• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count
1. PB+J
2. -Masquerain-
3. Red Ryu
4. soup
5. Washedlaundry (3) - RR, soup, PB+J
Not voting: Joey, WL

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

WashedLaundry (Paper Towels, vanilla townie) has been lynched.

Night 6. Deadline is 10/19/13 at 11:59pm EST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Now I'm gonna reread people because I am paranoid if PJB bused his mates into the ground or not.

I'll find out, still would prefer Soup over Joey but I'm rereading as a whole so my thoughts before I get that done I guess.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
The only plausible thing that could have happened when scum didn't kill is that they recruited traitor or they hit PJB, your doc save. PJB can still be traitor in the sense even if you saved him, it doesn't completely clear him. I'm ready to consider that, but I believe if PJB was recruited that he would have made a move sooner to kill someone during the night because he really has your bias in his favor. I don't know what else I could possibly look into this point, because what we're looking for isn't really in connections, seeing how the traitor really doesn't hold any allegiance to the mafia whatsoever, besides the fact he could win with them. I think for that reason, bussing isn't something to really focus on and it's not like Rake/KGB was a stellar scum-team and didn't get basically steamrolled over because they couldn't fake townie intentions if it hit them right in the face.

#HBC | ѕoup

I think the whole idea of looking into what happened during the night is actually pretty pointless too because it's not in either's favor to reveal that they got recruited. I don't believe that the traitor got recruited at all actually for this reason. From joey's perspective, PJB is a doc save, and he knows this. He can't kill because then it immediately paints a target on him, He either has to make it seem like PJB wasn't recruited because of the save but was still traitor. From PJB's perspective, he knows this and he has to make it look like the complete opposite, and the only thing deemable is that scum did try to kill him, but the thing is that Swords doesn't imply what happens when a traitor gets doc saved, or at least I don't see anything about it. Would the doc save block out the recruitment? It's arbtrailiy pointless honestly and I don't know why I'm bothering with this. The thing about lynching two scum back to back is that it happened so fast and sudden that nobody was really able to get anything from it. KGB buried his own grave and Rake essentially did too. There's nothing to gain from that because if there was we wouldn't be in this situation, seeing how most lynches were based off that. What we need now is people stating why they're town and why we shouldn't lynch them, and create arguments as to who they think it could be. I can't believe I'm saying this but sometimes I think people forget how important communication is in mafia.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I totally forgot about this game. Yay college!

Soup over PJB. There was no reason for PJB to go in as hard as he did on FML as scum both day one and day two without any re-evaluating, especially before he was saved.

I see no reason for scum to be holding out. Scum could have easily shot me/soup and made this a 3-man. I really assume that traitor can not shoot unless he wasn't recruited, and the scum team just didn't try to recruit their partner. They played the scum game that you would play in any other game (killing the most townie person).

Ryu, remember the call out Soup made on KBG? "Why are you voting Ryu instead of voting FML?" I looked at this one way initially, but with literally all of my other options gone as to who would be scum over him, I definitely want to re-look that over.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup over PJB. There was no reason for PJB to go in as hard as he did on FML as scum both day one and day two without any re-evaluating, especially before he was saved.
I feel this point is moot considering that everyone alive has basically done the same thing. You voted FML haphazardly (it's not like you had a choice considering Ryu claimed doctor), I voted FML and I've been on his case since the start too. Lynching based on this mindset is not going to get us anywhere, if it did, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I see no reason for scum to be holding out. Scum could have easily shot me/soup and made this a 3-man. I really assume that traitor can not shoot unless he wasn't recruited, and the scum team just didn't try to recruit their partner. They played the scum game that you would play in any other game (killing the most townie person).
The doctor 'save' doesn't prove PJB's innocence actually. PJB can still be traitor, regardless of 'save'. I realized this and I'm annoyed that we're just prominently clearing him based on night mechanics. I also believe traitor wasn't recruited for this reason, but I don't understand why you're more suspicious of me. Give me something more besides flimsy reasoning like 'PJB tunneled FML' because you might as well be reciting the whole playerlist if we're talking about people who tunneled FML. The same goes with KBG.

Ryu, remember the call out Soup made on KBG? "Why are you voting Ryu instead of voting FML?" I looked at this one way initially, but with literally all of my other options gone as to who would be scum over him, I definitely want to re-look that over.
I don't understand the point you're making. I don't understand why you believe I'm a better choice over PJB. This doesn't really tell me anything.

#HBC | ѕoup

Waiting for inevitable hammer by the lurkers. Have fun in 3-way.

#HBC | ѕoup

I honestly can't tell you who I prefer at this point because of them actively not doing anything bothers me immensely. I remember leaning on the side of PJB being possible traitor but the more I think about the fact Joey seemed far too reluctant to vote at times makes me reconsider. This would be much easier if people actually ****ing did something. You're telling me you're gonna vote the guy who is actively trying to steer this game in the right direction and promote discussion? Give me a reason as to why you're voting me???

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm gonna go with my gut actually. I'm not accurate at reading Joey but he just seems town to me. I can't place it but he just seems townie to me. The way he's handling the game and his tone in his posts. I'm suspicious of some instances but I'm more suspicious of PJB's passive nature throughout the game. I noted it earlier on D1 if you recall, and I knew it was bothering me for a reason. PJB doesn't seem the type to play like this and I feel his attitude fits the traitor more too. If I need to, I'll try and make my thoughts more clearer but I'm mostly thinking from memory and gut instincts. I have to say that both Joey OR PJB, whichever is traitor, isn't playing a bad game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm a sheep who hasn't pushed anything? I practically led the charge against Orbo. That's some shenanigans. The fact that I wasn't balls out active at the end of the day does not make me scummy. The lynch was definitely going towards either Zen or Orbo, and I was ok with either of those. That doesn't make me scum, dude.

I still think we need to move on to FML next. That didn't go away just because Ran died. In fact

Vote: FML
He stuck to this of his own thought day 1 and day 2, he easily could have turned on me fur a lynch then bus FML into the ground.

He easily could have turned on me but choose not to.

He's town.

You or Joey is scum one if you bussed FML day 2

#HBC | ѕoup

He stuck to this of his own thought day 1 and day 2, he easily could have turned on me fur a lynch then bus FML into the ground.

He easily could have turned on me but choose not to.

He's town.

You or Joey is scum one if you bussed FML day 2

Oh god. it's not like he had any other choice based on how everything was going down. Who else could he possibly changed to after you claimed doctor?

#HBC | ѕoup

Are you seriously telling me that you don't find anything wrong with PJB's play? And for that matter, what makes me more likely than Joey in this case?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Vote: soup

I feel like soup's getting desperate. The deadline is meaningless, because when the day ends in a no lynch, nothing happens, because it doesn't look like the traitor can kill at night.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not being pissy. I don't understand why you think I'm being pissy. I'm pretty sure I was hammered by PJB, and you unvoting doesn't change anything.

#HBC | ѕoup

I would prefer if PJB defended himself instead of me explaining it.

Top Bottom