• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanna Kill Snake at 0%? (video included)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
this occers more then u think i did it to the top 10 snake online its just they have to either not pay attention. forget about it cuz they have something else going on in their mind or simply just be caught by surprise and grabed at the wrong time

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Lmao! That u-throw is messed up lol. I'm going to try that somethime.

Broken tech.
Remove from game please.
kthnx.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I wanna try that so bad right now! nice find and is this an old thread? i hope not, because i have been missing out.

fornaxxx

Smash Rookie
i tried this a couple of times and it killed me instead of snake, maybe its about the port thing

flytai45

Smash Rookie
this is sooooooo gangsta lolz...i did this to my friend (but he was at like 50 though =(...) but when it happened he paused the game, quit, shook my hand, and started laughing and insulting me...........one of my favorite metakinight posts ever!!!!!!

Top Bottom