• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Frame Data (In-depth and Accurate)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Enjjooooyyyy :p

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I would like to know which smash attacks wario can block(normal shield) and punish oos with waft. normal shield may push you far enough that you would have to SH oos to punish. I know this works on Kirby fsmash, but I'm guessing a few others would apply

Powershielding to waft would get a separate list obviously

edit: Also there should be 5 levels for waft on the first page. Even if the startup is the same for the 3rd and 4th most powerful(before the fully charged), the duration of each are different

Masky

Smash Master
No frame data for bike throwing/lifting, bike eating, the bike taunt attack, and the explosion when Wario eats a grenade/bomb? :urg:

3GOD

Smash Ace
I would like to know which smash attacks wario can block(normal shield) and punish oos with waft. normal shield may push you far enough that you would have to SH oos to punish. I know this works on Kirby fsmash, but I'm guessing a few others would apply

Powershielding to waft would get a separate list obviously

edit: Also there should be 5 levels for waft on the first page. Even if the startup is the same for the 3rd and 4th most powerful(before the fully charged), the duration of each are different
Getting that information about which smash attacks he can shield and counter with Waft would require frame data for those other characters...it's being worked on slowly.

As for the different charge levels, there are only 4 - the tiny poot (which trips), the small poot (which does a little damage, but Wario doesn't get any lift), the large poot (which does amazing knockback and lifts Wario in the air), and the full charge poot.

It may appear that there are different levels of the large poot, but the only things that change are damage, knockback, and shield stun data. It's duration is exactly the same whether it's been charged 1:00 or 1:49.

I actually have some more frame data on the waft (duration, etc.) which I will try to post soon.

No frame data for bike throwing/lifting, bike eating, the bike taunt attack, and the explosion when Wario eats a grenade/bomb? :urg:
I have a little data on the bike throw...I'll see about posting it soon.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks for taking the time to do this, was getting the waft data tough?

MrEh

Smash Hero
Dude, you need to try to get some on the taunts. I want to see if my grab release > side taunt is legit :p
Grab release > down taunt is better.

It's deceptively short, and baits attacks like nothing else. Against characters with short grab release distances, grab release taunting can be the most hilarious things you can ever do in a match. Grab release taunt, bait the inevitable attack, then shield and punish.

I once grab release taunted a Dedede. While, I was busy taunting, he decided to use his dash attack on me. Like I said previously, Wario's down taunt is deceptively short. I was able to powershield the hit, then hit him with a 100% Waft.

SO FUNNY.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh wow, it never occured to me that the frame data isn't there for the throws, but mannn, can you really complain? lol. This is pretty good. Although dthrow would be good to know.

Chaudgobay

Smash Apprentice
How many frames the Wario bike needs to get out in the air ? Not the atk, just the bike to come and give Wario an extra momentum.

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
this is really useful info for all the new warios out there. And if you forgot some of wario frame data :)

xzx

Smash Lord
This is awesome! But when does Wario's bike's hurtbox come out?

Top Bottom