• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario mainers, previous mains from Melee?

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I mained fox.

But I am merely browsing for a secondary, you couldn't call me a "Wario main", but I am a "Wario Considerer"

Although I mained fox for his fun as hell combos, so who knows where I will go in brawl.. Its looking like GaW with a Wario secondary =P

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I mained a lot of characters. Falco, Captain Falcon, Marth, Fox, Dr. Mario, Mario, Shiek, G&W, and IC's are just a few.

I still play G&W and IC's in Brawl, and the occasional Falco or Marth, but those were the only characters I stuck with really.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just got here..

What did he do?
Smashbros 7 is notorious for trying to pick fights with Blue sHell and for just being unpleasant.

Originally Posted by Smashbros_7
Let's get this straight you fat ****.
I have horrible online, so if you beat me, don't go impressing your minions about your victory.

Second, Wario is a better character, don't think I don't know that.

Third, let's just keep this formal. Pure testing.

Fourth, Mekos probably thinks your an idiot right now.

Fifth, I don't want your homosexual reference to Wario got that! FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="
No WARIO IS A SEXY DELICIOUS BEAST. Freak.

Sixth, my idiot brother used this account, so he worshiped you before and posted on MY account.

Seventh, let's just keep this quick and simple.
I'll PM you when Im ready.

Eight, work on your guide, it structure is bad, and it pales in comparison to this:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=149444

My brother is playing starfox assault, so I have to wait. Give me while.

the match is off. Tested with a friend for 2 hours. Disregard my last post. This works on Ness, not Lucas.

I hope you enjoy crushing the spirits of others while using this technique.

Im not talking about the Jab Lock. THis should piss you off but he can't CG on either. But he can grab to Fsmash Ness, but not Lucas.

Now excuse me and go to hell.

Those ramblings aren't exactly the words of a saint...

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Roy, becuase he had Teh FiRe!!!

what can i say, i like sexy, awesome beasts. they remind me of myself

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Bah, this thread isn't hurting anyone though, some interesting facts never hurt anyone

I'm a bury the hatchet kinda guy though.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I was a Samus and Marth main, with jigglypuff as a secondary.

My choices for mains (ROB and Wario) seem kind of similar to samus and jiggs, but I can't use marth at all.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Doctor Mario.

I was really good with him imo, but I didn't get to go to TOO many tournaments at the time.
dude, I saw your crews youtube for melee a while ago, and you were freaking awesome. you would have been winning a lot more tournaments if you played like that a year or two before.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
dude, I saw your crews youtube for melee a while ago, and you were freaking awesome. you would have been winning a lot more tournaments if you played like that a year or two before.
Thanks, I've probably played melee for about 2 years now. (I still do along with Brawl) Sucks I only got to go to about 4 melee tournaments at the time. I play melee friendlies at brawl tournaments after singles if its there too lol.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
56K, your deformed signature is an abomanation to Wario. You should be banned from the Wario boards with a sig like that.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Actually, it's quite the opposite. We should embrace Wario's ugliness, not turn it away. Wario would be proud.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
56k's Sig is pure genius, but I kinda liked the Dedede one. He was just so... smooth with that look of his.

We all love the F-flab poking out, don't lie Wario Nut :D

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
I Mained:
Kirby(Bite Pwns Suck though)
Ness(Honeybee colours still arent as godly as Wario's purple & Yellow)
G&W(I think we all Love his Randomness and the similarity to Wario's)[Plus the Awesome walk]

@56K: Your Siggies are beauts Wario would consider it fine art
@Dr.Mario Guy: Yesh, Yesh we do love the F-flab poking out the sides

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Ganondorf.

LOOK AT WHAT THE **** THEY DID TO HIM GOD****IT!

An aging ape that isn't intelligent enough to use his sword, *but* knows how to comb his hair before a battle so he can look womanly. :laugh:

I also used Captain Falcon. Lawl.

I also used Marth as a sub along with Falcon. No complains here, the lil fella still held his own the last time I used him.

But hey, I don't play Smash anymore. I play Thief instead. I also have more fun posting here than I have smashing.

Oh, and totally out of topic, here's an awesome song (and if you don't like it, you're wrong):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4s9qf0hTQ4

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
Sheik and Ganondorf here. Still use Ganondorf to this day but gave up on Sheik ever since her brawl tweak/nerf.

DaWiikid

Smash Rookie
before i mained wario, i was quite a dr. mario player, people dont seem to understand that he wasnt a clone of mario at all!, his midair punch was not a spiker like marios, his electrical attacks and special were more useful than regular marios in melee

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
You are all wrong. Wario would be enraged over his beautiful image being scared.
I completely agree. he has godly double chins, perfect teeth, and a beautiful purple nose. those are not f-flabs pointing out from the sides. they're lovely lady Male lumps. and why does everyone forget about his awesome WW costume? :wario:

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
WW costume = ewww

Classic is the best of course :warioc:
overalls? seriously? Anyway, Wario Is the most special one in Brawl. knowing that, Sakurai gave Wario two different outfits. let's except both as a gift, and not shun one out.

BTW: green WW outfit FTW lol

Top Bottom