• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warlock's Domain 2 - Apex Prep - Canada - Ontario - Toronto

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
If we don't get more confirmed setups I'm sticking my LCD tv in a suitcase and draggin it along on the go train and hoping to god it doesn't break along the way.

Hey its better than nothing. :ohwell:

:phone:

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Looking forward to more ggs with you all.

Accepting MM requests, $2 / $5.

Also, anyone needing a ride after tourney to a westbound train station, I can prob give ya a lift to save bus fare
Bronte station is right near my place.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
^
YES
HE GAVE ME A RIDE TO BRONTE AFTER WD1 LIKE THE LITTLE SWEETY PIE HE IS

Btw if anyone MMs DDM, PLEASE spike him at 32% like I did
Or at 9% like I did :troll:

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
You know my wii and brawl are not listed on the tourny page. Im also willing to bring 1-2 TVS depending on how much you and RED X help with transportation. Lol what are the chance of this commenbt coming up less then a minute after Warchamp responds

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Also, anyone needing a ride after tourney to a westbound train station, I can prob give ya a lift to save bus fare
Bronte station is right near my place.
i might bug you for this... dont need to be back to let my bf into the house this time lol

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
btw anyone coming to this from the york region (or somewhere close to that) area??? if you are let me know since viva is still on ****in strike and i would really love a ride or a bus buddy since ive never been to the venue before. anyways let me know guys :)
If someone gives me a ride id so go pure sheik and jiggz against v115 =D

-Googs

Smash Lord
Dirt wanna MM me? 10$? I'll use any of the following- Marth, Diddy, Mk, Snake, Falco, Pikachu, Wario, ZSS, Sheik Vs Nearly (and I mean pretty much all but like 1-2 MU's) anyone of your mains or secondaries. LEMME KNOW WHATS UP

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
hm... I'll bring my TV only if we get more wiis, its a pain in the *** to get to oakville lol

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I just noticed I don't have a dubs partner.. anyone wanna be mine? :3
I'll be your partner if you don't mind! :D I haven't seen you since Mississauga, we barely talked or played and ive gotten much better, except i dont and can't (rusty) use MK no more lol. Your a better player than me so its cool if ud rather team with someone better, but just saying im down if you are. I use GaW, Kirby, Snake, and Rob. Tho not so much kirby for teams cuz i find he sucks in teams lol.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
lol sure v115 if we play in tourney ill only go sheik and/or jiggz :)
it works in mah favor since i dont like the diddy/zss mu ahha
ANYWAYS i hope viva is off strike ASAP otherwise wont make this...
how long can a strike freaking take! >_<

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Googs, we got first place for dubz no prob

:phone:
I've never faced you before Mprime... actually i don't even think i've ever met u b4 lmao, but your really confident... Is this cuz u think u can beat everyone coming, or because u can use MK? Either way, I challenge you to a 3$ BO3 MM lol. No set characters tho, I like to jump characters around when I play.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Dirt wanna MM me? 10$? I'll use any of the following- Marth, Diddy, Mk, Snake, Falco, Pikachu, Wario, ZSS, Sheik Vs Nearly (and I mean pretty much all but like 1-2 MU's) anyone of your mains or secondaries. LEMME KNOW WHATS UP
Well, I've pretty much settled on pure :dedede: + :wario:, so I wouldn't mind giving :diddy: vs. :wario: a try if I make it and have the money. We'll have to see, money's really tight lately.

I just noticed I don't have a dubs partner.. anyone wanna be mine? :3
I do but I'm bad :/

And you can make top 3 easily, so don't team with me.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Googs needs to team with Googs since he's existing two times at once.
I guess he really is that awesome.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Snow Shard I'll team with you :3 I higly suggest you get GW practice in lol... and maybe we can dub practice while there!

Mprime... I refuse to lose to you and Googs~ LMAO You better check yo self... before you wreck yo self!! XD

Top Bottom