH4, Kip, Hyperflame(who has actually beaten PF in the ditto) Sartron, Narq, Oracle, etc. Obviously you know a lot about Lucas, but it would be crazy just to call you that good when all we know about your results is that you came back from Shuffle too discouraged to even continue playing Lucas. Not tryna hate bro lol.

Last edited:

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
I understand what you're getting at. I'm not saying for sure I'm the absolute best at the ditto / character, but is it wrong to think well of myself and aim high?

As for 'not continuing Lucas,' I simply am taking a break from the character. I'll only really be playing him against floaties when my other characters can't hold up. The demanding amount of button inputs aside, I personally feel like it's time to explore other characters. More to the point, I'd like to play the game from the perspective of characters I have trouble dealing with, ie: Fox, Ganon, Roy, Mario. Plus, Snake & Ivy have always looked intriguing and I'd like to further my skills with them as well.

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
So like, I'm thinking about making a new thread for Lucas videos, pertaining to 3.6b and the upcoming patches, of course. My biggest reason for wanting to do so is that Master WGS hasn't really been around at all since 3.5. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even play Lucas anymore. I know he plays Bowser (and props to him for beating Ally btw), but I'm not sure how much he dabbles with the newer versions of Lucas.

Basically, I think we need a new video thread where the OP actually gets updated by someone who plays the character and actually visits this forum. Sound good?

Last edited:

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
I'll start on it when I get home in a few hours

Top Bottom