• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
dynomite, pick MK and do this.

up+b, glide attack, up+b (repeat)

over and over. you'll win, . its like a neverending disjointed hitbox.

desu and yay stop taking people's moneys all the times

Dr F-U-N

Smash Cadet
Mad fun last night my melee and 3s nyukkas. Ya'll *****s workin out, we jumpin trucks motherf*ucker!

BUT I will not be attending for melee today. One of my best friends just got back from Iraq last night and well...Id rather hang out with him.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Stage Selection:

- All players have one reset per set. Resets may only be used on randomly selected stages during the first five seconds of play. The stage cannot be played again when randomly selected, but is still available for counterpicking.
and you all called me crazy.

Next waba hopefully I won't have to make the two hour drive to play my crew member twice.

GA Peach

Smash Lord

Next waba hopefully I won't have to make the two hour drive to play my crew member twice.
Wat

QQ, RECOVER LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!
lol, j/k Ryan.

Though all pit players should be forced to play only on yoshi's and stadium 1, IMHO ;)

EDIT: Wtf when did Marty sign onto my compy? This is FullMetal, by the way.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
you'll shoot yourself if only eight people show up for Melee....

*****, I live in a state where two people play Melee now........

..... I want in on this suicide action!!!

PS : couldn't make this but maybe a future one depending on school and stuff.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord

i dunno why you're complaining
min makes his brackets purely by random number generation
3/4 of brawl's game calculations are scrapped in favor of an RNG's output

seems to be right up your alley

if you guys were planning on winning you would have had to play each other twice anyway

never forget
3.)PARTHENON
the only person representing GA in singles
this state sux

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
hey i no this shouldnt go here but is guilty gear X2 Reload good? found out i could buy it on my 360 and im kinda bored.

and next tourney ill actually do better. i want semifinals....for the losers bracket :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dont suicide this time and get bsed agenst kingk... lol @ that but i feel :( for u cuz i know u destroy him at friendlys every time but this time luck was on kingk's side :(

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
thx dyno that makes me feel better. and i killed myself cuz there was no way i could come bak. i suked that me and kingk got matched up i didnt want to knock a friend out.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
where did all my dollars go

i hate super armor!!

mk can go suck a d*ck falco is the only char i'm scared of

HELLO I AM A CHARACTER WHO IS UNFORTUNATELY UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING VS THIS BIRD
I CAN TRY REALLY HARD AND/OR OUTPLAY MY OPPONENT AND THEN LOSE HORRIBLY AND GET EMBARASSED
to be fair hitting z and down in succession and timing it right requires skills out the butt - ggs yayuhz :D

desu i want my money back - i'm coming for you boy

Dr F-U-N

Smash Cadet
You motherfukkers need to get some money.
Get Money.
F*CK b!itches.
Get Good.
Beat your friends so they improve.
Get at me >:]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
WHAT?! wana see the 3 stock replay i have on halaberd and i wasnt using my main? and btw... i said <3 :( i dont feel the love

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
u want to see the thousand of replays i have 3 and 4 stocking u AND kingk?
fine <3 *****.

o cool my last post was the 500th

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
What happened to the GA melee scene?

Did you all get tired of getting beat down by Chaddd, XIF, Carter, Cornel and myself?

Do NONE of you have the desire to improve?
****, why do I even bother trying to improve this state's reputation?

What do I have to do to get a little competition going here?

I have nothing but angry questions, and I want some god**** answers, GA.

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
@ Dynomite- when i said u and kingk i didnt mean ffa like 1v1 matches agaisnt both of u. and i cant believe you would put that vid up lol

@ Full Metal- i dont play melee but i dunno wat is up wit GA. i thought there would be more people for melee than brawl here. brawl taking over melee in GA i guess.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The melee scene is fairly small, as always. Still, we have monthly tournaments for melee. play the ****ed game; there's no metaknight.

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
i would play melee but i suk(cant wavedash or l cancel) and it seems like its a small scene. if i was to try and go to a tourney, i would get ***** and i would need loads of practice.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
What happened to the GA melee scene?

Did you all get tired of getting beat down by Chaddd, XIF, Carter, Cornel and myself?

Do NONE of you have the desire to improve?
****, why do I even bother trying to improve this state's reputation?

What do I have to do to get a little competition going here?

I have nothing but angry questions, and I want some god**** answers, GA.
Think of melee as halo 2. Also no one wants to go blow off 15+ dollars to get knocked out of a tournament in 2 matches.

Anyways where can I see m2ks recent metaknight?

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Think of melee as halo 2. Also no one wants to go blow off 15+ dollars to get knocked out of a tournament in 2 matches.

Anyways where can I see m2ks recent metaknight?
imo melee is more like halo 1. People who play competitively generally think its the best game in the series (not to mention the best console shooter ever) and there are still tournaments for it but a community can't grow unless it uses the newest game in the series so the halo 1 community is inevitably overshadowed by the halo 3 community. Smash is pretty much the same way.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
imo melee is more like halo 1. People who play competitively generally think its the best game in the series (not to mention the best console shooter ever) and there are still tournaments for it but a community can't grow unless it uses the newest game in the series so the halo 1 community is inevitably overshadowed by the halo 3 community. Smash is pretty much the same way.
Thats pretty much what I was getting at. Same **** happened with h2 though. H2 was the better and more skillful game, but H3 took over. The thing about H3 though, is at least bungie update the game for MLG a little bit :]

SleepyK

i would play melee but i suk(cant wavedash or l cancel) and it seems like its a small scene. if i was to try and go to a tourney, i would get ***** and i would need loads of practice.
So... practice. How can you expect to do anything in the game without practicing?
That would be like believing you can prepare blowfish because you know how to hold a knife.
Play more, and come to tournaments.

Ryan is absolutely right. Halo 1 is the best game of the three, competitively.

It's also more fun overall, imo.

iRAPE

Smash Rookie
So... practice. How can you expect to do anything in the game without practicing?
That would be like believing you can prepare blowfish because you know how to hold a knife.
Play more, and come to tournaments.

Ryan is absolutely right. Halo 1 is the best game of the three, competitively.

It's also more fun overall, imo.
and also a waste of time to get good at. Thats like telling people to go get good at mvc2. No point at all.

SleepyK

Right, since fun and competitive play are completely exclusive from each other. I forgot, you play barlw. my bad.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
I'd love to come to this...but being so young, my parents wouldn't approve of me staying in Duluth so late just to play Smash, especially during the school.

You guys have any suggestions on changing my parents' minds? -_-

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'd love to come to this...but being so young, my parents wouldn't approve of me staying in Duluth so late just to play Smash, especially during the school.

You guys have any suggestions on changing my parents' minds? -_-
ur only 8 months younger than i am tbh, lol its really fun, if u can go and if its your first touurnament, ur gona need some serious luck i sugest u go with a friend so ur parents wont get woried or somethin :ohwell: i might show up to this to play some doubles since waba's brackets hate me SOOO MUCH!!! (singles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom