• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warios at Apex2013

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

i just confirmed my flight to New York and i wanted to ask you:

Will i see you there? :)

Does anyone of you want to team with me there?
(i dont know if my current partner will really attend or not)

xzx

Smash Lord
I will not attend Apex, but I maybe am going to attend Final Destination and I want to battle you. Also, I want you to teach me the CG with Wario too! =D Because you are going to attend it, right?

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
oh, some people really replied, i am surprised! :)

xzx = jebu?
nice to hear that ssg

xzx

Smash Lord
What? No, I'm not Jebu. He's from Finland; I'm from Sweden. We're two kind of persons! =P I thought you would know that (although Jebu is more known)! =P

So, answer my question please. =)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll be there.

Croi:

MM me at the ditto again. Assuming you're going again.

S!C, I want to play you the :warioc: ditto as well. I actually learned a few tricks from watching your videos.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will Wario ditto any and all Wario's. If I actually go to Apex. I'm broke and stuff.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Thought about going to Apex after Retribution...

...then my car decided to overheat. :/

Sky`

Smash Lord
My Fellow Wario Brothers.

I have SLAIN the beast known as DEHF. I did this not for my own benefit, but for the benefit of Warios everywhere.

Together we will rise up, and show the world who TRULY is the best character in Super Smash Brothers Brawl Wii Edition.

Join me, brothers, in the fight against Snake, MK, IC's, Olimar, and even Falco.

Defeating DEHF is but ONE victory of MANY for us. Hold your heads high and rejoice!

For at APEX, WE SHOW THE WORLD!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Merging Sky`'s single-post thread with the APEX 2013 Wario thread, because it's less clutter in that case and certainly relevant.

I'm proud of you, Greg.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
SiC, would you like to team at Apex? Pit/Wario can make a pretty good team because Pits arrows can control the stage well and Wario has an easy time avoiding them and following up. I'm always looking to improve my skill, and I'm getting some help from Mekos so by the time Apex hits I'll be ready. I don't expect to win but maybe top 16 as far as teams go if we practice before?

:phone:

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I actually think I'm going to make this. Hasn't been confirmed since I haven't planned everything out yet, but I'm probably going for once. Unbelievably excited.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I might be interested in MM's regarding Wario dittos even if it isn't my favorite mu. What other events are you guys participating in?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I will house any Wario's who are in need of a place to stay. I'll be in the Heldrich. (A block away from the Hyatt)

I got two rooms but not sure how much room will be left in the end. (I got most of FGCU housed with me as well.) PM me if you are interested.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Reminder, tomorrow is the last day to register.

If you still need to register, do it soon. If you still need housing, I am willing to provide housing. I got two hotel rooms

Top Bottom