• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Warpstar Warrior* - a Kirby combo video

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Whoa. This looks good. The playing looks good, but are you going to add fades? It's a bit startling to see an entirely new setting out of nowhere. But aside from that, it's a really good trailer. I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: Just watched Popstar Pop, and it was pretty good. Kirby FTW.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
t!MmY said:
Foxandfalco, you're like one of my fav peeps here on SWF because you know what you're talking about. Yes, four combo videos with Kirby could get repetative because he isn't a character that has especially flashy moves or a large variety to choose from. That's why I mentioned in my first post that these will be four smaller combo videos rather than one large one. Episodic, if you will.

Don't worry about content. I, myself, hate boring combo vidoes, so rest assured I'll keep my vids lively.
that's good to hear
well, i look forward to them all.
*watches Popstart Pop!*

edit: whoa, crazy b-airs and up tilts. nice footage :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey, I know you're all looking forward to "Battle of Dreams" but I'm having technical difficulties so I won't be able to upload it today. Hopefully I will find a way of getting it uploaded tomorrow or soon thereafter.

Edit: the way things are going, it's looking more like a Monday release. T_T

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I have bad news. My file got corrupted (which is why I couldn't upload it) and in my attempts at recapturing everything, my VCR went staticky on me. So not only have I lost 80% of my clips, I cannot recapture, and my other VCR has no Video-Out. X_X (and I'm not even going into detail about my internet connection).

In short, this project is suspended indefinately until I can find a solution to my problems.

There is, however, something to show for all the hours of work. I've pieced together the video clips that weren't lost and recaputred the clips that were lost (with staticky quality). I'd rather not release this lower quality video because I'd prefer to release the video the way it's intended. However, if any Kirby players (or big Kirby fans) really want the low-quality video, PM me and I'll send you a link to where you can download it (it won't go up on Google or YouTube until I have the good version). But it may take me a while to get it online (my internet is still unstable as I type).

Sorry about all this. :(

viper_smash_king

Smash Apprentice
t!MmY said:
I have bad news. My file got corrupted (which is why I couldn't upload it) and in my attempts at recapturing everything, my VCR went staticky on me. So not only have I lost 80% of my clips, I cannot recapture, and my other VCR has no Video-Out. X_X (and I'm not even going into detail about my internet connection).

In short, this project is suspended indefinately until I can find a solution to my problems.

There is, however, something to show for all the hours of work. I've pieced together the video clips that weren't lost and recaputred the clips that were lost (with staticky quality). I'd rather not release this lower quality video because I'd prefer to release the video the way it's intended. However, if any Kirby players (or big Kirby fans) really want the low-quality video, PM me and I'll send you a link to where you can download it (it won't go up on Google or YouTube until I have the good version). But it may take me a while to get it online (my internet is still unstable as I type).

Sorry about all this. :(
Good Luck on geting the Getting the network working again...
Cant wait for the 2nd Part.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Warpstar Warrior II: Battle of Dreams (online)

Suprise! I fixed all the staticky clips and I found a way of uploading. So, without further ado here is Part 2 of Warpstar Warrior!

Battle of Dreams (YouTube) - (Google) - (Download)

(First post edited with links)

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Ahhhhh awesome stuff, I especially love the use of everyone's power, like when you falcon punched that CF or when you laser spammed and murdered the falco, lol.

blendy

Smash Rookie
This was the greatest kirby video. my main is kirby and im having a little trouble sppeding up my game.

I didn't like it. The comboz were alright I guess but the compitition is nothing to be amazed by. I'll watch the last installments fo sho though, lol.

Samochan

Smash Master
Hmm, the comboes were nice, but I wasn't that impressed since the players you were up against were not that good and horribly inexperienced in Kirby matchup to boot. :/ Though the ledgeteching Falco's dair to cutterspike was amazing. :3 And I liked the way you quickly changed directions in your uair on one of the first comboes (dreamland) so that you'd hit him off stage rather than back. Great entertainment value on this vid, evn when I did not find it that impressive. :3

actionlen

Smash Journeyman
Great vid, Pretty impressive how you used the powers from the other charaters. You exactly knew what you're oppenent was going to do.
Great vid

T_T

Smash Cadet
I like! Great vid.... Best Kirby combo video yet..... Though that doesn't say much cause there are so few of them :p

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
I want my two other vids. :(

I really liked these. Best. vids. ever.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thanks for the replies everyone. I was down at 0C2 so I didn't get to see these posts until now. Yes, the third video is already underway. :)

M----

Smash Rookie
these vids are very good. i like the music for battle of dreams. and another one is coming out soon this is really good news for kirby players

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm having problems uploading again, so the video won't be available until I can get it online. T_T

@ce

Smash Apprentice
ive got to say... i wasnt sure u were actually going to be able to diversify each video but im loving each and every one. they all have different combos to use on different cahracters. ( i especially loved that little bonus movie. lol it was great). cant wait for the next!

Dodger

Smash Ace
Awesome T!mmy. This one is my favorite of the three. I especially liked your special movie at the end :-)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I agree, the bonus video was a great addition to the combo video. I notice you have a knack for including post-video entertainment like with your Eugene Smashfest videos. Include bonus videos in everything you do!
Also, get some footage of you vs Silentwolf because he said your competition wasn't that good, I've seen you pull off some crazy combos against his Fox before ;^D

M----

Smash Rookie
The binus video was great, and there are lots of great combos in this one. cant wait for the last video

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
When will the last video be finished? I relooked all three of them and I want the forth one :)
Please tell me you are almost finished :D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm planning on spending more time on the fourth one, it being the final one and all. So, right now there is no release date, but I've already put in many hours in recording and editing. I'd say I'm at least 30% done. ^_^

Top Bottom