• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Vote: PJB

Yeah. His reactions seem pretty stereotypical Soup town to me, and I can definitely see where he's coming from with PJB. He has been skeptical towards PJB for a majority of a game.

Ryu, He stated that he reads me as town and that he is suspicious of PJB (which he has been stating for quite a while now). That's not just stating gut reads. It's saying why he'd choose PJB over me, and it's his read on everyone in the whole game besides you who has a doctor claim behind them. Not sure what you're expecting.

While PJB did tunnel into FML pretty hard, Soup openly called KBG out, and was against FML the whole time PJB was (just not as hard). He asked KBG the following: "Why are you voting Ryu instead of FML?" I was thinking that he was just trying to bus both of them, but why on earth would the traitor do that? There is no reason for the traitor to call out the other scum mate when one of them is about to be lynched. There is no reason to literally throw both of your scum mates under the bus when you haven't been targeted yet, especially with everyone generally throwing people like myself and PJB into the town pile of things.

Ryu, you have to understand that none of us are in the same situation as you. Two out of three of us are thinking "One of these two has to be scum" while you're thinking "One of these three is scum." Completely different mindset, and as a person in the same situation as Soup, I completely understand where he is coming from. He's choosing between two people, one of which he has had a suspicion of for the whole game. Why would he have more than a gut read on me when he hasn't been looking at me too much (something you've done yourself) along with having issues with reading me. You need to lower your expectations of Soup if we want to actually win this.

PJB, expand on Soup. Being desperate is a huge cop out and is not scummy in this situation at all. We're going into a 3-man when we honestly have no idea if the traitor can kill or not. The game could possibly be over here, and either way, if he's lynched, he'd very possibly be losing for his faction. It's a null tell. What else puts Soup above me? I didn't see you disagreeing with my list where we lynched myself before Soup. What changed that?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I just don't like it when soup gets into this mode where he's just "lol, you guys can't kill me, that'd be the wrong move!" If the game were more active, he'd be getting into all caps mode about now.

If you guys wanna kill me, you can. I just hope you get the right person afterwards. I don't see why I'd have to defend myself, you can see my play for yourself. I led the charge against FML from D1. I even helped Ran with the Zen lynch, which was the wrong move. Then when KBG came under fire, he got quick lynched. I helped do that, btw. Why would I bus my mates that hard? If Laundry was alive, he could tell you about Elements and Attributes, where he and Ryker bussed me like that, and how mad I was. Go read the QT, and the endgame.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Like, I guess it worked, since we won that game, but that's waaaay riskier than I'd play it. I'd play it much smarter, and cautious. In fact, if FML was my buddy, he'd still be alive, because you guys would never have lynched him without me. He could easily still be alive, and this game would be over already.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: Keybladeguy

I'm not a fan of the "I forgot" line at all. Very weak excuse for straight up lying two pages into the game.

Ranmaru second pick. Not a fan of him pushing Keyblade for saying that the roles are weird but nice. I could understand if he was pushing for talking about roles as if he knew them and then asking what the roles were, but instead he goes for something weak like this.
There is that, man I'm liking Joey more and more.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I just don't like it when soup gets into this mode where he's just "lol, you guys can't kill me, that'd be the wrong move!" If the game were more active, he'd be getting into all caps mode about now.

If you guys wanna kill me, you can. I just hope you get the right person afterwards. I don't see why I'd have to defend myself, you can see my play for yourself. I led the charge against FML from D1. I even helped Ran with the Zen lynch, which was the wrong move. Then when KBG came under fire, he got quick lynched. I helped do that, btw. Why would I bus my mates that hard? If Laundry was alive, he could tell you about Elements and Attributes, where he and Ryker bussed me like that, and how mad I was. Go read the QT, and the endgame.

I don't understand why you're so content with dying. If I were town, I would be more willing to fight to not getting lynched especially since Red Ryu already has a bias on you due to the apparent save. Why are you being so passive towards this? PJB, I'm going to be honest with you. There wasn't any other move you could have possibly taken in that situation. D2 was mostly about Red Ryu and FML in a nutshell and hardly any other alternatives besides Vinyl. were discussed during that day. You wouldn't have a choice to change to someone else as I've explained before. Stop making it seem like you voting FML makes you town, because if that were the case, the game would have been over by now. And as far as KeybladeGuy goes? You weren't bussing him that hard either. Hell, you didn't bus him at all. KBG basically got himself lynched and everyone was in unanimous agreement about him which is why D3 was so short.

#HBC | ѕoup

Like, I guess it worked, since we won that game, but that's waaaay riskier than I'd play it. I'd play it much smarter, and cautious. In fact, if FML was my buddy, he'd still be alive, because you guys would never have lynched him without me. He could easily still be alive, and this game would be over already.

That's not true. Why are you implying this? FML put himself into a terrible position stacked up against a claimed doctor. You had your vote sitting on FML the whole time so you weren't really a factor and every player here knows how terrible you would look if you offed a claimed doctor.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
wtf are you talking about? FML wasn't in a terrible position stacked against ryu. The only terrible position he was in was the one I put him in. He got lynched because I had been pushing him from D1. Don't sit there pretending I wasn't a factor. I could've ***** voted ryu if I wanted to, but I didn't want to because I wanted FML dead. That's not being backed into a corner, that's called "being right all along".

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
and did I also have no choice but to quicklynch KBG, too? I could easily have said "guys, let's not quicklynch here, that's a bad idea. He's just inactive." and it would've been a totally normal thing to say, and it could have saved his life.

but I didn't.

#HBC | ѕoup

Voting a claimed doctor would be writing your own tombstone. Tell me your read on Joey.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The only reason it became Ryu or FML was because I had an FML wagon going in the first place. If Ryu had claimed doc, and nobody wanted to kill him, there would've been nobody to kill. We just would've started picking off inactives a day sooner. You keep saying I had no choice but to vote FML, but you're wrong.

I've had a townread on Joey for most of the game.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ryu, don't vote yet. I wanna respond when I'm a better mood about Mafia.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Soup you need to fill me in on why him changing his vote would have been worse than what FML WL and co did as damning.

He could have slipped his vote there with others to take the fall.

The fact if the matter is, one if you three decided to bus your mate over offing me.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Deadline in slightly more than 15 hours from now.

I'm pretty sure you guys already used your extension so don't even ask.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Welp guys, you've done it now . . .

Vote Count
1. PB+J (3) - soup, Joey, RR
2. -Masquerain-
3. Red Ryu
4. soup (1) - PB+J

Not voting:

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

PJB (A Che Guevara T-Shirt, mafia traitor) has been lynched!

Soup (Math, vanilla townie) survives in endgame!

Joey (An 8-GB Panasonic Memory Card, vanilla townie) survives in endgame!

RR (Xbox, town doctor) survives in endgame!

Zen fails to destroy democracy! Everyone WILL continue to have their say!

Capitalism is a flawed system that still proves itself better than Communism due to providing natural incentives to the people which is an ability that Communism couldn't even hope to emulate, least it stops being Communism.

Adam Smith wins!

Karl Marx loses!

Town wins!

Congratulations town!

#HBC | ѕoup

Arghhh I'm really mad at myself for copping out on the PJB deal until today by lynching WL/MP and Vinyl. but I'm super happy I town-read joey correctly phew

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I ****ed it up early.

If kgb had recruited joker or cc'd him like i suggested game would have been much easier for joker

FullMetalLynch

Also.

PJB LITERALLY DID NOTHING AFTER THE SCUMTEAM GOT LYNCHED
Obv traitor without guidance right there.
Knew the traitor after n1 though. If ryu had been vanilla game would have been different but i had to go and attempt to lynch the doc

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I am SO SORRY town ;_;. I played so horribly. Shows that I have a crap ton to learn still. I am also sorry for my ******** throughout a majority of the game and my general lack of being here.

Super sorry to the people that got lynched just because we were going down PoE. That was a horrible call on my part and I am severely sorry that I was a leading factor behind that. I will make sure not to use that method in another game.

PJB, I'm assuming you couldn't kill?

Nicely done Ryu/Soup. Sorry I didn't listen to you sooner, Soup. You both did very well in this game! Really great play PBJ as well. Sorry you got PoE'd :/. Kind of was expected to happen with no kill. You almost pulled if off, though!

Ranmaru sorry for clashing heads with you so much lol. Never wanting to talk about that ever again btw. That was just bad, especially on my part.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl stop playing mafia I mean this in the most nicest way possible you do absolutely nothing in every game and offer nothing to people who have the responsibility of reading you and usually your posts are so vague there is nothing to go on so you either get left alive by scum because you're more useless than a brick wall or you're scum and we have to take the chance of lynching you hoping your anti-town play is just that I'm really not sure why you join games because nothing ever changes with you and you've had plenty of experience by now so there is no excuse for your garbage play and I will advocate a blacklist on you until you actually learn to play this game appropriately because your slot offers nothing and hinders the game
But yes, I will continue to learn. Good job, town.​
You too, ryu and joey.​

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Thank you for pulling it out.

This is why I kept saying "You better be damn sure on PJB" Ruy. This game is both a testament to always rechecking your reads, especially in a scenario with a confirmed traitor, and that being right and being wrong alone are not enough to lynch someone. I was wrong on both Ruy and FML, yes, but look at the circumstances with which I entered the game. I was a replacement with little time to actually read the start of the game. The lynch of the day was just getting hammered home by a guy who ultimately was a traitor and a guy who just replaced in and said little as to why he was actually scum. You failed for at least half of the day to give me more solid a reason and all PJB had was "he parked his vote in a weak spot" which, while it was scummy, was incredibly weak and not nearly enough to convince me to lynch him. The way they were playing suggested they were the same alignment. I guessed town. Both were actually scum. Surprising!

After that and the super easy lynch on KGB, there wasn't anything left and the game just completely died to the point where unless I somehow managed to unearth time to reread, I was a dead man walking on a short list of PoE.

I'm sorry Swords. I wish I had more time to put into this game so as to give you a better performance.

#HBC | ѕoup

no mvp imo. d3 and four were a mess. where was laundrys scumintent

What? Ryu played this very well. He even went against his own 'doc save' to reconsider things. I would give him MVP in a heart-beat.

Also, Joey, you played great. You were really townie and easy to read. Your thought process was spot-on and I had no trouble re-reading you because you're so clear and concise with your posts. You're one of my favorite players to play with but also my pet peeve when you're scum, because you emulate your style so damn well. You had me really paranoid and I'm glad I stuck out on my read with you.

#HBC | ѕoup

D3 and Four were simple processes of elimination. Sloppy, yes, but I doubt it would have gone different. Vinyl. was not offering anything and It's likely PJB would have not gotten lynched anytime sooner, since we all agreed he could be the doc save. The only regret I have is lynching WL, and plausibly MP but eh no skin off my back. The fact of the matter is that I think Ryu deserves the MvP because he had the biggest burden of all being the only clear. However, I feel Mafia were lack-luster and FML/KBG were not strong players at all. FML dug himself a hole and KBG went right along with him. PJB did very well keeping himself up the way he did.

FullMetalLynch

Ryu rechecked it the last day but only slipped it out due to deadline being there.
His early play was sloppy to tge point he nearly got lynched. He also nearly ran the lynches and put town into the grave.

FullMetalLynch

Wait. I almost got out of d2 and i had the scum team set to win. Swords himself admits one changed action on kgbs part could change the game.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, you wouldn't. I would have piledrived you into the ground.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu rechecked it the last day but only slipped it out due to deadline being there.
His early play was sloppy to tge point he nearly got lynched. He also nearly ran the lynches and put town into the grave.
Actually I finished my reread and reconsidered based on what Soup and Joey said.

Deadline wasn't the main factor and even If it wasn't we'd be in the same spot with nks.

I want Soup or Joey to get it because if it weren't fur them on the last day or day 2. Town would gave lost.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thank you for pulling it out.

This is why I kept saying "You better be damn sure on PJB" Ruy. This game is both a testament to always rechecking your reads, especially in a scenario with a confirmed traitor, and that being right and being wrong alone are not enough to lynch someone. I was wrong on both Ruy and FML, yes, but look at the circumstances with which I entered the game. I was a replacement with little time to actually read the start of the game. The lynch of the day was just getting hammered home by a guy who ultimately was a traitor and a guy who just replaced in and said little as to why he was actually scum. You failed for at least half of the day to give me more solid a reason and all PJB had was "he parked his vote in a weak spot" which, while it was scummy, was incredibly weak and not nearly enough to convince me to lynch him. The way they were playing suggested they were the same alignment. I guessed town. Both were actually scum. Surprising!

After that and the super easy lynch on KGB, there wasn't anything left and the game just completely died to the point where unless I somehow managed to unearth time to reread, I was a dead man walking on a short list of PoE.

I'm sorry Swords. I wish I had more time to put into this game so as to give you a better performance.
D2 early made me think PJB town, because I was 100% sure FML was scum.

But yes the reconsideration is ultimately what changed it, which is why Soup and Joey deserve MVP more than me, they had their heads on straight, I didn't.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ranmaru sorry for clashing heads with you so much lol. Never wanting to talk about that ever again btw. That was just bad, especially on my part.

No worries man. You seemed to be trying something new, but I do wanna say it ****ed me over a bit in the way of actually getting some steam on me and letting others jump on me, but otherwise I think it was fine if you were using it to develop your read on me, which it seemed like you did. But it also kinda ****ed you over too, I was considering that a good ploy as scum if you were scum. So I guess if you wanna learn something from that, be careful with that tactic as it'd ruin your reputation in thread and you don't want that **** happening no wai no how baby.

I'm glad you backed down, and if I didn't say it out right, I was ready to re-read you around that point anyways. Like soup said, I was getting a town read on you, but your tunneling on that point was just UGH WHY JOEY ;___________________; . That's the point I go "Wait is this guy scum?"

Also I'm glad you still LIVED cuz you and soup being here really just won us the game thank you :3 So no worries we are good man. Hopefully one day we both town read each other as town. Honestly I was trying to be super town from the beginning but obviously that failed. >_> lol

But man I had fun getting possessed by bardull tho. like lol I miss that guy. ;-;

I also ****ed up but I only think I was wrong. I did what I believed was right, and it ****ed us over and I apologize for that. But I'm not gonna stop doing what I believe is right, but I'll try to consider the views to improve my methods of doing that shiz. Yeah.

Also guys you don't know how bad I was hoping zen flipped scum but then NOPE. I was crying over that guy's grave. Then I died.

Top Bottom