• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario...

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I believe, is one of Sheik's easiest kills. He's also a character that I can for the most part stay as Sheik the whole time and ultimately sideswipe him.

Why is everyone still having major problems against him?

stealthsushi

Smash Apprentice
When people realize that Wario can be effectively pressured using needles and that Grab-Release into the air is a guaranteed Tipper U-Smash, then I'm sure that the match up will start shifting towards even, or dare I say it, in Sheik's favor.

S2

Smash Lord
I didn't even realize you could tipper up-smash him.

Then again, usually I'm playing Zelda against Wario. Her hitboxes really mess Wario up... and I love the grab-release to sweetspoted f-air.

I'll have to try Sheik next time I play a Wario.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I believe, is one of Sheik's easiest kills. He's also a character that I can for the most part stay as Sheik the whole time and ultimately sideswipe him.

Show me a video of you ****** a Wario, and maybe I'll learn a few things.

...personally, I'd never heard of the grab release to a tippered USmash. that's great to know. Anything else?

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
Whats The Point

OK SO WHAT YOU JUST WANTED TO GLOAT.
WHY DO YOU WIN SO EASILY.
YOUR SO GOOD NAME REASONS.
WAIT NO I GET IT EVERYONE ELSE HAS A HARD TIME WITH WARIO BEAUSE WERE NOT THE MOST BRILIANT ZELDA PLAYER.

MY MAINS BRAWL CODE 4038 5688 0779

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
OK SO WHAT YOU JUST WANTED TO GLOAT.
WHY DO YOU WIN SO EASILY.
YOUR SO GOOD NAME REASONS.
WAIT NO I GET IT EVERYONE ELSE HAS A HARD TIME WITH WARIO BEAUSE WERE NOT THE MOST BRILIANT ZELDA PLAYER.

MY MAINS BRAWL CODE 4038 5688 0779
Jeez. I what kind of bus is up your ***?

popsofctown

Smash Champion
well... there's kind of a point in there.... RyokoSaka would need someone like Futile to be in her league

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
RyokoYaksa SEEMS VERY SHOW OFFY. IM GETTING AN IM TOO GOOD FOR YOU VIBE. IT BOTHERS ME WITH A PASSION.

MY MAINS BRAWL CODE 403856880779

Top Bottom