• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Warpstar Warrior* - a Kirby combo video

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Keep up the good work, I know you've got the mindgames to pull this stuff off on anyone, so no worries there.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
cosmic crusade was awesome! I loved the comeback at the end. Nice work on these videos, I can't wait for the fourth one.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I've set the deadline for WW:Milkyway Wishes before November 19th. That way I will have time to find the best footage... and I'll have it done before being distracted by the launch of Wii. ;)

Incidentally, I've added the Filefront download link for WW:Cosmic Crusade and added it to the front page.

Cosmic Crusade - Download via Filefront.

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
Wow! The last vid is awesome! It's a different dimension compared to the others. I think I'll go pee on someone :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Funny how I always get at least one comment about my opponents whenever I put up a combo video.

Thanks everyone for the comments. And this isn't my last project, even though it's the final part of Warpstar Warrior. ^_^

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You just revitalized my hope in Kirby with approximately 20 minutes of footage.

KnightDamian

Smash Cadet
TIMMY ITS ALL AWESOME!!!!!! I have to say from when I first played you you've drastically improved, and as we did at OC2 your kirby still gives my ness serious HELL. Can't wait for the WII this weekend to come out. I'm praying that they were really nice and updated the smash melee program to run an internet game off of the WII, if not oh well, i can wait for Brawl to play ya again. Oh yeah and can you happen to get ahold of Jesse's AIM for me... I lost it lol.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I thought the music in popstar pop was ****ing awesome. It's been forever since i've heard popcorn, and i'm quite surprised anyone even knows what it is.

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
I love videos of lower tier characters, coz sometimes you think what is the difference from a lower tier character to a higher tier character? It's always tiers to show what has potential to be the best but to be honest, I think every characters on an even level if used well and your combo videos show just that. Thank you for all the work you have put into it, I felt sad when you said that you lost your clips in the process of making this combo vid because I bet they were some pretty good combos, nevertheless you pulled it off well. Personally, I wanted more Kirbycides ^^ but it's all good. Great video.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
T!mmy, you just made me remember why I play Kirby.

First, Amazing videos. I like the way you incorporate the copy abilities into your gameplay. The Music choices were fitting, and while hte video was amazing, i kind of think it would have been nice to see one stunning combo into a swallowcide.

To be honest, it made me want to make a combo video of my own, but I lack a few key components... Namely skill.

All in all, great videos. I'm actually downloading them now.

T0MMY

Smash Master
All videos = top score.
Can't wait for the compilation, and there'd better be plenty of bonus scenes so I won't finish my popcorn before it ends.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thanks, Nitro-Blazer. I'm glad I made a fellow Kirby fan happy. There are a small number of Kirby videos to be seen.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
LOL! It even took me a moment to realize what "SPA" stood for. :chuckle:
And I Don't know were it stands for anymore xD
So I watched the video again, now I know again :chuckle:

and btw, again, it was entertaining. I just love to see that balloon beating other "misformed balloons" up :p

O, I almost forget, lolz, I was here originaly, because I wanted to know the name of the pwnage song you used in Popstar pop. I now know and I searched and I've got the original (anyone else wants it? I'll upload it). It is just to good xD

Pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop

*wants to eat popcorn* :p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirby for above Pichu and below Mewtwo!

Hm... in case anyone is wondering if I have any videos coming up:

I'd love to make many more Kirby videos, but I've been pretty busy lately. I have a list of videos to make once I find time, including a 1-800-KIRBYCIDE remix. ^_^

Smash Master
That last video was incredible. Off hand, I can't think of any combo video that was better. The music, the cinematography, the gameplay; all stellar. Please make more of these.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Incredibly well made. Not one of the flashiest kirbies out there but the videos were very entertaining. The music fit perfectly and even though kirby's not the greatest character out there, I'd consider these some of the best videos on the forum.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
That was incredible man. you, sir, have mad skillz. I didnt think such a good kirby'er was alive, thank you for proving me wrong :) Awesome job on the combos, awesome music, awesome character. Good job :)

Prower90

Smash Rookie
My best character is Kirby, and I never tried half the things you did...I did like the "Kick them off, fly after, kick again, fly after, kick again, repeat until opponent is dead", and the "Kirbycide" in the "bonus" vid of part three.

Go Kirby! :kirby: :kirby: :kirby:

Top Bottom