• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WaffleZ's vids

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Has I improved at all? I want to know your opinion and hear your critique. :3

vs Ice Climbers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYby_Z-T1W4

Note: Try and count how many times I needlessly attacked Nana.

vs Peach:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh1HRGw-QcE

Note: MisFate wasn't aware he had a bob-omb, and I didn't bother telling him until he got rid of it. This match is a bit more boring than the others.

vs Samus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XnLSJs0KvQ

Note: I crushed his first stock so hard, I HAD to SD just to make it slightly fair.
Also, my second death was hella ********. Also, notice how all 3 kills are Dairs.

vs Wolf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-xySNszlo

Note: Frigate Orpheon took both of our second stocks. I didn't think I would land on that **** platform...

vs Pokemon Trainer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzhbNzeqgjU

Note: I love how Misfate and I keep trying to feed that monster thingy.

Also, for the lols:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuKgd_BS48I

I want to know what people think so far. Think I've earned a higher/lower spot on the tier list? =D

Dark Deku

Smash Apprentice
Lol you totally crushed MisFate's first stock. Your fighting styles are just like mines, rack up damage with smashes and projectiles then finsh them off with a strong Dair. Yea me too I hate Frigate Orpheon's platform. And nice spike in your spike vid.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Lol you totally crushed MisFate's first stock. Your fighting styles are just like mines, rack up damage with smashes and projectiles then finsh them off with a strong Dair. Yea me too I hate Frigate Orpheon's platform. And nice spike in your spike vid.
Actually, I use Fsmash when I need some breathing room when the opponent is too close to Zair comfortably. I usually rack up my damage using projectile spammage and tilts/aerials. Usually I use Dsmash/Spin attack to punish certain things, and Usmash is reserved for DACing when I need it. The only problem is MisFate plays a very aggresive Wolf since I can get around his laser spam.

I don't like using Dair as a finisher, because too many people expect that from a Link. It's great for ledgeguarding, and the Dair kills that I get onstage are either very lucky, or I try to whip them out quickly to be unpredictable.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
The match against PT on Distant Planet was the most thrilling match, with both you and Misfate doing a lot of mindgames and decent playing. Misfate definitely plays PT well (although he didn't make use of Ivysaur's bair->bair->ftilt combo which works wonders against Link). Also let him know that Squirtle's back throw is a great killer at around 130% and to use his aerials more, and his Charizard could've made use of his down throw to set up some killer gimps on the right side of the stage. However, Misfate is overall a little scared of gimping
@WaffleZ: There were a couple times where you left a predictable roll unpunished-- make sure you catch those more often and make Misfate pay. There were also a few times where there was a kill opportunity presented and you didn't take advantage of it. As for your bombs, you were doing pretty good; but work on making them more effective.
Not shabby at all. Good job. You play an especially great game on Distant Planet.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
The match against PT on Distant Planet was the most thrilling match
Lol, I had to laugh at that one because quite frankly, we were both more obsessed about feeding the monster than actually fighting one another.

Also, MisFate doesn't play PT.

...Or, at least not to my knowledge.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Lol, I had to laugh at that one because quite frankly, we were both more obsessed about feeding the monster than actually fighting one another.

Also, MisFate doesn't play PT.

...Or, at least not to my knowledge.
...Whoever that was that was playing PT then. If it WAS him and he just doesn't like PT, then tell him to take PT up! He does a great job... whoever he is! XD

DeTa

Smash Apprentice
Vi sitter har i venten, spelar lite DeTa...

Lol, I couldn't help myself. (Any of you who don't get it, ask Izaw to translate or listen to more Basshunter).

Is that critique? Noted.

Feed the monster more. Lol.
fine, if you want a real critique...
Use your projectiles more :)
You must create a wall of projectiles that no one could pass
also, take advantage of your up-smash more. There were times where using it was a good choice. Also, use more arrows! :)

sasook

Smash Champion
So now there's smexyblu and blu link, Wafles and Wafflez, and DeTa and Deva. o_O

Linkforce

Smash Apprentice
Watched most of em =P

Honestly, to critique you better I really need to see you fight a better opponent -.-. I feel like critiquing Misfate more than you to be honest.

Ice Climber match: I wanted to cry -.-, all of his deaths was due to him gimping himself.

Peach Match: Does he know how to short hop float? o_O

Samus Match: He deserved to lose that first stock. He didnt do ANYTHING. It was like him throwing out random aerials hoping you would like "run into them" or something. No missles, no charge shots, poorly spaced zairs and no edgeguard attempts... -.-

I don't mean to put down your friend or anything but I can't really critque your mistakes if you don't make any. o_o

DeTa

Smash Apprentice
So now there's smexyblu and blu link, Wafles and Wafflez, and DeTa and Deva. o_O
I've never heard of smexyblu or wafles O_o
and my name isn't affiliated with Deva :)

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
FEED DAH MONSTAH!

No really, do.

I'll check these out after school most likely. Frickin' filters. Not that I couldn't get past them, but that if it's found that you did at my school it's grounds for expulsion. <_<

Top Bottom