• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

War of the Logos: the Logo Fighting Game

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok Now it’s time to vote for the stages
RKO (mine)
Telegael Teoranta (Altered Beast)
Blumhouse (FazDude)

Please vote for your top 2, where your submission is below first
1.Blumhouse
2.RKO

Job 8: make movesets for both Torch Lady and Pegasus

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok, here are the votes

Telegeal: 0
Blumhouse: 5
RKO: 7
RKO has been added. FWI, Kong and Meateater will make cameos on the RKO Stage

My moveset submission will be added soon.

Entrence: Torch Lady walks down her pedestal, with said Pedestal disappearing afterwards.
Quick Jab: Torch Lady does a few punches, doing 3% damage per hit

Up Tilt: Uppercut. Torch Lady punches upwards, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Quick Kick. Torch Lady kicks the opponent, dealing 8% damage
Down Tilt:Sweep Kick. Similar to above, dealing 9% damage

Up Air Strike: Torch Up Torch Lady strikes her Torch upwards, dealing 7% damage
Neutral Air Strike: Air Punch. Torch Lady punches quickly, dealing 8% damage
Side Strike: Arm Swat. Torch Lady strikes her arm, dealing 12% damage
Down Air Strike: Down Torch. Torch Lady strikes her Torch downwards, dealing 10% damage

Pummel: Torch Lady delivers punches, dealing 2% damage each
Up Throw: Torch Lady throws and punches upwards, dealing 6% damage
Side Throw: Torch Lady throws and delivers a normal punch, dealing 7% damage
Back Throw: Torch Lady throws and stuns the opponent with a mind erasing device, dealing 9% damage. Based of Men in Black.
Down Throw: Torch Lady slams her Torch downwards, dealing 10% damage

Up Smash: Torch Lady’s Torch increases its flames, dealing 20% damage
Side Smash: Torch Lady strikes her Torch, dealing 25% damage. Based off Zombie Land: Double Tap variant, but without the blood and gore.
Down Smash: Torch Lady Slams her Torch down, dealing 23% damage
Neutral Special: Take a Shine. Torch Lady shines a bit, dealing 20% damage to the opponents and a nod to the Logo’s intro

Side Special: Cat Ballou. Torch Lady becomes Cat Ballou and shoots her firearms, dealing 15% damage per firearm.

Up Special: Glitch. Torch Lady glitch’s towards the closest fighter and alters them briefly, dealing 25% damage. Based of Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse variant.

Down Special: Banana Surprise. A Random Banana (technically Bananostrich) lands on the opponents, dealing 30% damage. (Based off Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs variant)

Finishing Logo Move: Spiderverse Glitch. Torch Lady creates a web, before the glitch effects changes her and the fighters, causing chaos and dealing 65% damage.

Taunts. Up taunt has Torch Lady relight her Torch. Side Taunt has her do the disco Dance. Down Special has her turn into a bat and back.

Entrance: Pegasus walks just like in the Logo, before turning.
Quick Jab: Pegasus delivers 2 hoove kicks, dealing 5% damage each

Up Tilt: Headbutt up. Pegasus rams it’s head, dealing 6% damage
Side Tilt: Horse Headbutt. Similar to above, dealing 7% damage
Down Tilt: Hoof Strike. Pegasus delivers a hoof strike, dealing 7% damage

Up Air Strike: Wing Strike. Pegasus strikes it’s wings upwards, dealing 10% damage
Neutral Air Strike: Wing Slap. Pegasus does a wing slap, dealing 5% damage
Side Air Strike: Slide Wing. Similar to the up air strike, deals 10% damage
Down Air Strike: Down Kick. Pegasus kicks downwards, dealing 12% damage

Pummel: Pegasus uses its mouth to hold onto the opponent, before using its hoove to strike the opponent, dealing 2 to 3% damage per hit.
Up Throw: Pegasus strikes wings upwards, dealing 7% damage
Side Throw: Pegasus kicks the opponent, dealing 8% damage
Back Throw: Pegasus preforms the back kick, dealing 10% damage
Down Throw: Pegasus slams the hoof downwards, dealing 8% damage

Up Smash: Pegasus Strikes it’s wings, dealing 18% damage
Side Smash: Pegasus delivers a back kick, dealing 28% damage
Down Smash: Pegasus rears up and strikes hooves down, dealing 22% damage
Neutral Special: Monkey summon. Pegasus summons a monkey that attacks the opponent, dealing between 15 to 25% damage.

Side Special: Lightning. Pegasus backs a bit as lightning strikes an opponent, dealing 30% damage.

Up Special: Big Leap. Pegasus does the leap from the first logo, ramming into opponents, dealing 26% damage.

Down Special: Fake Out. An iguana lands on the opponent, before Pegasus delivers a kick, dealing 5% damage for iguana and 25% for the kick. And yes, the iguana is a reference to Zilla from the “Godzilla” remake. Zilla is a cool Kaiju however.

Finishing Logo Move: Stampede. Creatures from Jumanji arrive and cause a stampede, dealing 65% damage.
Taunts: Up taunt has Pegasus rear upwards, Side taunt has a fly appear and Pegasus swats it with its tail and Down Taunt has Pegasus eat a carrot.

Job 9: Submit alternate costumes for Leo, Torch Lady and Pegasus, at least one per character.

Leo: Jackie
1693596416766.jpeg

Torch Lady: 60s variant
1693596622678.jpeg

Pegasus: Modern Variant
1693596698472.png

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
While job 9 is still ongoing.

Job 10: Add a video game logo to the playable roaster

My submission: Warthog games
1693773374737.png

It would be fun to include a warthog in the game. Plus it represents a logo from Britain.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
A bit of an obscure choice for this job from me…

V.Pal (VTech/VSmile)

IMG_0473.png

Credit to LeFaggo on Reddit for the superb 3D model of him.

Basically, the VSmile was an edutainment video game console released in 2004 that had video games that had educational topics as well as a lot of licensed games. When starting up the console, you would see this cute guy saying “VSmile!”

VPal would be a fun addition as his moveset can reference the non-licensed VSmile and other 2000s non-licensed VTech products he starred in as well as the startup in some form.

FazDude

Smash Master
Traveller (Traveller's Tales)

While this studio's best-known for producing the Lego games, it's also produced a number of non-brickbased titles, including games for Disney and the Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, and Super Monkey Ball frachises. While its racoon mascot hasn't been seen in some time, its staff could give it some range, allowing us to have a more zonery character on the roster.

(ALSO VPAL LET'S GOOOOOOOO)

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok here are submissions
Warthog games (mine)
V.Pal (Altered Beast)
Travelers (FazDude)
F.O.X (nirvanafan)

Vote for your top 2, where your submission are below First
1.F.O.X
2.Mine

Also here are more alts
Leo: Vampire
1693874629990.jpeg

Torch Lady: Shades
1693874790911.png

Pegasus: Grevys Zebra
1693874849862.jpeg

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok the votes are in
Warthog: 1
VPal: 3
F.O.X: 4
Traveler: 4

It is a tie, we are going to need a tiebreaker vote between the 2.

While this is ongoing, job 11: add a stage for a playable rep

My choice: the Stairs (Columbia/Tristar)
This is the stage for both Torch Lady and Pegasus. It features the clouds and the stairs. In addition to that, a few characters can cameo including…
Stay Puft Marshmellow Man
Godzilla (Godzilla 2000)
Zilla
Ymir (20 millions miles to Earth)
Smurfs
Katie Mitchell
Elliot and Boog
Men in Black
Kramer and Newman
La Carnigine (the Giant Claw)
Talos (Jason and the Argonauts)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
MGM Studios Backlot

images.jpeg

Home stage to Leo, the layout would be the same as the Pokémon Stadium 2 stage as I feel due to MGM being a super iconic film studio, Leo should get a competitively legal stage for himself. You fight above the backlot and will change from black and white to colored. Also, various MGM movies will be filmed below. Look for the Easter Eggs down there!

We should maybe do a job for a generic Battlefield/Final Destination layout stage concept for this game soon.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Vote is in
Traveler is are 6th newcomer.
FWI, stages for playable Reps will be added in by default, no voting required.
Also my movesets for Torch Lady and Pegasus are added as well.
A few more hours to go, until my next job will be available.

Last edited:

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Job #11: Klasky Csupo City

Home stage for Splaat. A lesser known logo in Klasky Csupo's history, only seen on "Rugrats Go Wild" and "Immigrants". The layout will have you fight on one of the rooftops in the city. Make sure to see some cameos from the company's shows, such as Reptar and Thorg brawling in the city, or Duckman and Cornfed being in one of the city's windows.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
All 3 stages are added
Job 12: add a Japanese Logo

Resubmitting Toho
1694048351692.jpeg

The logo behind the Godzilla franchise, this logo will shine at opponents and use some of Toho’s film franchises as part of its moveset, including Godzilla himself (and his co stars like Mothra, Gigan and King Ghidorah)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Japanese Logo

Studio Ghibli

Studio_Ghibli_Logo.jpg

Let's have a logo based on one of the most iconic names in anime out there. Basically, we can get a bit creative with this fighter as the fighter can be a human in the Studio Ghibli art style. However, the character can have a shapeshifting gimmick where it will involve Studio Ghibli's library of characters in the moveset such as Totoro, Chihiro, Porco Russo, etc. in there. Lots of ideas here for sure.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok here are the submissions
Toho (Mine)
Studio Ghibli (Altered Beast)
AM2 Palm Tree (Nirvanafan)

Vote for your top 2, where your submission is not first.
1.AM2
2.Toho

Job 13: Submit a moveset for Luxo Jr and Splaat

Entrance: Luxo Jr hops onto the scene, just like the logo
Quick Jab: Luxo Jr delivers a quick headbutt, dealing 3% damage per strike

Up Tilt: Luxo Jr raises the lamp part upwards, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Luxo Jr rams the opponent, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Luxo Jr delivers a stomp, dealing 8% damage

Up Aerial: Luxo Jr head butts the opponent, dealing 8% damage
Neutral Aerial: Luxo Jr uses a cord to slap opponents, dealing 7% damage
Side Aerial: Luxo Jr rams the opponent, dealing 8% damage
Down Aerial: Similar to down tilt, dealing 10% damage

Pummel: Luxo Jr unleashes a cord and bashes the light part, dealing 2% damage each
Up Throw: Luxo Jr does the cord strike, electrocuting opponents and dealing 7% damage
Side Throw: Luxo Jr bashes the opponent, dealing 10% damage
Back Throw: Luxo Jr spins around, before launching the opponent, dealing 9% damage
Down Throw: Luxo Jr slams the opponent down, before delivering a stomp, dealing 3% for launch and 12% damage for stomp

Up Smash: Luxo Jr rears the lamp part upwards, dealing 20: damage
Side Smash: Luxo Jr delivers a head slam, dealing 26% damage
Down Smash: Luxo Jr swipes the cord at both ends, dealing 18% damage
Neutral Special: Turn it On. Luxo Jr turns the bulb on, dealing 10% damage per flash.

Side Special: Popcorn Picks. Luxo Jr unleashes some popcorn, dealing 15 to 26% damage

Up Special: Big Jump Luxo Jr delivers a jump, delivering a stomp and dealing 20% damage

Down Special: Letter Squish. The letter I appears above the opponent and Luxo Jr jumps on it 3 times dealing 30% damage (10 per jump)

Finishing Logo move: Pizza Party. The Pizza Party Van from almost every Pixar movie ever shows up and rams the opponents, dealing 60% damage. Acts similar to Ganondorfs final smash.
Taunts: Up taunt has Luxo Jr face the audience, Side Taunt has Wall E show up with a flower, which he gives to Luxo Jr and Down Taunt has Luxo Jr dancing a bit, before delivering an excited jump

Entrance: a blot of ink appears and a hand puts realistic eyes and mouth on the blot, making Splaat, referencing the beginning of the logo. The hand will help Splaat with his moveset
Quick Jab: Splaat makes the hand poke it’s finger, dealing 2% damage per strike

Up Tilt: Splaat spits some ink, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: The hand delivers a flick, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Similar to Up Tilt, but below and deals 5% damage

Up Aerial: Splaat uses ink, dealing 7% damage
Neutral Aerial: Splaat‘s mouth expands, dealing 6% damage
Side Aerial: The Hand points at the opponent, dealing 8% damage
Down Aerial: Splaats Ink drops down from the mouth, dealing 7% damage

Pummel: The hand grabs the opponent as Splaat deals damage, doing 2% each.
Up Throw: Splaat spits some ink, dealing 7% damage
Side Throw: the Hand punches the opponent, dealing 10% damage
Back Throw: The hand does a backhand punch, dealing 10% damage
Down Throw: Splaat spits some ink in a slam move, dealing 11% damage

Up Smash: The Hand moves Splaats eyes upwards, dealing 20% damage
Side Smash: The hand makes a fist and punches the opponents, dealing 24% damage
Down Smash: The Hand moves Splaats mouth downwards, dealing 20% damage
Neutral Special: Aaaahh!. Splaat uses the mouth from Aaaahh! Real Monsters, said scream (the Howie long version) dealing 10 to 30% damage.

Side Special: Letter Strike. Splaat sends out a letter block, dealing 20% damage per block.

Up Special: Splataport. Splaat teleports at the nearest opponent, dealing 15% damage

Down Special: Wake Up. The Rooster from the Klasky Csupo city logo shows up and yells wake up, dealing 26% damage

Finishing Logo move: Runaway Reptarmobile. The Rugrats arrive in their Reptarmobile, and then ram the logo more, dealing 58% damage
Taunts: Up taunt has Splaat say the company’s name, side special has Splaat saying “I’m not meant to be scary” and Down Taunt has a Rigrats ball bounce, making Splaat smile.

Still waiting for the votes.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
AM2: 2
Studio Guibli: 3
Toho: 4
Toho is are next newcomer

Also my movesets have been added as well.

Ok my original plan for job 14 has been delayed, due to AVID (Audiovisual Identification Database) not working at the moment.

To make up for it, I’m announcing Arcade Mode for War of the Logos.

Job 14: Discuss what Arcade Mode would look like and your ideas for it

One idea is that Arcade mode will be path based, Combining Nickelodeon All Stars Brawl and the PS4 Godzilla game for for those modes, after the first opponent, you choose who you want to fight. It eventually all goes down to the final opponent, whoever is not chosen yet.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Some unfortunate news…
AVID is still not working, even after a few days, and since Logopedia does not have some of the images of the logos I need, some of my jobs planned might be postponed until the site comes back

But fear not, I still have a few tricks up my short sleeve.
Job 15: Submit a stage logo based of technology. (Stuff like THX are elegiable)

My submission: Deliuxe Digital Studios
This logo appeared in many DVDs related to Fox and Universal. The stage features video Film as platforms and a sphere moving around. Also Peter, Leela and Blue makes cameos in this stage.
Since Fandom won’t allow images to be copy pasted, I linked the main sight instead.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I think the idea BowserKing BowserKing proposed for Arcade Mode works for me. But now, for a technology-based logo stage:

Crest National DVD Digital Globe

ezgif-5-73e6383a87.jpg

Ok, so I was going to do the DVD Logo as a stage but I felt that would be TOO basic. Thus, I went for a logo based around DVD making/post-production processing. We enter Crest National's second logo which was seen at the end of many Anchor Bay DVDs in the 2000s especially at the end of Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends DVDs during that era. The stage takes place on the globe as it spins around showcasing DVD production of various DVDs from the logos fighting on the stage and such. The Crest National Logo appears on the bottom as an additional platform. There are no hazards. The only gimmick is the lack of ledges on the globe.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok here are the submissions
Deluxe Digital Studios (mine)
Crest National DVD Digital Globe (Altered Beast)
Please vote for one of them, where your submission isn’t the one.
Voting for Altered Beasts choice

Job 16: Submit a move set for the Traveler
Entrence: Traveler walks in, before being ready to fight
Quick Jab: Traveler strikes claws at opponents, dealing 3% damage per hit

Up Tilt: Traveler delivers a headbutt, dealing 7% damage
Side Tilt: Traveler strikes it’s tail, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Similar to above, dealing 6% damage

Up Aerial: Traveler delivers a headbutt, dealing 8% damage
Neutral Aerial: Traveler strikes it’s claws, dealing 6% damage
Side Aerial: Traveler strikes it’s tail, dealing 7% damage
Down Aerial: Similar to above, dealing 7% damage

Pummel: Traveler strikes claws at the opponents, dealing 2% damage per hit
Up Throw: Traveler delivers a headbutt, dealing 8% damage
Side Throw: Traveler strikes it’s tail, dealing 10% damage
Back Throw: Traveler strikes it’s stick bag, dealing 12% damage
Down Throw: Similar to Side Throw, dealing 10% damage

Up Smash: Traveler strikes it’s stick bag upward, dealing 20% damage
Side Smash: Similar to above, but in a straight direction, dealing 24% damage
Down Smash: Traveler delivers 2 strikes per each side, dealing 20% damage
Neutral Special: Ball Strike. Traveler uses A Monkey Ball and rams into the opponents, dealing 24% damage

Side Special: Can Throw. Traveler throws can from the bag, dealing 10 to 20% damage per hit

Up Special: Raccoon Pounce. Traveler delivers a pounce like a raccoon would, dealing 19% damage.

Down Special: Spin Tornado. As a nod to Crash Bandicoot, Traveler preforms Crashes iconic tornado spin, dealing 26% damage

Finishing Logo Move: Lego Plane. Traveler enters a Lego Plane and shoots Lego shaped missiles at the opponents, dealing 60% damage.
Taunts: Up Taunt has Traveler eat a snack from its bag, Side Taunt has Traveler fixing a Lego figure, before putting it in the bag and Down Taunt has Traveler find an emerald and puts it in its bag

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok in a vote to 2 to none, Crest National DVD Digital Globe has been added as a stage.

Job 17: Add a Retro logo (before the 1930s)

Job 18: Add alternate costumes for Luxo Jr, Splaat and Traveler

My submission for job 17: Pathe Rooster
1694897408771.png

One of the first logos ever, the Pathe Rooster would be a fun addition.

If you want to find Retro logos, here you go

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
To be fair, I really want the Pathe Rooster as a fighter but I'll throw in a submission:

Nordisk Film Polar Bear

png-clipart-nordisk-film-biografer-a-s-logo-oslo-kino-egmont-group-aş-ccedil-ı-text-logo-thumb...png

Nordisk Films is one of the oldest active film companies that still makes films to this day. Also, I don't think we have many European logos on the roster yet (I expect a good chunk of them to be British) but still, a fun logo here. The Polar Bear would be a heavyweight quadrupedal referencing the Nordisk Film logo over time and maybe some of its filmography.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Sherwin Williams Globe & Paint Can (according to an article i found logo is from 1866 but wasnt in color until 1910)

For some reason thought this logo was really cool as a kid, imagine the globe rolling around with the paint can floating above & maybe a moveset similar to Inkling involving alot of paint.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Sherwin Williams Globe & Paint Can (according to an article i found logo is from 1866 but wasnt in color until 1910)

For some reason thought this logo was really cool as a kid, imagine the globe rolling around with the paint can floating above & maybe a moveset similar to Inkling involving alot of paint.
This creation thread only applies to tv/movie/vhs/etc. logos, not all logos sadly.

BowserKing

Smash Lord

Given that AVID is an audiovisual thing, it could be listed as a commercial tag rep.

Also Travelers moveset has been added

Last edited:

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Job #17: Ozma (Oz Film Company)

Representing the silent films based on the wonderful world of Oz, with 4 films only found, Ozma would have a lot to work with her moveset. That moveset containing references to the no-place-like-home works of L. Frank Baum and his Oz books. With her in War of the Logos, she could meet up with the MGM Lion somewhere over that rainbow.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok, here are the submissions
1.Pathe Rooster (mine)
Nordisk Polar Bear (Altered Beast)
Sherwin Williams Paint (Nirvanafan)
Ozma (Owen23)

Please vote for your top 2, where your submission is not first
1.Nordisk
2.Pathe

As for alts
Luxo Jr: Brown Lamp, Black Lamp and Green Lamp
Splaat: Black Ink, Blue Ink and Red Ink
Traveler: Raccoon Dog, Red Panda and Albino Raccoon

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok votes are in
Sherwin and Oz: both 0
Nordisc: 4
Pathe: 6
Pathe Rooster is our next newcomer

Job 19: Submit a moveset and alts for Toho

Job 20: Submit a Home entertainment stage

Job 19
Intro: Toho appears and shines through the scene
Quick Jab: Toho uses a Quick Shine, dealing 2% damage per jab

Up Tilt: Toho delivers an up ram, dealing 6% damage
Side Tilt: Similar to above, dealing 7% damage
Down Tilt: Similar to above, dealing 7% damage

Up Aerial: Toho delivers a ram attack, dealing 8% damage
Neutral Aerial: Toho shines a bit, dealing 7% damage
Side Aerial: Toho Rams into the opponent, dealing 10% damage
Down Aerial: Same as above, dealing 10% damage

Pummel: Toho summons a Biollante tendril that bits the opponent, dealing 3% damage each
Up Throw: Toho uses Roman’s wings, dealing 10% damage
Side Throw: Toho uses Kiryu’s sabre to strike the opponents, dealing 12% damage
Back Throw: Toho lifts the opponent telepathically, before ramming then with Anguirus spikes, dealing 12% damage
Down Throw: Toho preforms an earthquake move, dealing 15% damage

Up Smash: Toho delivers an upwards spin, dealing 16% damage
Side Smash: Toho spins like a disk, dealing 20% damage
Down Smash: Toho slaps the opponents, using Monster X’s tail strike, dealing 21% damage
Neutral Special: Toho Shine. Toho shines a bit, dealing 20% damage

Side Special: Samurai Sword. Right from Seven Samurai, Toho unleashes a Samurai sword, dealing 26% damage

Up Special: Star Shine. From the recent Toho logo, Toho shines through as a star, dealing 15% damage

Down Special: Spore Strike. Toho uses a Matango spore, dealing 5% damage, and deals 2% damage for 5 seconds

Finishing Logo Move: Godzilla March. Toho disparages quickly, as Godzilla stomps on the opponent. Emmiting his iconic roar, Godzilla then fires his atomic Ray at the opponent, dealing 70% damage.

Taunts: Up Taunt has Toho preform a light show, Side Taunt has Toho see a shooting star and Down Taunt has Toho summon a Maser Cannon
Alts: Grey Alt, Black Alt and Green Alt. Also the alts have different Kaiju for the Finishing Logo move
Grey Alt has Mothra, who fires her Antennae rays, Black Alt has Gigan who fires his cluster light ray and Green Alt has King Ghidorah who fires his gravity volts
1695316275114.jpeg
1695316302660.jpeg
1695316319256.jpeg
Job 20: Echo Bridge Home entertainment

This logo was found in dvds of Godzilla vs Biollante, along with lesser known films like 10.5 Apocalypse and Category 7: End of the World. FWI, Godzilla (Biogoji) and Biollante will make cameos on this stage.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Home Entertainment Logo Stage

Family Home Entertainment History

Family-Home-Entertainment-Logo-history.png

Basically, it's a stage that transforms into various layouts based on the many logos of Family Home Entertainment. At the end of all the logos though, the Family Home Entertainment Kids logo appears with the doghouse and the FHE Kids dog appearing in the house saying "Kids" in the speech bubble and such. The logo acts as the main platform and there are ledges for each part. However, the paintbrush logo is a walkoff section with no platforms, only the paintbrush as hazards.

The "In Space" logo has no hazards, the one on paper has no hazards, the 1998 logo has the dots bouncing as hazards, and the black screen logo has walk-off blastzones and such.

Top Bottom