• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wam's Chaos Game Thread

Swiss

Smash Lord
I disagree, based on how soon Laser voted afterwords, and how Laser's post you quoted was asking for permission to hammer, which is final and should be given some time.
Again, Laser was going to swap but Ranmaru literally tagged him and forced him to keep vote on Tatter.

I swear you guys aren't reading the same game I am.

The guy that wobbled and had 3 towns trying to lynch him? Clear.

The guy that re-read and changed his stance for a clutch vote? Scum.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I don't think anyone is budging today. I think we should just NL, end the day and see what happens overnight. Unless someone has something they desperately feel the need to share.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
DB much more lurky, spider in the background. But heavily townread by those who know him.
Not sure how I've been lurky. I feel that whenever I've been on I've posted openly and honestly and I have a good portion of the posts in the game. I'm not very active on weekends at all, but I feel whenever I was able to get on I made the most of my time. This doesn't matter for this game since you probably can't trust it, but I don't lie about IRL things.
Again, Laser was going to swap but Ranmaru literally tagged him and forced him to keep vote on Tatter.

I swear you guys aren't reading the same game I am.

The guy that wobbled and had 3 towns trying to lynch him? Clear.

The guy that re-read and changed his stance for a clutch vote? Scum.
Not gonna lie I totally missed that part in my first re-read. My problem is Ranmaru already thought laser was scum, and ended up voting laser anyway, so I dont think scum!laser would feel much sway. At the point ran switched though laser might have stayed on for self preservation though.
Hmm.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anyone is budging today. I think we should just NL, end the day and see what happens overnight. Unless someone has something they desperately feel the need to share.
I've got nothing. I'll be able to finish my read overnight, and starting Thursday would be better for me.

Vote NoElim

L-1

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'll be more active next Day phase also, had a project come through at work which I have to prioritise.

Fairly confident I don't die toNight!

Goodbye, Heury, we will miss you.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Yah, I'm hoping to finish the game before Easter weekend. I'd hate to be barely on for a chunk of the last day.

Wam

Smash Ace
That's hammer. No one was eliminated.

Final votals

No elimination - 3 - heury alone, dead bananas, swiss
Swiss - 1 - laserguy

End of day 3. It is now N3 deadline is midday BST tomorrow (gmt + 1)

HeuryAlone

Smash Cadet
Tatter literally removed Laser from his reads list - yet you ignore this fact.
I didnt ignore this. I stated I read it as believable. I dont think they would have forgotten to mention their scum partner.

Wam

Smash Ace
End of N3, heury alone has been killed they were town.

It is now D4 3 alive, 2 to lynch. Deadline is in 6 days, Wednesday the 7th at 12pm BST (GMT +1).

Please note I'm busy over the easter long weekend so replies may take longer than usual.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Well. Can't say I didn't expect it somewhat. Honestly I thought Laser might go and Swiss would try to swing Heury onto me, but Heury was always the safer kill.

I tried to make a separate case on Swiss, but honestly couldn't come up with anything more compelling than what Laser had. Hopefully Swiss was able to get his case all typed up on Laser or me for the most part, since I too will be busier later on Easter weekend.

Since this is the last flip before the game ends, going to do some wagon analysis. Day 1 is the only day we've really actually had contested wagons so they'll only be some day 1 wagons.
(Damn these new avatars make finding posts really hard for me. but its super funny)

Top of page 13 VC
Tattertot - 3 - Ranmaru, Heury Alone, LaserGuy
Huery Alone - 2 - Deadbananas, Tattertot
Somitomi - 2 - Bessie, Swiss
Swiss - 2 - somitomi, Sabrar

top of page 14 VC
Tattertot - 3 -, Heury Alone, LaserGuy, Ranmaru
Huery Alone
- 2 - Deadbananas, Tattertot
Somitomi - 2 - Bessie, Swiss
Swiss - 2 - somitomi, Sabrar

Day 1 final
Tattertot - 3 -, Heury Alone, LaserGuy, Swiss
Huery Alone - 2 - Deadbananas, Tattertot
Somitomi - 1 - Bessie,
Laserguy - 3 - ranmaru, sabrar, somitomi

Ok dang these avatars are actually ruining my reading comprehension on this. Uh so we see Swiss had votes on him from Somi and Sabrar, Ran is trying to work with Sabrar, but Swiss probably doesn't fear that Ran would join Sabrar then because Ran was pretty clear he thought Swiss was town. Swiss posts right after Ranmaru mentioned going to bed, but he'd be back, at this point, the Somi wagon looks unviable because Ran is against it and him going to be gives no time to swing it, Swiss wouldn't want himself to be yeeted. The heury wagon is probably unviable since the players that would be on, Sabrar, maybe Bessie, maybe Laser, and Ranmaru, either know Heury and expressed interest in him staying alive, or have a townlean on him and wouldn't switch. The smart move is to buss here, and avoid the vig. When the laser wagon pops up though, it would make sense for Swiss to switch. However, he had expressed a strong town read on Laser on the page prior so he couldn't make the switch.

As for Laser, he considers switching back to Somi near the end, expressing dissatisfaction for the messy wagon situation. Then, when pressured by Ran to make the choice, he stays on Tattertot saying:
Fine, I'll stick with Tatter then. Make of that what you will.
Laser repeatedly expressed that Tatter wasn't have favorite
Tatter isn't my favourite yeet but I'm not super comfortable leaving Swiss or somi the opportunity to swing it after I go to bed.
but still stuck with the vote. In a bussing situation, one would want more credit, and would be more convicted I think, or would actually switch. This falls apart if Laser was online at deadline, and didn't switch because he would be the yeet and stayed hidden so people wouldn't know. But if he actually did go to bed and not return, which I think is likely, then that's townie.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
real quick though, you guys have the same avatar thing which is pretty funny to me while I try to make this decision, makes it a pain to try to tell you apart though, as I generally go by avatar.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I'm probably going to hold off on doing too much analysis until tomorrow when hopefully the avatars will switch back. I don't know that I have a lot left to add from what I said in D3 though.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
no night action.
Thought Swiss replied to himself and had the least amount of patience in the world till I read the name.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ok I’ll need to make my case today.

And DB no I didn’t write it overnight partly because I’m lazy but partly because I was hoping Heury would die as this killer loves wifom.

I think the last scum is Laser and since if I’m wrong it’s game over I am going to

Vote: Laser

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I was really worried you were going to make your claim against DB and I would have a crisis where I'd have to decide if I could trust you in spite of all of the evidence otherwise. This is much more straightforward.

Though actually I feel there's a small but non-zero chance you're faking this result as Town instead of mafia, in which case, um... nice gamethrow, I guess.

Vote: Swiss

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Got you rattled there though didn’t I.
No, if your result was against me it was fake. If it was against DB, I thought there was probably a better than even chance it meant you were Town. The only thing that did rattle me was the thought that maybe you were so desperate you were going to fake a result against me as Town.

Vote: Swiss

Top Bottom