• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warlock's Domain 2 - Apex Prep - Canada - Ontario - Toronto

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Snow Shard I'll team with you :3 I higly suggest you get GW practice in lol... and maybe we can dub practice while there!

Mprime... I refuse to lose to you and Googs~ LMAO You better check yo self... before you wreck yo self!! XD
Awesome :D I'll try my best. And yea, dubs practice b4 hand would be sweet.

Actually, u have online right? wanna have some one v ones online b4 the tourny so we can get to know each other's styles more? Im in exam week right now, but im sure i can find time if we organize it well.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I've never faced you before Mprime... actually i don't even think i've ever met u b4 lmao, but your really confident... Is this cuz u think u can beat everyone coming, or because u can use MK? Either way, I challenge you to a 3$ BO3 MM lol. No set characters tho, I like to jump characters around when I play.
I accept

Snow Shard I'll team with you :3 I higly suggest you get GW practice in lol... and maybe we can dub practice while there!

Mprime... I refuse to lose to you and Googs~ LMAO You better check yo self... before you wreck yo self!! XD
Edit: Remember last time we met in dubz ;)

I don't have a doubs partner. Of course, I'm bad too, lol. At least it's better than terrible.
Re-edit: You are a lot better than you give yourself credit for

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
some interesting dubs teams...:)

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
lol sure v115 -->if<-- we play in tourney ill only go sheik and/or jiggz
So im guessing noone is driving there and back from near york region huh =(
i hate viva strike so so much...

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Found a Dubs Partner.
And, I'm really sorry about who I found, again, I'm sorry.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I'm not sorry about who the person is that I'm teaming with.
I'm sorry about who the person is that I took the team mate from.
Haha.. sorry, again.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Thanks for the kind words. MK is my bane though, and this is a MK legal tournament lol. I really should practice.
Train real hard on strengthening your weaknesses and you shall eventually over-come all matchups

Edit: Hey if something dramatic happened to my team mate and he wasn't able to attend could I enter dubz with a lvl 9 luigi as my partner :D
:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
*EDIT* **** it, coming regardless.

I'll also take any and all MMs against my :wario:, :olimar:, or :zerosuitsamus:.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Mprime I'm bringing a tv confirmed, bring your wii ;)

:phone:

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
LOL but yeah, I'm probably gonna go w/ you and Joe, so I need these bus times. If u can even buy me my tickets and I'll just give u the money, that'd be good too.

EDIT: Poke and Peachy, real haters IMO.
I don't hate.. I just found that overly hilarious! cmon even you had a laugh with what happend! :p

Top Bottom